Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wondermaid89 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey...

Personally I think the show is going too fast, its good, don't get me wrong, but slightly fast. They should have shown stuff like the hug and anant's behaviour change over a longer period of time, and they should focus on navya's inner conflict and their family lives i.e. renuka's relationship with her husband

anyone agree/disagree

x x
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
umm..I need to watch the epi for one more time to understand the epi better.. I was actually confused throughout the episode..

Navya got down from the bus for Anant.

Anant saw her & lokked @ her with a smile..

Navya comes to him & Said bus miss ho gayi,Sab tumhari galti hai..

Anant to Navya :How it's my fault? Tell me.You have missed the bus :D

Navya to Anant : I dont want to do "Bahaish"" with you..Baas Tumhari galti?:(

Anant : Haan thats what im asking..mere kaise?:D

Navya : Naa tum mujhe pick up karne k baat bolte,nahin tum ghar k samne atte,nahin main phone ghar mein vulti nahin tum mere piche atte,aur nahin hum baton mein waqt barbadh karte..aur nahin hum bus miss karte "Headdesk"

Anant : Phir toh galti tumhari huyi Navya?

Navya: :O

Anant : haan? Maine aisa kabhi nahin kiya but tumhari lia etc etc etc..

Navya : Sharmoying..

Anant : Smiling..

Anant : calling taxi wale bhaiya..

Navya ghar janne k lia Taxi? (No silly Picnic jayenghe na)

Taxi scene : By mistake navya told him that she didnt miss the bus but got down just for him..

Anant : KYUNNN?

Both got down for the taxi (Just for 5mins..awwiie :S)

Kyu Navya.. Tum az baat baat per joot kyun bolne laghi ho..KYUN?  After 564654578431346 min.

Navya : Baas miss ho jayeghi..Deir ho rahi hai..

Anant : woh toh ho gayyi hai :P

Anant : Im waiting...( We r too dumbos..abhi toh boldo )

after another 4658676431min ..

Navya standing in solo motion & then..

pata nahin azkal sabse kuch kuch chupane laghi hu..aise hi muh se joot nikalne laghti hai..etc etc..

Anant : Kyu?

Navya : Tumhare sath rahena acchi laghti hai..tumse baat karne ka maan hota hai.. aur ek line main bhul gayyi Hmmph..

Anant going a lil far grom him repeating what navya just said.. Daudke aaya aur gale lagha lia... Yayy! We got the huggg..Party time..(Oh really?)

PS- It was a very confusing epi for me..I need to watch it again but cant untill monday :OWhat made me hell confused that was The way Anant was talking to her it was like he already realized he likes Navya..Then the hug part..Err..Im sorry I really want to watch the show but the hug was s'thing OTT..Really OTT.

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: laddoo598

The creatives of this show are rushing through the most beautiful part of the show..I wanted
Navya -Anant to really get to know each other at first..i wanted many more late night convos before they moved on the love phase..I wanted nice friendship moments..sweet nokjhoks.
.But what I think we will get it that Navya Anant enjoy do din ki khushi in the picnic..As soon as Anant goes back Shagun khari hogi jaimala leke..And grumpy hormonal Renuka di will spill the beans about Anant to mommy and Navya is screwed as well..

Word...I also think the best phase of the show would have been the sweet, subtle growth of AN's relationship...but seems like the creatives are more interested in getting them to the "madly in love" stage as quickly as possible no matter how unconvincing it is...and yeah then soon switch to family drama...bleaghhh

All the potential to the characters and their interactions is down the drain...now it's only going to be shaadi melodramaπŸ₯±πŸ₯±...I don't think this show will last very long then...likely will wrap up in another 6 months tops.
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I can so imagine.
Navya and Anant being "bedakhaled" (I know that's not a wordπŸ˜†) from the khandaan, and them revolting and bhag ke shaadi. πŸ˜†
And worddd. They should've developed their friendship. They don't even know each other! Random...
naina_raina thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
For the past one week, from when the picnic discussion happened Anant has been getting on my nerves..
The only good scenes are the ones at Navya's home these days.

Havent watched today's episode yet, but if they actually had a confession and that hug/kiss already, I am seriously disappointed.
What is the rush CVs? Shaadi bhi isi trip mein karvadoge kya?
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: piya2025

umm..I need to watch the epi for one more time to understand the epi better.. I was actually confused throughout the episode..

Navya : Naa tum mujhe pick up karne k baat bolte,nahin tum ghar k samne atte,nahin main phone ghar mein vulti nahin tum mere piche atte,aur nahin hum baton mein waqt barbadh karte..aur nahin hum bus miss karte "Headdesk"

Taxi scene : By mistake navya told him that she didnt miss the bus but got down just for him..

Kyu Navya.. Tum az baat baat per joot kyun bolne laghi ho..KYUN?  After 564654578431346 min.

pata nahin azkal sabse kuch kuch chupane laghi hu..aise hi muh se joot nikalne laghti hai..etc etc..

Navya : Tumhare sath rahena acchi laghti hai..tumse baat karne ka maan hota hai.. aur ek line main bhul gayyi Hmmph..

Anant going a lil far grom him repeating what navya just said.. Daudke aaya aur gale lagha lia... Yayy! We got the huggg..Party time..(Oh really?)

PS- It was a very confusing epi for me..I need to watch it again but cant untill monday :OWhat made me hell confused that was The way Anant was talking to her it was like he already realized he likes Navya..Then the hug part..Err..Im sorry I really want to watch the show but the hug was s'thing OTT..Really OTT.

🀣 I can't help but Rofl... So they've started with random nok-jhoks and all too!!
Thanks for the detailed recap Piyu!!!

The bold bits made me laugh extra hard!! 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 Awesome Piyu!
Edited by aa123.80 - 13 years ago
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: piya2025

Oh wow...you just summed it up so briefly πŸ˜†
The most confusing bit was the HUG...i mean it was so out of the place...from nowhere...Kahan se aaya kyun aaya...kuch pata nahi chala πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
I think too much discussion on the hug part now...πŸ˜†
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: aa123.80

I can so imagine.
Navya and Anant being "bedakhaled" (I know that's not a wordπŸ˜†) from the khandaan, and them revolting and bhag ke shaadi. πŸ˜†
And worddd. They should've developed their friendship. They don't even know each other! Random...

Lets say that does happen..Then what next..they go live in a cottage at the hills..Anant works as a majdoor..Navya sings with the lambs, and the birds, while Anant is away breaking stones..She collects firewood and cooks for him..And they live happily ever afterπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bushy_92

Acc. to me...there was no need for a hug..even if it was...they could have shown it in a better manner...and the expressions of both the actors were lame πŸ˜•

Bushy - I can sooo imagine what Navya's expression must've been like? Shifty eyed glances, knitted eyebrows, frowning/pained (I would've said worse, but am keeping my thoughts to myself) expressions ...

Anant - Alternating between a Kid-high-on-candy to pained (realization-like) expressions ...

Looks like this wasn't a pleasant experience to either of them.
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: laddoo598

Lets say that does happen..Then what next..they go live in a cottage at the hills..Anant works as a majdoor..Navya sings with the lambs, and the birds, while Anant is away breaking stones..She collects firewood and cooks for him..And they live happily ever afterπŸ˜†

🀣🀣🀣 Your posts are so hilarious🀣🀣