Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: nureat01

Woah so he is ACTUALLY going to say the 15 minutes feel like 15 hours line to her?? Oh lordπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Well yeah he did...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Yeah this is all like ridiculously rushed...I see the show going down the drain...ab toh pucca inki rushed marriage bhi hogi. I am sure Anant and Navya will go against their families and get married in a mandir and the journey of their married life will start πŸ€”

aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Missed her since when? Like 20 mins ago??? 😡

AreYaar thumbnail
Bushy yaar, I've actually stopped doing the TILs now...LIKE karne ko kya bachaa hai?? Ab toh "Things I W*F'd or Things I ROFL'd over" would be a better titleπŸ˜†
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aa123.80

Missed her since when? Like 20 mins ago??? 😡

No...15 minutes...too long for them πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Yup I'm one of the bhoole bhatke log who did not go ZOMG at Anant antics. His stalker-ish tendencies and his hyper-ness have put me off for now. I could understand his anger, his disappointment last week when Navya refused to even try to ask her parents. But I hated his emotional blackmail by showing up in front of the building, his kid-high-on-candy behavior, the constantly popping up at her house, the latkaoing from auto sequence, and the running amist the traffic sequence. It was okay if the auto was caught in traffic near the college. Here he was shown running on the highway! Ridiculous! I still cannot get over the luka-chipi sequence in SBS... what are these, a bunch of 10-year olds or SYBCom students!???!!! His character has not only changed, it has changed for the worse... Edited by LadyMcbeth - 12 years ago
Sanely_Insane thumbnail

Bushy yaar, I've actually stopped doing the TILs now...LIKE karne ko kya bachaa hai?? Ab toh "Things I W*F'd or Things I ROFL'd over" would be a better titleπŸ˜†

LOL Anu...if you start a post like this...then the posts will be way too long coz u can find a lot of points...πŸ˜†
BTW, that place where they hugged reminded me of LTL πŸ˜†

Gosh...after so much time found a good discussion topic here...πŸ˜†
Edited by Bushy_92 - 12 years ago
aa123.80 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: laddoo598

Thing are moving WAY too fast..
The hug came out of nowhere..They sort of indirectly confessed their feelings for each other..Some shy glances, at most hand holding would have done the scene justice..The hug seemed forced and not needed..And the expressions..Lord the expressions..
Anant's expression: Eyes shut..Paranoid..As if someone pushed him off a cliff..πŸ˜†
Navya: She scrunched up her face as if Anant stank bad at the begining πŸ˜†
But seriously..How long have they known each other? Navya's emotions for Anant I can understand..She had a crush on Anant since the first time she saw him..But Anant's behaviour is confusing..I don't know why the creatives are hell bent on destroying his character sketch..Please oh please stop writing scenes where Anant behaves like a 13 year old fan girl..🀒

@ bold: 🀣 🀣
🀣 I know, she has that half-shocked, half-cringed kind of expression.
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Woah so he is ACTUALLY going to say the 15 minutes feel like 15 hours line to her?? Oh lordπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Yeah this is all like ridiculously rushed...I see the show going down the drain...ab toh pucca inki rushed marriage bhi hogi.

The creatives of this show are rushing through the most beautiful part of the show..I wanted
Navya -Anant to really get to know each other at first..i wanted many more late night convos before they moved on the love phase..I wanted nice friendship moments..sweet nokjhoks..But what I think we will get it that Navya Anant enjoy do din ki khushi in the picnic..As soon as Anant goes back Shagun khari hogi jaimala leke..And grumpy hormonal Renuka di will spill the beans about Anant to mommy and Navya is screwed as well..
aa123.80 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LadyMcbeth

Yup I'm one of the bhoole bhatke log who did not go ZOMG at Anant antics. His stalker-ish tendencies and his hyper-ness have put me off for now. I could understand his anger, his disappointment last week when Navya refused to even try to ask her parents. But I hated his emotional blackmail by showing up in front of the building, his kid-high-on-candy behavior, the constantly popping up at her house, the latkaoing from auto sequence, and the running amist the traffic sequence. It was okay if the auto was caught in traffic near the college. Here he was shown running on the highway! Ridiculous! I still cannot get over the luka-chipi sequence in SBS... what are these, a bunch of 10-year olds or SYBCom students!???!!! His character has not only changed, it has changed for the worse...

@bold: I know, that was understandable. It was a pretty good scene.

But this was beyond weird. Showing up at her front door. Despo.
And then how did I forget the marathon running? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
And thinking these are BCom students feels extraaa lame cause being one, I can't help but ROFL over how they do EVERYTHING except studies. πŸ˜†