aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Haha, yes, I wanna know more abt the hug and how it happened. πŸ˜†
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: nureat01

Hey Bushy! I read the hug happened today...but how exactly? Can you give me a brief update? I mean what led to it? They just randomly hugged each other timepass ke liye? LOL...

Ya sure...the hug happened today...Anant asks Navya why she got down from the bus...why is she lying so much nowadays...she says she likes being with him...talking to him...Anant gets a bit surprised..he steps back and suddenly comes and hugs her out of nowhere...she doesn't hug him back..after some time she does...
Acc. to me...there was no need for a hug..even if it was...they could have shown it in a better manner...and the expressions of both the actors were lame πŸ˜•
Edited by Bushy_92 - 12 years ago
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@Bushy: I totally agree. I dunno why they're making him walk around with that love-struck, dazed look 24X07.

Oh wow, Navya got down from the bus for him? πŸ˜• Kinda predicted that yest. πŸ˜†

Edited by aa123.80 - 12 years ago
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Not to mention the precap...Anant hak jataofying on her and holding her wrist and asking didn't she think about him..or missed him and stuff?? 
Looks like they are rushing the track...πŸ˜•
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thing are moving WAY too fast..
The hug came out of nowhere..They sort of indirectly confessed their feelings for each other..Some shy glances, at most hand holding would have done the scene justice..The hug seemed forced and not needed..And the expressions..Lord the expressions..
Anant's expression: Eyes shut..Paranoid..As if someone pushed him off a cliff..πŸ˜†
Navya: She scrunched up her face as if Anant stank bad at the begining πŸ˜†
But seriously..How long have they known each other? Navya's emotions for Anant I can understand..She had a crush on Anant since the first time she saw him..But Anant's behaviour is confusing..I don't know why the creatives are hell bent on destroying his character sketch..Please oh please stop writing scenes where Anant behaves like a 13 year old fan girl..🀒

Edited by laddoo598 - 12 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bushy_92

Ya sure...the hug happened today...Anant asks Navya why she got down from the bus...why is she lying so much nowadays...she says she likes being with him...talking to him...Anant gets a bit surprised..he steps back and suddenly comes and hugs her out of nowhere...she doesn't hug him back..after some time she does...ermmm ermmm ermmπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...ok so that ROBOTIC toned voiceover of Navya's from the promo were her ACTUAL dialogues to Anant?/ "Tum...jab...paas...hote...ho...toh achha lagta hai" waala?πŸ˜† Ummm wow...and ROFL at the rest...he randomly moves back and then randomly runs back to her and hugs her??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

Acc. to me...there was no need for a hug..even if it was...they could have shown it in a better manner...and the expressions of both the actors were lame πŸ˜• LOL I can very well imagine the expressions...especially Navya keπŸ˜†

AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: laddoo598

Thing are moving WAY too fast..The hug came out of nowhere..They sort of indirectly confessed their feelings for each other..Some shy glances, at most hand holding would have done the scene justice..The hug seemed forced and not needed..And the expressions..Lord the expressions..
Anant's expression: Eyes shut..Paranoid..As if someone pushed him off a cliff..
Navya: She scrunched up her face as if Anant stank bad at the begining

But seriously..How long have they known each other? Navya's emotions for Anant I can understand..She had a crush on Anant since the first time she saw him..But Anant's behaviour is confusing..I don't know why the creatives are hell bent on destroying his character sketch..

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 I swear that is exactly what their expressions looked like in the promo too...especially Navya's like she's smelled something BAD🀣
Sanely_Insane thumbnail

Thing are moving WAY too fast..The hug came out of nowhere..They sort of indirectly confessed their feelings for each other..Some shy glances, at most hand holding would have done the scene justice..The hug seemed forced and not needed..And the expressions..Lord the expressions..
Anant's expression: Eyes shut..Paranoid..As if someone pushed him off a cliff..
Navya: She scrunched up her face as if Anant stank bad at the begining

But seriously..How long have they known each other? Navya's emotions for Anant I can understand..She had a crush on Anant since the first time she saw him..But Anant's behaviour is confusing..I don't know why the creatives are hell bent on destroying his character sketch..

Exactly...the Hugs came out of nowhere...Honestly...there was no need for the hug at all...just to garner some hype and all they forced the hug which looked so lame and on top of it the expressions...They made it look so uncomfortable...
BOLD: LOL i second you...their expressions were WEIRD...oh god i am not even finding a proper word to describe it...
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bushy_92

Not to mention the precap...Anant hak jataofying on her and holding her wrist and asking didn't she think about him..or missed him and stuff?? 

Looks like they are rushing the track...πŸ˜•

Woah so he is ACTUALLY going to say the 15 minutes feel like 15 hours line to her?? Oh lordπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Yeah this is all like ridiculously rushed...I see the show going down the drain...ab toh pucca inki rushed marriage bhi hogi.
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Anant's expression: Eyes shut..Paranoid..As if someone pushed him off a cliff..πŸ˜†
Navya: She scrunched up her face as if Anant stank bad at the begining πŸ˜†

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 especially the bold part!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 LMAO it looked it in the promo as well.