Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: ruslan

It really bothers me that he just randomly shows up at her apartment knowing how her family is. He's been very close to getting her into real big trouble. He should try to be more understanding. I really liked the Anant at the beginning. I know he didn't know navya at the time thats why he was shy...but now :( And I don't like how they are portraying his family either. 

I know right?
He saw her mom the other day, and Navya asked him not to come even then! And considering his family is wayyy more paranoid than Navya's why is it so difficult for him to understand?

And abt his family, I rather not go there. The most annoying, freakish family. Which planet have they all come from? That bua dadi who's such a huge pain, and then that bhabhi, "Ho gayi na peerablum devarji!"
And that old man, his face, voice everything pisses me off.

Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: aa123.80

@bold: That would be equally dumb as you said. Cause Anant didn't seem like someone who'd go on betting and all... Looks like someone's given him something weird in his food.
And I know, I hope Navya realises that it's not right. Her parents and dadi were so trusting of her, and just randomly hugging and stuff on the picnic, that too a guy she just met, blahhh.

I dont think Navya will realise that its not right, she might be scared for the thing itself, becoz she has been  admiring Anant from the begining has a crush on him...
aa123.80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

No, it's not just you...there's a few other bhoole bhatke ppl in this forum who feel the same way too about the rapid deterioration of Anant's character into something completely different from what he originally was.

I asked this question in my post and I'll ask it again...is Shaheer aware that he's not doing a DISNEY show?? Cuz the kind of juvenile antics that Anant was doing in yesterday's epi...I could only see those happening in a teen disney show or something which is targetted at 13 year olds...is Navya targetted at the disney crowd?? I do wonder...Was Shaheer's character in the disney show as hyper as Anant has now become in this show too? Actually on second thoughts, I guess event he Disney show must have been more mature than this...lol...I don't think even 13 year olds would do stuff like the auto latkoing hand wave he was doing yesterday.

Whew, thank god. Cause yes, he's changed 360 degrees in a few epis.

I swear. Those airplane kinda gestures he was making in the air, like some 5 yr old kid. 😕
And he seriously annoyed me when he ran after Navya from the gate straight upstairs outside her flat. Like WTH. Proper clingy stalker.
aa123.80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya2025

Ishu*hugs* nice to see you..I actually said a lot about his such antics in some other post so dont feel like typing those again..but

"non-stop calling, stalking Navya's residence despite knowing her situation at home and that dance when he got to know she was coming to the picnic. Not to forget the hanging from the auto and stuff."

^ These are among those  things I ..umm(I cant tell you the exact word to explain my feeling actually )I seriously Dont like & its seriously irksome..

Honestly Anant's character The one we got to see in the promos or even in 1st few epi-The clam & composed one,That kind of boys are really rare in today's world but at least guyz with a lil bit traits like "Promo wala Anant" wont do such lame stuff  what this new Anant is doing :S

Piyuuu! 🤗 Great seeing you too!!
I knowww. He looked pretty sensible, and stable. Pata nahin kya hua... Somebody needs to knock sense into the CVs not to make Anant look like a dweeb and complete nutcase.

aa123.80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sparkjule

I dont think Navya will realise that its not right, she might be scared for the thing itself, becoz she has been  admiring Anant from the begining has a crush on him...

I guess... In any case, it looks as if the promo is real... I get the feel that they've been deserted somewhere... 🥱
aa123.80 thumbnail
Oh... Looks like the hug happened today.
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: aa123.80

Hey everyone, I'm kinda new to this forum.

Okay, so I started watching this show, cause I thought that finally we have a show which we can relate to, which shows some real problems that young people face.
I liked both characters, Navya and Anant. Navya, cause she was so believable. Her family was shown to be pretty real too.
Similarly, I liked Anant, cause he was shown to be really calm, composed and SENSIBLE.
But the past few epis have majorly disappointed me.

Anant's character has already become pretty annoying. Yesterday, I found his behaviour seriously absurd. What with the non-stop calling, stalking Navya's residence despite knowing her situation at home and that dance when he got to know she was coming to the picnic. Not to forget the hanging from the auto and stuff. Seriously lame. That was not how the character was when the show began.

What I liked abt them was their cuteness and innocence. I liked their conversations for being simple, and sweet. That's how it should be. The beginning of their friendship and then further development.
But these non-stop calls to each other is pretty irking. And the promo, well that's totally unexpected. I seriously HOPE it's not true. Already they've ruined Anant's character pretty much.

I hope it's not just me whose getting irritated already...

-Ishita

Hey...its not only you...i am joining the group too... :-)
@BOLD: WORD!!
I liked their innocence...and their characters looked quite different from the promos...but lately...there is no similarity we can draw...
The suddenly pulling the guitar and jumping around was so LAME...who behaves like that?
And the auto hanging bit...i don't even want to make a comment in it...
I am loosing my interest now...i thought this show promised to show something DIFFERENT...but it looks like there is nothing different..
And the HUG...was so out of nowhere...and their reactions were so not convincing...(No offence to anyone)
I dunno if i should say this or not but i think for me this was the worst HUG ever...
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nureat01

No, it's not just you...there's a few other bhoole bhatke ppl in this forum who feel the same way too about the rapid deterioration of Anant's character into something completely different from what he originally was.

I asked this question in my post and I'll ask it again...is Shaheer aware that he's not doing a DISNEY show?? Cuz the kind of juvenile antics that Anant was doing in yesterday's epi...I could only see those happening in a teen disney show or something which is targetted at 13 year olds...is Navya targetted at the disney crowd?? I do wonder...Was Shaheer's character in the disney show as hyper as Anant has now become in this show too? Actually on second thoughts, I guess event he Disney show must have been more mature than this...lol...I don't think even 13 year olds would do stuff like the auto latkoing hand wave he was doing yesterday.

WORD Anu!!! 
This is seriously disappointing...This guy is becoming annoying with such antics...😕
Edited by Bushy_92 - 12 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Hey Bushy! I read the hug happened today...but how exactly? Can you give me a brief update? I mean what led to it? They just randomly hugged each other timepass ke liye? LOL...
mythili2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Change in anant should have been more smooth nt so sudden.. seriously it was so fast..