Posted: 12 years ago

Abidah...as u said...one  can choose between acceptance and ignorance...If I'm not responding 2 a post...den itz my ignorance...n ...if one is expressing ,den its his/her acceptance 2wards d topic...datz why I'm saying dat...everyone can express his/her thoughts...we can't say someone don't post on certain topic...what we can hope dat everyone should express but  at same tym not hurt d feelings of others...

Edited by CCBM_fan - 12 years ago
Abidah,  I don't know if you've had a chance to watch today's epi, but when you have a moment, do watch it if its possible.  I've written a bit on it on another post, but it is worth watching.
Originally posted by savera2007

I would call Sakeena's post in this thread as a war declaration :) And Yes it is a war between the mentioned groups. Now it is up to the you guys to accept it or be ignorant.  As usual, I said what I have observed! Haven't said more than that!

Aabidah dear, aisa mat kaho...lets have no war.
Originally posted by minu2011

Aabidah dear, aisa mat kaho...lets have no war.

I only said the fact DIRECT which was written indirectly! And I never take my words back! I have not started anything nor am I going to get involved in anything. I hope that people including myself listen to the message of this thread and act!

I am not here to be popular, but I want to make sure that if side A should be allowed to express themselves then the same people should have TOLERANCE when it comes to side B. If one cannot show this much respect to his or her fellow human beings because of loyalty towards ones favorite actor or character, then it is best that either one remains silent or leave the forum!
Originally posted by CCBM_fan

Abidah...as u said...one  can choose between acceptance and ignorance...If I'm not responding 2 a post...den itz my ignorance...n ...if one is expressing ,den its his/her acceptance 2wards d topic...datz why I'm saying dat...everyone can express his/her thoughts...we can't say someone don't post on certain topic...what we can hope dat everyone should express but  at same tym not hurt d feelings of others...

It is the last sentence of yours which is the reason for my thread! Everyone has this agenda, I am allowed to say or do what I want because I HAVE AND WANT FREEDOM OF SPEECH, but same person has ZERO TOLERANCE when it comes to other people!
Abidah, Yes, you're right, respect and tolerance is the key and we can also differ with dignity.  That's actually an important skill in life, as you said in your opening post and I agree with that.

(Kucch khaya ki nahin abhi? Must be quite late there now...)
Edited by minu2011 - 12 years ago
Abidah, jawab diye bina chali gayi...mere PM ka jawab bhi nahin diya.. Abidah, mein Viren ki tarah ziddi hoke baithi hun tumhare jawab ke intezaar mein... aur saath mein kaan bhi pakar rahi hun tumko itna jaldi karvane ke liye..
Abidah dear I haven't been on the forum for too long but agree that a lot of bashing on actor/ characters does go on. I
I went onto Maryaada forum to see if the same happens there. But it was different.
I hope everyone can get past the differences and be one happy family.
i agree with u sakeena dii ..
kinshuk rock ...
Originally posted by kinshukkiaashiq

i agree with u sakeena dii ..
kinshuk rock ...

So does others.. But anyways... Thx for an off topic answer