Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by sana4kinha

abidah di ...beautiful post...and well said..this forum has changed a lot...whenever i try to come back here i again want to go back to the silent mod..and as ashly  dear said i don't regret in missing this forum...bt whatever happening here is not good and along with the charm of ccbm our forum too losing it's essence..!!

Thx Sana...

I am waiting for the day to get my new laptop and afterwards writing CCBM end where NiVRen DIES!!! I so looking forward to kill the remaining charm of CCBM with my own hands!
Originally posted by savera2007

Oh please Raj,

Stop giving other the blame for our own actions... I have only one response to your post: "One who angers you, controls you."

I can be so pissed off as I want to, but trust me my frustration is not something which every here and there person on the forum has to feel! I master the technique to control the frustration and smile very well thanks to 4 years with psychotic, but wonderful patients. If I let anyone control my mood, my rutine or habits... what is left for me to handle inside myself ;)

well talking here does get our frustration out...this forum is to speak out our minds...and speaking out helps...there no war here...like relaxation helps similarly talking helps...and i am not blaming anyone for my actions...there are things i would like to see and so i speak out... i may be wrong but atleast speaking helps than keeping in...
Not everyone has patience or understanding...well i too know how it is to work with a smile on the face... i have worked six months in burns ward and i have worked in the busiest hospital as anesthetist and many a time worked for continuous 24 hours so know what mental and physical fatigue can do...

@ Raj: Hope u get the message ;)

From my blog:

A man once enquired of Hadhrat 'Umar ibn 'Abd al-'Aziz (rahimullah)

"When should I speak?"

And he replied,

"Whenever you wish to remain silent."

"And when should I remain silent,"

the man asked, and Hadhrat 'Umar ibn 'Abd al-'Aziz (rahimullah) replied,

"Whenever you wish to speak."

i hope u understand what i have to say it is good to speak cause we r not at war here...

Yes reading the saying from ur blog... it is good and there are time when people should follow it...

in the end i would say is i love to chat in this forum... love to chat about NivRen...like to read all the scenes and posts... and have made friends...
Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 12 years ago
Originally posted by gmann2010

Nice post Abidah, you are right IF has been changed a lot lately, but change is part of life and nothing stays same for long. I tried to stick over here as I miss the fun I used to have over here. And I love Nivren but sometimes it is inevitable to choose sides, I can't help it. And that's the reason I chose another way to show appreciation and vent frustration about the show.

Very well said ketty...change is a part of life...change is inevitable...we have 2 change wid changing time...Nothing is permanent...when new people come n join u in course of life...dey come wid der ideas n opinions...as a human itz natural dat u get affected by dis ...n when u get affected ...u speak ur mind...so der is nothing wrong in speaking ur mind...But dis doesn't mean dat we have a right 2 hurt others ...thatz why i feel...one should express what he/she feels but at d same tym b cautious wid his/her words...
I would call Sakeena's post in this thread as a war declaration :) And Yes it is a war between the mentioned groups. Now it is up to the you guys to accept it or be ignorant.  As usual, I said what I have observed! Haven't said more than that!
Originally posted by CCBM_fan

Very well said ketty...change is a part of life...change is inevitable...we have 2 change wid changing time...Nothing is permanent...when new people come n join u in course of life...dey come wid der ideas n opinions...as a human itz natural dat u get affected by dis ...n when u get affected ...u speak ur mind...so der is nothing wrong in speaking ur mind...But dis doesn't mean dat we have a right 2 hurt others ...thatz why i feel...one should express what he/she feels but at d same tym b cautious wid his/her words...

My dear contributors :) I agree with you that change is a part of life, but we have to keep in mind that change to be for the good and not to be for the bad.

Thing changed on IF and CCBM for the bad unfortunately. But there is rays of hope and I, like u, hope to see it become better!
Dnt worry dear Me leaving This forum ..khush raho ap log and i HATE war's
@ Ash: We should have been better to keep the forum as it was in the past! Sorry, I had not eaten, so my answer was really confusing... Even I did not understood it haha... Anyways off to take care of two patients before I can have dinner :)
Originally posted by sakeenaLuvEK-KM

Dnt worry dear Me leaving This forum ..khush raho ap log and i HATE war's
Maybe for a change it is better to be on the forum and try to change your approach and be more tolerant instead of leaving... which always is the easiest option...