Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

savera2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: minu2011

Abidah, you're back and with such a bang my dear! Well said and much needed.  Thank you.  Hope to see you back here soon. Have missed you!

Thx Dear

Still no comp., so writing from work because I am on 16 hour shift hihi :)
Anyways miised you too a lot :)
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: savera2007

Good thought, but I do not see it coming. Pandoras box is opened and peace and harmony is a part of the past. Sad, but true

Abidah, you only wrote once - I will not give up.. So why are you giving up now. In life too, we do what we have to do and rest we leave it upto HIM. He takes care of the rest. You are doing a very noble thing by taking care of your patients and I admire you for that. I love you for a person that you are.
So do not let these things that are happening on IF bother you. We do not have control on such things. Sometimes ignorance is a bliss. I still believe we can maintain peace and harmony and everybody is putting their views forth - we have right to disagree with their agreement. And this is an open forum.. So, chill baby and come back with your Firaq. Do not leave us hanging ...
savera2007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjubala

Woh purane din tabhi aayenge jab woh purane log wapis aayenge.. I do not know about Aashvee, I got her last message in Jan when she was going to Florida..then she never came to the forum. Agar sab hi chor ke chale jayenge to kaise hoga. We all have to be here till CCBM ends and till NiVren are here... so come back. Don't get disheartened. We can bring that environment back.. Let us give it a try.

Anju,

No there is no need of try... I find the post which are sensible enough to get the attention and respond and more than that CANNOT be expected from me! So I will respond to your threads because u deserve that! And do not worry, even thought I have had no comp., I have read your threads from my mobile ;)

I have not left IF, but I am more than ever CHOSY and I am satisified with that!
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Nice post Abidah, you are right IF has been changed a lot lately, but change is part of life and nothing stays same for long. I tried to stick over here as I miss the fun I used to have over here. And I love Nivren but sometimes it is inevitable to choose sides, I can't help it. And that's the reason I chose another way to show appreciation and vent frustration about the show.

savera2007 thumbnail

Abidah, you only wrote once - I will not give up.. So why are you giving up now. In life too, we do what we have to do and rest we leave it upto HIM. He takes care of the rest. You are doing a very noble thing by taking care of your patients and I admire you for that. I love you for a person that you are.
So do not let these things that are happening on IF bother you. We do not have control on such things. Sometimes ignorance is a bliss. I still believe we can maintain peace and harmony and everybody is putting their views forth - we have right to disagree with their agreement. And this is an open forum.. So, chill baby and come back with your Firaq. Do not leave us hanging ...

Anju,

There is a HUGE difference in giving up or being on IF on YOUR OWN CONDITIONS! This is why I ended my first post by saying that I am not going to apologise at all!

Secondly I have people from IF in my real life whom I speak to, so end of day, if people want to have contact with you, they seek you... IF they do not, then one was not worth anything in the first place anyway :)

Btw... There much too much to learn about my personality because this thread is not a threat of living IF as my "scold-type of posts" are usually interpreted as! Anju, mark my words, when I decide to leave IF (which I have not decided to do yet) there is no goodbye. I will vanish and will 110 % deactivate the profile! So chill Anju, I am here as long as I want to and I will go when I want to!
savera2007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

Abidah.. it is a very nice post...

Regrading NivRens I guess everyone has come to a threshold...no one is  perfect...niether Nivi nor Viren but we LOVE THEM TO THE CORE...

But what has happened is there has not been a breathing space in tracks since the revelation track...
we had stalker track...then revelation...separation...DD interference...Viren's insecurity...DD's death...now viren's trying to get Nivi's attention
Between two tracks there should have been some moments .. some relaxation...some NivRen romance...but we never had that ... it was one thing after the other...we love NivRen and we now that they are now soulmates and love each other ... but the CT's need to show it with words a little romance that relaxes the viewers too...or in other words CT's need to get lighter moments between the tracks ...
we NivRens have been so involved in it that since CT's never gave break we never got one ... if u dont get a break...this is what happens anger...plus to add it we dont know whether the show is going to end or not .. we r still in suspense...this to adds to the irritation...we want some magical moments before show ends but we dont whether we will get it as the tracks are so fast and why they r again not a clue...
Thus everything is adding up to a little frustration... i may probably be wrong... but this is what i feel...

example today the NivRen scene was really good...Viren really know s Nivi well infact he knows her more than Nivi knows herself...loved the way he went away with confidence cause he knew her well... ...(but there is always that hidden wish in us to see Viren saying Nivi what about me or Nivi thinking about Viren cause this is something we want to see probably not here but somewhere)

so i hope CT's get a week full of light moments so we can relax...

Oh please Raj,

Stop giving other the blame for our own actions... I have only one response to your post: "One who angers you, controls you."

I can be so pissed off as I want to, but trust me my frustration is not something which every here and there person on the forum has to feel! I master the technique to control the frustration and smile very well thanks to 4 years with psychotic, but wonderful patients. If I let anyone control my mood, my rutine or habits... what is left for me to handle inside myself ;)
minu2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Anju I was just going to write exactly this!!!  We make the reality we want, -- tumne hi kaha tha na, abhi, Abidah.  So why should hamoney be a thing of the past?  It is all fluid, and you've given everyone a wake up call -- as happens in real life, when we become discouraged, our enthusiasm flags, and we lose track, become fragmented, but then something happens that wakes us up, and we pick ourselves back up again!!  Many of the same people are still here, even if silent, and many new people are also here, and now you've given us a big, much needed shake, so we can together try to come back on track, no? Just come back!
savera2007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vids08

Hey Abids.

thanks for the post.Your post is the refresh button in the forum today. hope its reloaded.
Old days are gone old analysis are gone. Forum is not as it was before.
Come back soon, missing your ffs and analysis.

Hey vids...

Miss you too...

Lekin kya karoon, no comp before 2-3 weeks and well it is ok with a break! I miss my FF too ;) Seriously... Nice to know that I am loved by people who have love in their hearts :D
savera2007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sushmitadutta

Abidah where were u dear ? misseddd u soo much . Plzzz don't b sad n upset , don't hurt urself u don't deserve tht . u gave us wht we all wanted n whch Ct's never able 2 give tht . Plzzz come back kk. we all loveee u .

yes dear dis forum is changed now , CCBM FORUM was famous for it's unity . but now tht unity is been broken . but dear we hav 2 stand 2gther for our show whch we loveee ( or used 2 love ) . So dear just come here , pur ur views n beautiful anaysis whch we all want n just b urself like Anju said . I m also dongg d same .i m nt geeting time 2 analyze d whole epi as my exams r gongg on so i m putting my views abt d scene(s) whch i liked . So  Plzzz dear  don't b angry wid us n CCBM forum , we all r ONE n we hav 2 b ONE . rght ?

Moni,

As said to Anju... My post are ALWAYS misinterpretted, but khayr, getting used to it!
I am not sad or upset. I just had some thought and I wrote them. You seriously do not want to be near me if I get upset; because I am afraid of my own rage. Last time I was angry... I just destroyed the furniture at home :D Felt so good afterwards ;)

And regarding hurting myself, well Moni I would say it better that I hurt myself instead of I allow other's to have the honor :)

I will not cme back to IF because I have not left IF yet! We were ONE once and time will tell whether we will be ONE again... Sorry but I am sick of Kindergarten atmosphere! People need to grow up.

I see life and death EVERY SINGLE DAY... People fighting with themselves so they can get the chemotheraphy to extend their lives a few days. Last thing I want to see is people fighting over a character, which is FICTION!!!
savera2007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: minu2011

Anju I was just going to write exactly this!!!  We make the reality we want, -- tumne hi kaha tha na, abhi, Abidah.  So why should hamoney be a thing of the past?  It is all fluid, and you've given everyone a wake up call -- as happens in real life, when we become discouraged, our enthusiasm flags, and we lose track, become fragmented, but then something happens that wakes us up, and we pick ourselves back up again!!  Many of the same people are still here, even if silent, and many new people are also here, and now you've given us a big, much needed shake, so we can together try to come back on track, no? Just come back!

Then try to come back let me see if people who believe and assure me that my writing skills have touch their hearts, finds this shake as a wake up call and try to make a difference for themselves!