Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: anjubala

Ashly, not nice dear... How can you say that.. YOu hurt me.. I am still here on forum...And you all do not even realize how much I miss all of you and our good old days. I am still trying to maintain that and I need your support..

sorry dear... *holds ears*
i too miss good old days n d ones who disappeared w'out a trace, like aashvee, ashley, zarmeen, navi...i too want to be active again but get discouraged seeing d state of d forum...so i just jump in once in a while, go thru few posts n disappear...
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ashred12

i too miss good old days n d ones who disappeared w'out a trace, like aashvee, ashley, zarmeen, navi...i too want to be active again but get discouraged seeing d state of d forum...so i just jump in once in a while, go thru few posts n disappear...

Woh purane din tabhi aayenge jab woh purane log wapis aayenge.. I do not know about Aashvee, I got her last message in Jan when she was going to Florida..then she never came to the forum. Agar sab hi chor ke chale jayenge to kaise hoga. We all have to be here till CCBM ends and till NiVren are here... so come back. Don't get disheartened. We can bring that environment back.. Let us give it a try.
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Ashly Dear U r here, I always Wonder why U dont come on the FOrum Dear,  Miss U sooo much,  Dear I know this Forum is losing its charm,  But a few people like U all can keep up its beauty, So please Dear keep coming,  Really miss U and Ur updates which I know wil not be possible now due to change of timings, but Dear miss ur posts also, Please Dear if u can do come back
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Abidah.. it is a very nice post...

Regrading NivRens I guess everyone has come to a threshold...no one is  perfect...niether Nivi nor Viren but we LOVE THEM TO THE CORE...

But what has happened is there has not been a breathing space in tracks since the revelation track...
we had stalker track...then revelation...separation...DD interference...Viren's insecurity...DD's death...now viren's trying to get Nivi's attention
Between two tracks there should have been some moments .. some relaxation...some NivRen romance...but we never had that ... it was one thing after the other...we love NivRen and we now that they are now soulmates and love each other ... but the CT's need to show it with words a little romance that relaxes the viewers too...or in other words CT's need to get lighter moments between the tracks ...
we NivRens have been so involved in it that since CT's never gave break we never got one ... if u dont get a break...this is what happens anger...plus to add it we dont know whether the show is going to end or not .. we r still in suspense...this to adds to the irritation...we want some magical moments before show ends but we dont whether we will get it as the tracks are so fast and why they r again not a clue...
Thus everything is adding up to a little frustration... i may probably be wrong... but this is what i feel...

example today the NivRen scene was really good...Viren really know s Nivi well infact he knows her more than Nivi knows herself...loved the way he went away with confidence cause he knew her well... ...(but there is always that hidden wish in us to see Viren saying Nivi what about me or Nivi thinking about Viren cause this is something we want to see probably not here but somewhere)

so i hope CT's get a week full of light moments so we can relax...
Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 12 years ago
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@Anju... sure dear... we'll give a try... 😊

@Diya... i jump in once in a while to comment... else i read silent... dont worry, i'm still here... 😊
vids08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Abids.
thanks for the post.Your post is the refresh button in the forum today. hope its reloaded.
Old days are gone old analysis are gone. Forum is not as it was before.
Come back soon, missing your ffs and analysis.
dyhardfan thumbnail
Awesome post dear... It was needed. Thanks. Hope we maintain peace, love, respect and tolerances for each other.
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

@Anju... sure dear... we'll give a try... 😊

@Diya... i jump in once in a while to comment... else i read silent... dont worry, i'm still here... 😊

THats sooo Good dear, 😊 do keep coming
savera2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakeenaLuvEK-KM

NICE post dear ...i never made any topic AGAINST any one and will not but koi b ayga or viren k bare mein bur kaha ga to mein chup raho Mujh se nahi hoga Phirbe mostly mein chup rehti Hon ...but if some one say bad about kinshuk ye mujh se brdasht nahi hoga Mujh se kia koi b KinshuK fan ko bura lage ga ..agar kinshuk ya viren ko difnt karna bura Hai toh OK im a bad frnd and aperson..mujh koi faraq nahi parta !! viren' fav dialog lolz

Oh please...

I am handling life and death situations every day and each day which passes by leaves one with only MESSAGE: Life is too short... Ghandi once, "You have to be the change you WANT to see in the world." - rest is up to u to interpret and ACT; I know my path and in life and I am loyal to it reagardless of whom I deal with in my life (incl. IF)!
savera2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dyhardfan

Awesome post dear... It was needed. Thanks. Hope we maintain peace, love, respect and tolerances for each other.

Good thought, but I do not see it coming. Pandoras box is opened and peace and harmony is a part of the past. Sad, but true