blossom1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
hey guys,
   so mr.dobriyaal told everything to madhu,panchi and misha that sid kidnapped him and the vampire catcher also came and he told them that sid is a vampire,o god i am feeling so sad for panchi😭😭😭😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blossom1234 thumbnail
the vampire catcher saw piya's pic in dobriyaal house and understood that sid came behind her,he told them all the story of metz and they alll r shocked and now searching for piya Edited by blossom1234 - 12 years ago
ifrah. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing..:)as i am not watching pkyek...from past one week...
blossom1234 thumbnail
finally they showed piya entering into the house,sid showed his phanks,piya turned back,sid shocked😲😲😲😲...OMG his expressions were🤣..what a great acting👏👏👏..then finally maithali came,piya turned and saw maithali😲😲😲
blossom1234 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ifrah.

thanks for sharing..:)as i am not watching pkyek...from past one week...

your most welcome😃
N_13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates. I am at work so am not able to see the show live. But I was curious to know what is happening. I think Maithili will hide Piya in that house and pose as Piya infront of dobriyals and raichands
blossom1234 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: N_13

Thanks for the updates. I am at work so am not able to see the show live. But I was curious to know what is happening. I think Maithili will hide Piya in that house and pose as Piya infront of dobriyals and raichands

your most welcome,hmm let's see what will maithali do,now it's getting really very interesting