Sasural Genda Phool

Awww :( - Page 3

Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@netri i think suhana is prolly in too much dilemma in this situation so shes isnt thinking tht way.. mayb she thinks tht everyone in family is serious cauz of situation with ishaan but poor girl doesnt knw tht chichora bros are neva serious 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: netri

Even Betten What Suhaana is doing by listening to htem ... She knows them right... Doesn't she have her own brain ?

but the bro's are expert in brain washing suhana...aren't they
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tejeshec

Even Betten What Suhaana is doing by listening to htem ... She knows them right... Doesn't she have her own brain ?

when in crisis u'r brains don't work sweetie...

[/QUOTE]

My brain doesn't work ? πŸ˜•  I m really confuse Tejesh ? Is this for me ? or Suhaana ?
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@renu...i dont know what to say...yes..the bros ideas are not really good and serious...bt according to me...no one knows what to do...and they are doing what they know to do...
they cannot tell the truth of Suhana to Ishaan...for ishaan's good...
at the same time...they are trying to keep suhana happy too...

i have to say...the kashyaps loves Suhana a lot...there are easily chances for the young lot to make her feel lonely...bt i dont think they will ever do that...they are doing what they can do...and which is actually not good...
tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

when in crisis u'r brains don't work sweetie...

My brain doesn't work ? πŸ˜•  I m really confuse Tejesh ? Is this for me ? or Suhaana ?

OMG Nets its a saying when a person is in crisis his/her's brains doesn't work...so it was for Suhana..how on earth would i know if u are in crisis or not unless u tell me...by the way are u in crisis???πŸ˜†
iViews thumbnail
But Ilesh gave the wonderful Idea hit his head... πŸ˜†
iViews thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tejeshec

OMG Nets its a saying when a person is in crisis his/her's brains doesn't work...so it was for Suhana..how on earth would i know if u are in crisis or not unless u tell me...by the way are u in crisis???πŸ˜†
I m not in crissis and My brain works just fine... U got the my working brain testing right... πŸ˜†
NimbuMirchi thumbnail

I haven't seen the Epi... so, don't know what to discuss... but after reading Shwets update not much excited about Shashikala... πŸ˜•

but rather I want to ask something else to all Bengoli Members of the forum... thought to post here as you all are here... and Rubal said that we can do any type of Bak bak in this post...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I need help from Bengoli Members... its not about OBS... I need it for me.

I have my Friend's Engagement Ceremony on Sunday. I have to host the Function... so, the base of the request is: She is Gujarati & her Boy Friend is Bengoli (though he has grown up in Gujarat & he knows Gujarati very well...)

But I want to give a Welcome & intro speech in Gujarati & Bengoli both.😊 I want to make it a special for both of them...πŸ˜ƒ so, thought this wud be surprising & they wud be shocked seeing me... from where on earth I learned Bengoli...

I want to know if anyone one of You can write me some Bengoli sentences to use in Starting of the Function to introduce them, to welcome guests & some common to use in between... I wud be very much thankful to u all...

Please please add hindi meaning also... for me to understand...😊

Thanks to all... any help wud be greatly appreciated.πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Sachi16 - 12 years ago
tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I m not in crissis and My brain works just fine... U got the my working brain testing right... πŸ˜†

more than me it was my siggy that got u'r brain working I guess🀣
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Either these idiot bros has given idea to suhana or shez inspired from daily soap which she has watched during her acchi bahu mission who knows but whtever it is that big bindi is not at all luking nice on her plus her weird hairstyle make it all the more worser ...anyways scene seems to b the nice one😳looking forward to it