GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Well Today I decided to Chiropary the Epi...Watever that Is😆...Well Chiropary the Precap to be Precise😆...I Loved The Precap...Suhana was sooo Awww...Maina Tumhara Haath Kyun Banya...Damn Cute😳...And Wasnt she Looking weird??...I mean Wearing Bengali Saree nd Bindi🤔 ...Correct me if I m wrong Bengali Ppl Out there😎 ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

BTW if U dont find anything to discuss here do Ur Usual Bak Bak😉...It has been like centuries that I made some Useful Post😭😆
Edited by Rubaldhillon - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
From the time suhana got married she never wore a bindi (except when ishaan put it on her on 2 occasions)...and in the precap she was wearing such a big bindi...looking like a typical balaji bengali bahu ...what is she upto😕
Dont know if I am wrong or right,but this should have come later in the show.I remember seeing a promo like this for OBS too where she suddenly turns into a balaji serial bahu..dont know what is she upto at all!She looked really funny in that attire😆😆
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I guess Pati Ab Husband nahi raha toh Value jyada ho gayee... I thought that too... She looks like Typical wife ...but it is early like Shounak said... 
Originally posted by: Rubaldhillon

.And Wasnt she Looking weird??...I mean Wearing Bengali Saree nd Bindi🤔 ...Correct me if I m wrong Bengali Ppl Out there😎 ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

And the answer to this question is,this is Kekta Style+Bhansali style bengali attire😆ROFL..i atleast have never seen my mom,sisters,mausi or rather any woman dressed like this in any social function let it be as grand as Durga Puja or any shaadi🤣Aisa OTTness sirf TV pe hota hai😆
iViews thumbnail
Originally posted by: .sb.

And the answer to this question is,this is Kekta Style+Bhansali style bengali attire😆ROFL..i atleast have never seen my mom,sisters,mausi or rather any woman dressed like this in any social function let it be as grand as Durga Puja or any shaadi🤣Aisa OTTness sirf TV pe hota hai😆

Really ? So they don't dress like this in daily life ? ðŸ¤”  But I love the attire ...💔  ðŸ˜‰   ðŸ˜†
Edited by netri - 12 years ago
crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I hope that attire is only for one day... If its gonna be a daily routine, i can't accept Suhana like that...😳
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I am sure one of the chichora bro's must have given this weird idea to suhana...i am not liking it, they are enjoying at the expense of suhana 😡 Edited by 111192 - 12 years ago
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
True...I too hope its for one day or one epi...not a permanent one
iViews thumbnail
Originally posted by: crysind

I hope that attire is only for one day... If its gonna be a daily routine, i can't accept Suhana like that...😳

I know Febi... seeing Suhaana wearing sari is good enough... But mind U this is Mrs. Talwar and she means Business,... Memory Business...🤣🤣🤣🤣