Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Panna track is irritating me big time...the story is not moving even a inch
Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 111192

Panna track is irritating me big time...the story is not moving even a inch

haha renu now she went to police station and they didnt listen to her, prolly in mon epi they will show finally she was able to lodge complain or something๐Ÿ˜†! snail pace man! ๐Ÿ˜•
panic_monger thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜ญ               injustice injustice injustice         plz stop it!
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Panna should take  Suhana to the Police Station ,Suhana knows how to handle them and how to get things done,she got her stolen suitcase back!!! that would be great.
Ilaish was purposely hired to do there dirty job, its going to get nasty.
Shewtha Iliked your approach last week it was food plate, this week watch it and ignore it!!! I will keep this in mind.
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
FIRST of all there is no need to change the name as there is not only one girl with ths name n after wasting half an hour wht names they come upto shashikala,gajgamini,mrignani can't they find better name than ths...oh sorry when idiot bros decide the name what else can be expected but like ilesh idea of hitting ishaan's head 2-3 times the bholu really need ths๐Ÿ˜†...ishaan fixing his collar n glasses every single minute is irritating me now even girls are not so sharmili type now a dayz...n .itz really touchy .when suhana said to badi maa it hurts when ishaan gives such strange looks well it hurts us also sweety๐Ÿ˜ญPanna track is bit boring today the way that inspector was behaving with her itz so weird๐Ÿ˜ก i think panna rather than going to police station take help of her family members to find rounak not only from her maayka but from her maayka but from her in laws also.
The convo between ilesh n disha gives a signal of start of new track i hope they won't mess it up all
ramsi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
am also thinking the same...why they gave Sashika...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

hw can they gave sashikal to our beautiful suhaana ๐Ÿ˜ก
anyways loved todays episode...
poor suhaana๐Ÿ˜ญ
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
....i dint understand the need 4 name change n that too with the name of a vamp ...sashikala๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

I loved the way suhana reacted to the name ...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...but still I feel this is too much making fun of her in this situation๐Ÿ˜•
sargun thumbnail
ya...there was no need to change her name...