Shashikala...LMAO - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
And are our police stations still the same as shown today? are they serving public like this in India? I am surprised seeing their behaviour towards Panna. And I am happy that Panna is trying to find out Raunak without sitting at home...
But if the money is coming as a bribe will Disha be happy to mother the child😔
Originally posted by *Resham*

But if the money is coming as a bribe will Disha be happy to mother the child😔

I doubt whether Ilesh knows what he does... what do you all think?
If he is doing all these knowing he is working for money mafia, then thats wrong na... can't he change job...😕 am confused...

I can't say whether disha's pregnancy track is coming or not ...but i am sure change in disha's behavior due to money will surely be shown now.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
is naam mein shashi bhi hain
kaal bhi
aur talwar bhi
dont tell me disha is gonna act like snob or something becauz of money?! tht will be so sad! 
and febs yes saw the epi now, tht dialogue was very touching! ðŸ˜³
I dun no wht job ilesh is doing! mayb working for drug dealing company or something... 
Keenu...ilesh is working ina construction company so i am sure he unknowingly got involved with land mafia
ilesh job track is what iam interested in now..and by the look of Disha...i dont think she will even try to know wat kind of work he does...i hope someone in the family...thre are only 2 who can find..inder and alok...hope someone finds it soon...and stop it from becoming a big prb...

and yes...it will be interesting to see Disha;s change in attitude... and i really hope they start the mysterious Raunak track soon...

and abt Ishaan's amnesia track...Its going to be a "light hearted" track...so just watch and ignore is going to be my policy...and the actors are very good...so hope its watchable...

my big lecture for the day is over...😆
Originally posted by 111192

Keenu...ilesh is working ina construction company so i am sure he unknowingly got involved with land mafia
Plus they have to sign tenders or something so Ilesh is the middle man who makes sure their wishes r fulfilled ... or something like that ...
big lecture shwets 😛 dun think so!  
i dun think i m gonna like disha attitude change! i love the bahus relationship.. tht will jus ðŸ¥º! 
If ilesh works in the construction company, i m very interested to knw wht job he is involved in seriously! hopefully someone finds out about him before it's too late! 
and raunak track, guess they showin one step at time! ðŸ˜† panna went for raunak hunt yesterday.. after finding i guess.. she gave up and went to police station finally today😆
Edited by --Keenu.Gill--- - 12 years ago