Posted: 12 years ago
Suhana: ab ye "Shashikala" kya hein...🀣

Ilesh: Shashikala was a beautiful actress...🀣

Suhana: Really...🀣
Edited by crysind - 12 years ago
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Tht made me more laughing Febs...the way Suhana innocently asked about Shashikala
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It feels as if they DONT want him to remember anything and its like a GAME now,and I am sure it would be a GAME for everybody, as they would again pull Ishaan and Suhana, sory Shashi Kala Talwar. Lets see whats in the box next week, but yup looks like  a lot of loeg pulling on its way in the name of SGP flavour!!
crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ab ye raunak ka chakkar kya hein? πŸ˜• 
I just love Mummyji now...She is so caring...πŸ€—
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Feefi

and considering that Shashi kala was a vamp, Ishaan might not even come close to Suhana... πŸ˜•  i mean, sure, he knows that she's not the actual shashi kala person but still it could affect him negatively!!!! 

True Feefs... Ab Use toh yehi lage gana ki Married woman hitting on him...🀣🀣🀣🀣  Sach main Precap main kya roop tha ...  SKT ka... SKT bole toh Shashi kala Talwar...πŸ˜‰
Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@febs i knw na,rounak is one mystery, ilesh another! πŸ˜†! too many mysteries πŸ˜›! but Cvs are busy in find the name for suhana instead i guess! πŸ€£ Edited by --Keenu.Gill--- - 12 years ago
crysind thumbnail
OMG! OMG! OMG! Just now saw the pre-cap...
Febs fainting...πŸ€ͺ 
Ragini ...May God bless you from evil eyes like mineπŸ˜†... 
She looked like Bengoli haan... Just beautiful...😍😍😍😍😍😍
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I had a lump in my throat too when Suhana said to BM that when Ishaan looks at her like a stranger she feels hurt😭 
crysind thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Keenu.Gill---

@febs i knw na,rounak is another mystery, ilesh another! πŸ˜†! too many mysteries πŸ˜›! but Cvs are busy in find the name for suhana instead i guess! πŸ€£

You know what Keens... I felt bad when Ilesh said they didn't become parents bcz they didn't have money...πŸ˜”  So sad... That dialog itself told the pain of Disha & Ilesh...
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: crysind

You know what Keens... I felt bad when Ilesh said they didn't become parents bcz they didn't have money...πŸ˜”  So sad... That dialog itself told the pain of Disha & Ilesh...

Sach main...  While Ilesh was not working how can they have child and raise the child on family... That dialog was really nice...πŸ‘