Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Feefi thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
umm i don't like how they changed suhana's name!! there was no need for it!!! it's not like Ishaan's brain will be affected if he got to know of Suhana's name!!! ðŸ˜¡
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Did the Doctor told that dont take Suhana as a name too...m wondering
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
You knoe Shashee Kala was a famous VAMP of her time ( in movies off course and she was superb) and I find it very mean on there part to pull Suhana,s leg even in this situation. Shame on them. Its not funny, I dont find it funny.
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
No.. Doctor only told don't  try to remind him of the past things.. But we all know that how is Inder and all... They think some extra to anything.. so changed suhana name.. But today episode felt like dragged.. Too much on the name itself...
Feefi thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Resham*

Did the Doctor told that dont take Suhana as a name too...m wondering

i don't know about that but i don't think the doctor would, there is NO NEED!! 

i think knowing Suhana's name is Suhana, there are chances that he can remember...but if they don't even name her suhana, how in the world will he come back to his senses?!? 
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
///If someone wants to change their name they would go with the family name. Like mother's , sister's or Grand mother's ... Are Vidhisha... achcha raheta... " Shashi kala" True... Lamao...
Feefi thumbnail
Originally posted by: venture

You knoe Shashee Kala was a famous VAMP of her time ( in movies off course and she was superb) and I find it very mean on there part to pull Suhana,s leg even in this situation. Shame on them. Its not funny, I dont find it funny.

and considering that Shashi kala was a vamp, Ishaan might not even come close to Suhana... ðŸ˜•  i mean, sure, he knows that she's not the actual shashi kala person but still it could affect him negatively!!!! 

abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yaa me too don't like shashikala, even they can change the name to Ragini to suhana rather than shashikala.. or Susmaa, smita.. like that
Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i agree why do they need to change her name?! if ishaan doesnt remember her, he wont knw the name either.. so jus go with suhana! this name change concept is out of my understanding!