KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
O-M-G
anyone noticed? they used khushi's lullaby today :(
c'mon couldn't CT's come up with a new lullaby? I didn't like how they used khushi's lullaby in CCBM..it reminded me of bidaai all the way :(

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sanju  I really have no Idea about  Bidaai and today's Lullaby, But if its the same then I agree with U that they should have used another one, I really dont understand Why are they making it like Bidaai, Why dont they have their own Originality
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
WHAT?? They used aaja nindiya rani?? OMV!!! Thats Bidaai 😔 thats Khushi's lullaby!! Why couldn't they use another lullaby I'm sure thats not the only Lullaby in the world... CTs *sigh* x
diyaloveskinny thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anisha_91

WHAT?? They used aaja nindiya rani?? OMV!!! Thats Bidaai 😔 thats Khushi's lullaby!! Why couldn't they use another lullaby I'm sure thats not the only Lullaby in the world... CTs *sigh* x

Oh My Anishu, love what U Said Dear, an I agree they should have had another Lullaby for CCBM and not the same one,  I really dont  know why the CTs are making it like Bidaai, why dont they realise this is CCBM and not Bidaai, they should make it more orriginal
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: friendforall

Oh My Anishu, love what U Said Dear, an I agree they should have had another Lullaby for CCBM and not the same one,  I really dont  know why the CTs are making it like Bidaai, why dont they realise this is CCBM and not Bidaai, they should make it more orriginal

😭 Awww I miss Bidaai so much!!! My Ranvir ðŸ˜­ .Awww thanks Diya. I agree Diya...they should try and make it more original there are many lullabies but out of every other ones this one was used LOL ...dunno why they keep going the Bidaai way. x
diyaloveskinny thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anisha_91

😭 Awww I miss Bidaai so much!!! My Ranvir ðŸ˜­ .Awww thanks Diya. I agree Diya...they should try and make it more original there are many lullabies but out of every other ones this one was used LOL ...dunno why they keep going the Bidaai way. x

it is because BIdaai is sooo nice and original Story  that they cannot think of any other track  they are still in Bidaai World,  I hope they stop this think of copying from Bidaai here only and not go any further,  they better think of a new  script and now spoil our show
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I have not watched Bidaai so did not know.

But I liked the lori... It was so sweet and the lyrics were so meaningful. Nivi calling her Di to come and bless her gudia as she is the one missing her the most. Come in the form of sleep and dreams but come and bless her... I had tears in my eyes and Neha did such an awesome job. I wish she sang it too in the show...
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMVVV !!!!!!!!!!! they used khushi lullabyy   yaaar itne kharab hai koi nayi lullaby nahi deee sakte yaar  agreee with you anisha diii thats not the only lullaby in the world yaar
sihame thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I hatethis Ct's they r hurting bidaains by making CCBM as Bidaai but seriously where is this creativity wath's the point of copying others ????
sarahagstn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG! You are right... it is from Bidaai. I was thinking where did I hear this before.