Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Powerful epi - NivRen's love reaches new heights - Page 5

Rani2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by-minu2011

Thanks Rani --  you're so right about the show's talented.  Wish the CTs would make the most of it.  Yesterday I liked the way they showed how  even HL and CC seemed to be touched at the end.  We know it won't last for long, but still it was nice to see that they're human :)!

@bold ya, i agree.
 when all their sins come out they r going to cry buckets :)
btw, i am Anjali. i am glad to read ur analysis. u write so good, keep writing...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minu2011 thumbnail
Hi Anjali, sorry to confuse your name!  Thanks for the encouragement dear. . You know I was never part of any group like this before (other than FB on and off), and was always hesitant to engage.  Now NivRen's magic has changed things so much that it surprises even me!
Edited by minu2011 - 12 years ago
Rani2011 thumbnail
That's ok, np :)
hmm.. I am (still) hesitant to write. since I am not good with words I don't go to analyze. I try to put my few cents & press 'like' button. I like reading the posts/analysis to get the clearer picture of the show.
Now, u r in the list of writers group, way to go girl...
minu2011 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Rani2011

That's ok, np :)
hmm.. I am (still) hesitant to write. since I am not good with words I don't go to analyze. I try to put my few cents & press 'like' button. I like reading the posts/analysis to get the clearer picture of the show.
Now, u r in the list of writers group, way to go girl...

Anjali, but you write so well!! I've always loved reading your comments and also what you write on the fan pages.  Always thoughtful and so well written.  I'm sure one day you'll see something, a scene, or segment that will so move you that more detailed writing will come of its own!!!  Would love that!
Rani2011 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-minu2011

Anjali, but you write so well!! I've always loved reading your comments and also what you write on the fan pages.  Always thoughtful and so well written.  I'm sure one day you'll see something, a scene, or segment that will so move you that more detailed writing will come of its own!!!  Would love that!

Thank you so much, Minu. u r so sweet! Will see when that happens lol
U know what, ever since I joined this forum I have been keeping very busy :) I just come here, read the posts ( according to their titles !)& then drop comments. that's all. Never had a chance to think about writing the analysis. will c.. thanks anyways :)
nature099 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree with you it was a beautiful episode with powerpack performance. Nivi, Viren, HL always does wonderful Job but even Sid did justice to whatever he was given to play.
minu2011 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-nature099

Agree with you it was a beautiful episode with powerpack performance. Nivi, Viren, HL always does wonderful Job but even Sid did justice to whatever he was given to play.

@nature099 (sorry don't know your name dear), you're right. I was glad that Sid finally spoke up.  Hope to see him do a lot more of that...(which from the article we saw a while back looks like he will).
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Wow yaar beautiful post. But I have a questions. Does Nivi love anybody except for DD and now Dewitta?

minu2011 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-zarmeeno

Wow yaar beautiful post. But I have a questions. Does Nivi love anybody except for DD and now Dewitta?

Good question Zarmeen.  Looks like they are showing that she takes those closest to her for granted often...like she said about Viren today, that he understands and is supporting me...but as you said in your longer post, CTs ki overall interpretation mein kuchh basic flaws hain.