Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Powerful epi - NivRen's love reaches new heights (Page 3)

minu2011 Senior Member
minu2011
minu2011

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Dear Moni,  thank you for your sweet words.  Anju and Abidah are pulling us in the right direction, na? Loved what they have to say and will keep it in mind!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjubala

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Girls, we have to just have faith in our faith.. If we believe NiVren are there together forever then believe in that. Having faith in your own faith will help you with your real life situations too as life is not a bed of roses. These ups and downs will come and if you are able to fight it then you will become strong.

@moni..thanks jaan for your comments. I have full faith that our NiVren will emerge stronger and will be winner. I was not happy with the topics sprouting up so had to do something. Before Milee and Navz used to be there but now they are not and today I got Minu...Thanks Minu for this post.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011*Resham*

minu2011 Senior Member
minu2011
minu2011

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Girls, we have to just have faith in our faith.. If we believe NiVren are there together forever then believe in that. Having faith in your own faith will help you with your real life situations too as life is not a bed of roses. These ups and downs will come and if you are able to fight it then you will become strong.

Thanks Anju.  That is so sweet of you.  It means a lot to me to read your words of support.  Thank you!

And you're right about having faith in faith.  I remember when Milee had analyzed the teachings of DS that day when he tries to explain to Viren when Viren comes back lost after Nivi does not return, and DS says, that my blessings for you were not for a day.  He had faith in his faith in Viren.  That he will surely succeed.  Milee had done such a good job of laying all those 5 lessons of life out, and this one, that only if we have faith in our own faith will it become strong enough to bear fruit, had really stood out for me. 

So perhaps we need to step back and let things develop.  We are getting our NivRen in every epi, which is great.

Edited by minu2011 - 13 May 2011 at 10:29am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mitra10anjubala*Resham*

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by minu2011

Originally posted by anjubala

Thanks Anju.  That is so sweet of you.  It means a lot to me to read your words of support.  Thank you!

And you're right about having faith in faith.  I remember when Milee had analyzed the teachings of DS that day when he tries to explain to Viren when Viren comes back lost after Nivi does not return, and DS says, that my blessings for you were not for a day.  He had faith in his faith in Viren.  That he will surely succeed.  Milee had done such a good job of laying all those 5 lessons of life out, and this one, that only if we have faith in our own faith will it become strong enough to bear fruit, had really stood out for me. 

So perhaps we need to step back and let things develop.  We are getting our NivRen in every epi, which is great.

Minu, you always amaze  me with your memory. It is so nice to see that you remember all.. It means a lot and I am sure MIlee will be happy to know that her posts have made such tremendous effect on some people...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mitra10minu2011

minu2011 Senior Member
minu2011
minu2011

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Butifuleyes

Minu agree with u but too much negativity man, jealousy, insecurity, revenge death from 2-3,weeks I am getting tired of negativity in the serial. It feels I need vacation from this serial lol and it is just make-believe. If they show a little bit of lightheartedness, they heap misery Omg.

You're right, DD's death has made the serial darker, but I think as Anju has written, baby Dwita will add a new dimension.  Kab tak rote rahenge!!  I think we might get a really nice track if the CT's cooperate!
FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Hi minu...loved ur analysis abt today's episode very much...nothing more to add..just want to appreciate ur effort in analysing today's episode...ccbm actors r just rocking with their acting skills...RS shld be proud of himself for choosing such a good group of people for this show...!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011

minu2011 Senior Member
minu2011
minu2011

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Thank you Sana, for your sweet words.  I really loved today's episode. It was like a culmination for me.  And yes, the actors are amazing.  And despite the 2:30 slot, are giving it their very best!!!
edwardcullen19 IF-Rockerz
edwardcullen19
edwardcullen19

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
minu dear awesome post...some members in the forum now saying that NivRen charm is fading away...but for me it's getting stronger day by day...between a couple the most needed thing is understanding...and NivRen certainly have this quality...the way Nivi understood Viren when he was jealous with her was outstanding...
now when nivi was in  dilemma the way Viren supported Nivi is awesome...
they both supported each other during troubled time...
they both are so adorable...
love NivRen

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mitra10minu2011anjubala*Resham*

Go to top