Posted: 12 years ago
Anju and Minu .. u have said it all...

minu2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjubala

Minu, this is what I wrote in another post:-

"
Excellent post Samin (sorry don't know your real name). I was going to open something similar but now I will not as you have said what I wanted to.
Today I have seen posts where Viren and his insecurities are being questioned and his character is being questioned whether he knows Nivi or not. I will say Viren is the only one who completely understands Nivi.
Yesterday I myself said that I will be very sad if Viren does not say that stay back for me because I will not be able to live without you. But today when with relaxed mind and hear tI was thinking about the scene, I realized that Viren will not say that because he knows his Nivi more than she knows herself. He knows for Nivi love will always take a back-seat and responsibilities, sacrifice will come before it. Hence he took that route to make her realize that by giving life nothing is going to happen. Sometimes to make a person come out of trance and guilt mode, harsh words and jor ka jhatka are needed and that is what Viren did today. She was able to stop from taking her life was reminding her about her promise and responsibility towards the baby. And he left her there thinking because he again knows that now Nivi will not go anywhere. He saw her stopping and not making a move and hence he left from there. He had accomplished his mission of stopping her.
As you all remember during engagement time, Nivi told her dad that "pyaar dene ka naam hai and yeh Siddharth ke bhi pyaar ka imtihaan hai." So since beginning she has always considered love that can be sacrificed for the happiness of others. She is like that and it is going to be difficult to change her thoughts...ANd Viren has very well understood this fact as he was the witness to her sacrifice - She gave up Sid for Divya and marries Viren.
They both have put each other in problems but have also found solutions for these problems. They have been there for each other in sad times. Yes, we want to see them together in happy times too and hope that CTs will show us that soon.
They are in true sense life partners - completing each other, complementing each other's weaknesses and strengths."

Wow Anju - this is awesome, and so well said!!!!  Totally agree with every word you say.  And you're exactly right - I was also going to add in my post that he knew he had her attention when she halted in her tracks after the first mention of Dwita.  He knew then that she could not leave.   Love your last sentence and really want to see the CTs maintain that. 
minu2011 thumbnail
Yes, Resham I agree.  They shouldn't let CC win this one.  And Anju's post gives me confidence that the tussles while natural, won't create real rifts...or for too long!
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Anju n minu 2dy u both r STAR of dis Forum . Seriosulyy d Moral support whch u both gave every1 2dy , it is mindblowing . jitna kaho kam hai . I seriouslyy want 2 HUGGG u bothhh . lovv u .

n Anju wht 2 say abt ur post jaan , U always rr rght n says my heart . but my worst part is tht i cn never ever write my heart like u does . U r BEST anju .

minu yes dis song was frm bidaai . n situations were almost same in both d shows n so he took dis song . but i loveedd dis song frm before . such bautiful lyrics . haina ?
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: minu2011

Yes, Resham I agree.  They shouldn't let CC win this one.  And Anju's post gives me confidence that the tussles while natural, won't create real rifts...or for too long!

Thanks Minu and anju for clearing doubts about the precap, we were worried and sick of viren's insecurities track

They have already shown that in their office track and viren also realised nivi's importance.  Viren also accepted nivi's decision of becoming mother of the motherless child so we expect/pray that the CT's  don't show the earlier track again. Yes this time also CC's plan has to backfire her or she should not be succeded in her plan of separtaing nivren.
Butifuleyes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Minu agree with u but too much negativity man, jealousy, insecurity, revenge death from 2-3,weeks I am getting tired of negativity in the serial. It feels I need vacation from this serial lol and it is just make-believe. If they show a little bit of lightheartedness, they heap misery Omg.
minu2011 thumbnail
Dear Moni,  thank you for your sweet words.  Anju and Abidah are pulling us in the right direction, na? Loved what they have to say and will keep it in mind!
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Girls, we have to just have faith in our faith.. If we believe NiVren are there together forever then believe in that. Having faith in your own faith will help you with your real life situations too as life is not a bed of roses. These ups and downs will come and if you are able to fight it then you will become strong.

@moni..thanks jaan for your comments. I have full faith that our NiVren will emerge stronger and will be winner. I was not happy with the topics sprouting up so had to do something. Before Milee and Navz used to be there but now they are not and today I got Minu...Thanks Minu for this post.
minu2011 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjubala

Girls, we have to just have faith in our faith.. If we believe NiVren are there together forever then believe in that. Having faith in your own faith will help you with your real life situations too as life is not a bed of roses. These ups and downs will come and if you are able to fight it then you will become strong.

Thanks Anju.  That is so sweet of you.  It means a lot to me to read your words of support.  Thank you!

And you're right about having faith in faith.  I remember when Milee had analyzed the teachings of DS that day when he tries to explain to Viren when Viren comes back lost after Nivi does not return, and DS says, that my blessings for you were not for a day.  He had faith in his faith in Viren.  That he will surely succeed.  Milee had done such a good job of laying all those 5 lessons of life out, and this one, that only if we have faith in our own faith will it become strong enough to bear fruit, had really stood out for me. 

So perhaps we need to step back and let things develop.  We are getting our NivRen in every epi, which is great.

Edited by minu2011 - 12 years ago
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: minu2011

Thanks Anju.  That is so sweet of you.  It means a lot to me to read your words of support.  Thank you!

And you're right about having faith in faith.  I remember when Milee had analyzed the teachings of DS that day when he tries to explain to Viren when Viren comes back lost after Nivi does not return, and DS says, that my blessings for you were not for a day.  He had faith in his faith in Viren.  That he will surely succeed.  Milee had done such a good job of laying all those 5 lessons of life out, and this one, that only if we have faith in our own faith will it become strong enough to bear fruit, had really stood out for me. 

So perhaps we need to step back and let things develop.  We are getting our NivRen in every epi, which is great.

Minu, you always amaze  me with your memory. It is so nice to see that you remember all.. It means a lot and I am sure MIlee will be happy to know that her posts have made such tremendous effect on some people...