Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Chanchal can never stop her evil plannings her brain works 24*7 but how many games will be successful that's her luck. But she keep on working on her plans. She is really dedicated to Nivi (itna agar bhagwaan ki aur hoti to shayad thori shanti mil jaati usse).
minu2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Chanchal can never stop her evil plannings her brain works 24*7 but how many games will be successful that's her luck. But she keep on working on her plans. She is really dedicated to Nivi (itna agar bhagwaan ki aur hoti to shayad thori shanti mil jaati usse).

That was really funny Rachu!  Indirectly kitna attention pay karti hai Nivi ko.  She is obsessed! Uska conversion dekhne laik hoga.

(I was so taken aback by her wiping her tears at today's lori scene.  Don't know if that was Payal Nair doing it, or CC!)
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Minuuu!! Love the analysis sweetie..you've said it PERFECTLY. I loved today's epi...especially the scene where Viren stopped Nivi after she decided to kill herself. Loved how Viren dealt with the situation. When he told her go I won't stop you but what will you give as an answer to Divya. WOW i just loved that part his expressions were awesome and Nivi was great. He knew that, that would be the only way to get Nivi back into her sense she wouldn't want to leave the baby in that situation and Viren just left after saying that 'cos he knew she surely would change her mind. And then another highlight was Nivi singing the lori to the baby (even though it was used from Bidaai) I just loved it, I had tears when she was singing it. It was an awesome epi. It was beautifully done. And I surely agree with you HL was absolutely brilliant. How disturbed and troubled she is after losing her child was clearly shown. x
Originally posted by: minu2011

That was really funny Rachu!  Indirectly kitna attention pay karti hai Nivi ko.  She is obsessed! Uska conversion dekhne laik hoga.

(I was so taken aback by her wiping her tears at today's lori scene.  Don't know if that was Payal Nair doing it, or CC!)

Ya even I was touched this shows she cares for everyone except Nivi. But her hatred for Nivi is so blind that she doesn't even mind hurting her son to hurt Nivi. I forgot to mention Nivi was outstanding in that scene she was actually looking like a mother of dwita. She did that part with perfection.
Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 12 years ago
minu2011 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Ya even I was touched this shows she cares for everyone except Nivi. But her hatred for Nivi is so blind that she doesn't even mind hurting her son to hurt Nivi. I forgot to mention Nivi was outstanding in that scene she was actually looking like a mother of dwita. She did that part with perfection.

Exactly Rachu  Nivi was brilliant.  I was so amazed by how naturally and so well she showed the pain and loss and love and care that she was feeling during that lori -- so many conflicting emotions, so well portrayed.  It is truly hard to believe this is her first stint at acting. She really has natural talent, but she is also so sincere.  I really liked what RS said about her and Kinshuk's honesty and how it shows in their performance...that was so touching.
Originally posted by: minu2011

Exactly Rachu  Nivi was brilliant.  I was so amazed by how naturally and so well she showed the pain and loss and love and care that she was feeling during that lori -- so many conflicting emotions, so well portrayed.  It is truly hard to believe this is her first stint at acting. She really has natural talent, but she is also so sincere.  I really liked what RS said about her and Kinshuk's honesty and how it shows in their performance...that was so touching.

Yep agree perfection comes with hardwork only and Neha is truly a hard worker and dedicated actress to show this quality in her acting with perfection. I really loved her work. Ya I find few mistakes in NivRen characters but that is due to story but acting wise they do justice to the scene. Today I felt even Abhishek has improved in his expressions and I loved the way he asked HL too about what will happen to him if she will take Dwita. HL is uncomparable she was actually looking lost due to loss of her daughter. Yaar if she was a positive character she would have got so many accolades of her performance but negative character rarely get accolades.
minu2011 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anisha_91

Minuuu!! Love the analysis sweetie..you've said it PERFECTLY. I loved today's epi...especially the scene where Viren stopped Nivi after she decided to kill herself. Loved how Viren dealt with the situation. When he told her go I won't stop you but what will you give as an answer to Divya. WOW i just loved that part his expressions were awesome and Nivi was great. He knew that, that would be the only way to get Nivi back into her sense she wouldn't want to leave the baby in that situation and Viren just left after saying that 'cos he knew she surely would change her mind. And then another highlight was Nivi singing the lori to the baby (even though it was used from Bidaai) I just loved it, I had tears when she was singing it. It was an awesome epi. It was beautifully done. And I surely agree with you HL was absolutely brilliant. How disturbed and troubled she is after losing her child was clearly shown. x

Thank you Anisha for your sweet words. That lori was something else. I haven't seen Bidaai, so this was the first time I was hearing it and the tears just flowed.  RS is really fortunate to have such a talented and versatile cast.  What has impressed me about HL is that she has conveyed the agony of loss without resorting to screeching and screaming. She has shown so well how a loss of this magnitude gets deeply internalized.  It just goes into one's bloodstream and sits in every aspect of ones' being...her eyes, her face, her trembling lips and shocked body -- its amazing how well she's pulled all that together.  Pratap was also very good today. And yes, it was so good to finally see Sid speak up and say something at the right time. Hopefully this is a good start!
Rani2011 thumbnail
Oh how I missed this post. How beautifully written!! Thanks Minu. I loved the way you wrote it, very detailed it is.

Yes, today's episode was again fabulous. Nivren reached next level in their relationship. I loved all the scenes. In the first scene were he stops her was brilliant. Kinshuk was really brilliant in that scene. He puts his soul in to this character. It's just awesome.
HL is another character, She showed how lost & troubled she is after losing her child. I noticed one thing, at the end even she was also melted by listening to Nivi's lori(?).
Hats off to the lady who protrays HL. I noticed CC had tears too??
Coming to the last part, wow! Neha is at her peak. I too had tears watching this scene.Very beautiful, touchy kind of song it was. Wow!! this is what acting is. Way to go Neha!
In these days, I also see that Abhishek has improved too :)
RS is lucky to have these people in his show. I hope the story goes properly..   
savera2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Minu,

Finally been able to read it and I liked your take on the episode. It is packed with your own POV's and interpretation and I like it :) Keep it girl :)

I ahve made a new thread with analysis! Do comment there
minu2011 thumbnail
Thanks Uzaima for your sweet comments!

Thanks Rani --  you're so right about the show's talented.  Wish the CTs would make the most of it.  Yesterday I liked the way they showed how  even HL and CC seemed to be touched at the end.  We know it won't last for long, but still it was nice to see that they're human :)!

Abidah -- thanks sweetie -- I read your post and loved it.  I agree that Nivi should do this not just for prayashchit but for love.   But its going to be complicated no matter what -- so many conflicting emotions are bound up together...