Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minu2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Butifuleyes

Minu agree with u but too much negativity man, jealousy, insecurity, revenge death from 2-3,weeks I am getting tired of negativity in the serial. It feels I need vacation from this serial lol and it is just make-believe. If they show a little bit of lightheartedness, they heap misery Omg.

You're right, DD's death has made the serial darker, but I think as Anju has written, baby Dwita will add a new dimension.  Kab tak rote rahenge!!  I think we might get a really nice track if the CT's cooperate!
FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hi minu...loved ur analysis abt today's episode very much...nothing more to add..just want to appreciate ur effort in analysing today's episode...ccbm actors r just rocking with their acting skills...RS shld be proud of himself for choosing such a good group of people for this show...!!
minu2011 thumbnail
Thank you Sana, for your sweet words.  I really loved today's episode. It was like a culmination for me.  And yes, the actors are amazing.  And despite the 2:30 slot, are giving it their very best!!!
edwardcullen19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
minu dear awesome post...some members in the forum now saying that NivRen charm is fading away...but for me it's getting stronger day by day...between a couple the most needed thing is understanding...and NivRen certainly have this quality...the way Nivi understood Viren when he was jealous with her was outstanding...
now when nivi was in  dilemma the way Viren supported Nivi is awesome...
they both supported each other during troubled time...
they both are so adorable...
love NivRen
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey Minu loved your post and agree with you completely. Today was the mindblowing episode and I loved both of them. They both did outstanding job and love and concern they showed was also mindblowing.
CCBM-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lovely  analysis Minu...

sandy_nivren thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome post  yaar ðŸ˜Š totally agree with u

minu2011 thumbnail
Thank you Neetika, Rach, Yati and Sandy.  For the first time today I felt they were building up a story line all these days and in my impatience I didn't notice it!  Really loved what they showed us today...and as Anju, Raj, Resham and Ketty and others have said in other posts, it would be so awesome if the build on this, but also take the time to show us the details, conversations, gestures, and some sweet moments of their life together!!
Edited by minu2011 - 12 years ago
minu2011 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alphabet26

They have already shown that in their office track and viren also realised nivi's importance.  Viren also accepted nivi's decision of becoming mother of the motherless child so we expect/pray that the CT's  don't show the earlier track again. Yes this time also CC's plan has to backfire her or she should not be succeded in her plan of separtaing nivren.

Usha,  Thanks, and I agree with you.  This time too CC try but won't succeed.  I feel so much better after reading Anju's post with RS's reply to her email of today.  He does talk of pain being the biggest teacher, but at least we can rest in peace that NivRen will bear all the storms together!!
minu2011 thumbnail

Originally posted by: chandmeinchupi

I loved your post very much. Yeh I think tomoroow we will see Chanchal getting back to her evil ways. 

Thanks dear.  She can try, but she won't get anywhere. Other than causing some temporary angst.  Did you read RS's reply to Anju.  That was so reassuring about the larger picture!