Things you need when you are in coffin... - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by purva_j

ya.. Piya will give crash course to Abhay for doing neck moments...🤣
cant imagine.. 🤣🤣🤣
crash course?🤣🤣 Pia will be only asking questions in that crash course. Abhay, tum aise kyun nahi kar sakte? tum mujse kya chupa rahe ho Abhay? tumhe mujhe sab batana hoga Abhay🤣🤣

Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

lol aaj to Chand fans kafi upset honge Chand se after what he said abt Abhay *thinking abt Poco and Chakku* 😛😆😆

Me too upset today 😭😭😭 i used to luv chand so much ..but i still cant be angry on him . Khud ko save karna galath hye kya 😃
Originally posted by abhaylove

Me too upset today 😭😭😭 i used to luv chand so much ..but i still cant be angry on him . Khud ko save karna galath hye kya 😃

Yeh mystry kya hai yaar.😲 Kya kiya Chand ne?
Originally posted by Ritzie

Yeh mystry kya hai yaar.😲 Kya kiya Chand ne?

when Haseena said she was going to save Abhay as Sid will kill him...Chand said that we shud think abt our own safety and not Abhay's 😲 (in other words "let Abhay die" 😲)

when Haseena said she was going to save Abhay as Sid will kill him...Chand said that we shud think abt our own safety and not Abhay's 😲 (in other words "let Abhay die" 😲)

What? Is that a joke or what? Can't believe it. 😲😲

see even u cant believe ...imaging us 😭😭. I dont like CV doing this ...earlier he was always there to save abhay & today ..

its true yaar...Haseena cared for Abhay more than Chand...i always thought the other way round...she opposed Chand and left to save Abhay
she was like "agar Abhay hamari jagah hota to kya wo hume nahi bachata?"...and Chand was like "nahi...Abhay bhi yehi karta...humne usay yehi sikhaya hai to think abt ur own safety first"
it was shocking...i know Chand fans will b shocked for sure...lol

guys 
will u help me plsss

that new entry scary man said that Piya is Mitz in b/w d convo..
vo kya tha???

its true yaar...Haseena cared for Abhay more than Chand...i always thought the other way round...she opposed Chand and left to save Abhay
she was like "agar Abhay hamari jagah hota to kya wo hume nahi bachata?"...and Chand was like "nahi...Abhay bhi yehi karta...humne usay yehi sikhaya hai to think abt ur own safety first"
it was shocking...i know Chand fans will b shocked for sure...lol

But it WAS always Haseena who cared about Abhay more. Initially, also, she used to hide things from Chand so that she can save Abhay from Chand. But I didn't know Chand could goto that limit.