Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Things you need when you are in coffin... (Page 4)

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kaushiki9Ritzie-rupa-

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
I wonder what she is gonna if she need to go to do the do.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritzie

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

awesome yaar...Piya ke to coffin me bhi maze hai ROFL
>>I know Nishi. Aise friends ho toh coffin bhi picnic place lagegiROFLROFL

i liked Abhay and Mr. D's gifts the best for Piya's entertainment and knowledge of Vampires resp (she needs it badly) ROFL
>>Yeah, very thoughtful gifts and very useful for her. I hope uses them instead of thinking about her Bond 007 cases
ROFLROFL

ummm Kabir can give Piya a CD with sad friends romantic songs jise sunkar Piya uske paas wapas aa jaye ROFL 
>>Oye, *wide eyes* Kya baat ki hai yaar. Kabir toh khush ho jaayega yeh sunkar. He was recording his one-liners after Mahi's idea but I think he will add a CD too. CD jyada important hai kyunki... Pia ke vapis aane ke chances hain ROFLROFL

Tracker so obviously a makeup kit...which is very much needed LOL...kahi aisa na ho ki 1 year baad jab Abhay wo coffin khole to Piya ko dekhkar darr jaye ROFLROFL
>> Haan Adi ne bhi yahi kaha tha. Tracker is happy to hear that.

Angad ummm i guess some funny thing like him dunno LOL
>>Angad is making holes in the coffin. He likes the construction work (from Shaurya, you know) and he is also giving a cosmetic bag to support the cosmetic supply by tracker.
ROFLROFL

and T can give her cockroach and spider spray LOL...ye yucky probs ko jati hai na coffin me if u there for too long LOLLOL
>>
ROFLROFL ewww yeh toh socha hi nahi tha. Good thinking Nishi. Chand is packing that in suitcasesROFLROFL

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Angel

I wonder what she is gonna if she need to go to do the do.

ewww ROFLROFLROFL I don't know. Any ideas? ROFLROFL
-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritzie

Originally posted by abhaylove

Sab logo itna kuch diya hey piya ko . TongueShe can happy in coffin for some time . She has been lately tired thinking about  abhay  ..abhay  ...abhay  ...abhay  and yes only abhay LOLLOLLOL

I can only give her advise to take chillpill & dont think much and my wishes to be happy life for one year in coffin Smile
PS : very good post and as usual bilkul ritzie style mene WinkSmile

I am sure Rupa, she will be fine there - for a good one year. Thoda ME time toh milega usse. Kitne achche friends hain na. Thanks for your wishes.

And thanks for appreciating my styleBig smile
That is the problem ..she can never be in ME time modeSmile ...rather she should be offered with ZANDU balm ..she needed badly after so much of jassosi ...Waise KABIR can offer this  just like he got powder earlier for piya ROFL

She needs clothes ...with new style Wink.may be T or Ruhi can give her . Aise dress mene rahege tho abhay bhe bhag jayega ROFL

Ritzie

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged

That is the problem ..she can never be in ME time modeSmile ...rather she should be offered with ZANDU balm ..she needed badly after so much of jassosi ...Waise KABIR can offer this  just like he got powder earlier for piya ROFL

She needs clothes ...with new style Wink.may be T or Ruhi can give her . Aise dress mene rahege tho abhay bhe bhag jayega ROFL

ROFLROFL Zandu balm... ROFLROFL Kabir's powder ROFLROFL Or Haseena can do her Vulcan death grip that she did on Abhay to behosh ROFLROFL

Clothes? That's true too. Will ask Chand to pack them too. Chand na hua mundu ho gayaROFLROFL

kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFL
very nice post Ritzie...

i loved this one most

Sasurji packed everything in suitcases and brought those suitcases near the coffin. 

reminded me of Mish-Piya convo ROFLROFL

AFS T, Angad & Tracker r concerned, i think T should gift her clothes to Piya...

Angad & Tracker can upload dere video of d funny activities on YT so that Piya can have some time pass ROFLROFL

-rupa-

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritzie

ROFLROFL Zandu balm... ROFLROFL Kabir's powder ROFLROFL Or Haseena can do her Vulcan death grip that she did on Abhay to behosh ROFLROFL

Clothes? That's true too. Will ask Chand to pack them too. Chand na hua mundu ho gayaROFLROFL

Earlier kabir got healing powder for piya...since piya is in coffin he will get her balm too EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Abhay is busy romancing with metz this time .ROFL

Chandu noooOuch ...wo tho kapde le kar kanhe aur bhag jayega . He always need ME time OuchROFL

Misha& pachni there style is too good they bring the clothes for piya SmileSmile

Ritzie

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index