Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Things you need when you are in coffin... (Page 10)

-Alone- IF-Dazzler
-Alone-
-Alone-

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Awesome post Ritz. It cracked me up. LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritzie

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

GOD Ritzie those words for me & a star..aw..Dancing
RITZIE..I forgot to say that your siggy ..where you have written so awesome sentenceClap LOL& that itself states what a superb writer & a super witty person you are..!!And your sense of humour is to die for..Hug!! I so feel super proud to see such sweet brats like you ..SAnju..Nishi..Archi..Rupa..Anurag..Anmol..Farah..kaushiki..and many more..when  all of you are together I feel WE INDIANS can WIN EVEN WORLD WAR 3..ofcourse if it is only by TALKS...I mean..ROFLHug
ROFLROFLROFL Kya baat kahi hai Totzy (I hope you don't mind calling you Totzy rather than Hema). We Indians can win World War 3 if it is only by talksROFLROFLROFL It is the quote of the day!!! And you talk about our sense of humour? ROFLROFLROFL

And thanks for my siggy sentence.Embarrassed I love that too. And thanks again for such sweet and nice words. I am feeling so great about myself.Embarrassed

Edited by Ritzie - 14 May 2011 at 4:53am
Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kisivaj

hahaha nice post...this is the only way pia can survive in coffin for 1 year otherwise def nooo way...

but seriously how are they gonna show piya inside coffin for 1 whole year...how is she gonna survive...

Thanks for liking it.Big smile

Frankly, even I was wondering that. I didn't get the answer so I thought of putting it in fun way. May be there is some way that Sid & Maithili have inventedLOL

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sdoll

Awesome post Ritz. It cracked me up. LOLLOL

Thanks so much. I am glad that you liked it.
Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanchitaroy

Originally posted by Ritzie

Originally posted by sanchitaroy

wow what a post? BTW coffin pe tv bhi hona chahiye warna piya bore ho jayegi. Who will give her the tv?

ROFLROFL De toh koi dega, par Itna bada tv coffin mein kaise aayega Sanchita ROFLROFL Par you raised a very valid concern. hmmm... let me think *idea*. I think she will use Viv's Samsung Galaxy S to watch internet tvROFLROFL

To phir use internet card bharwana padega har mahine. Warna balance zero ho jayega.

O yes!!! monthly credit card payment sasurjee kar denge .Vaise toh ab daddy jee bhi hain toh vahan bhi bill jaa sakta hai. Kya khayal hai? Big smile Sorry, I missed it earlier.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index