Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Ritzie

🤣🤣 Thanks so much Totzy. You are always so sweet and nice with your comments that we love you. 🤗🤗I have never seen such a sweet and transparent hearted person. You are our star ⭐️

GOD Ritzie those words for me & a star..aw..
RITZIE..I forgot to say that your siggy ..where you have written so awesome sentence👏 😆& that itself states what a superb writer & a super witty person you are..!!And your sense of humour is to die for..🤗!! I so feel super proud to see such sweet brats like you ..SAnju..Nishi..Archi..Rupa..Anurag..Anmol..Farah..kaushiki..and many more..when  all of you are together I feel WE INDIANS can WIN EVEN WORLD WAR 3..ofcourse if it is only by TALKS...I mean..🤣🤗
abhina_roks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hahaha nice post...this is the only way pia can survive in coffin for 1 year otherwise def nooo way...

but seriously how are they gonna show piya inside coffin for 1 whole year...how is she gonna survive...
-Alone- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post Ritz. It cracked me up. LOL😆
Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

GOD Ritzie those words for me & a star..aw..
RITZIE..I forgot to say that your siggy ..where you have written so awesome sentence👏 😆& that itself states what a superb writer & a super witty person you are..!!And your sense of humour is to die for..🤗!! I so feel super proud to see such sweet brats like you ..SAnju..Nishi..Archi..Rupa..Anurag..Anmol..Farah..kaushiki..and many more..when  all of you are together I feel WE INDIANS can WIN EVEN WORLD WAR 3..ofcourse if it is only by TALKS...I mean..🤣🤗

🤣🤣🤣 Kya baat kahi hai Totzy (I hope you don't mind calling you Totzy rather than Hema). We Indians can win World War 3 if it is only by talks🤣🤣🤣 It is the quote of the day!!! And you talk about our sense of humour? 🤣🤣🤣

And thanks for my siggy sentence.😳 I love that too. And thanks again for such sweet and nice words. I am feeling so great about myself.😳

Edited by Ritzie - 12 years ago
Ritzie thumbnail
Originally posted by: kisivaj

hahaha nice post...this is the only way pia can survive in coffin for 1 year otherwise def nooo way...

but seriously how are they gonna show piya inside coffin for 1 whole year...how is she gonna survive...

Thanks for liking it.😃

Frankly, even I was wondering that. I didn't get the answer so I thought of putting it in fun way. May be there is some way that Sid & Maithili have invented😆

Ritzie thumbnail
Originally posted by: sdoll

Awesome post Ritz. It cracked me up. LOL😆

Thanks so much. I am glad that you liked it.
Ritzie thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanchitaroy

To phir use internet card bharwana padega har mahine. Warna balance zero ho jayega.

O yes!!! monthly credit card payment sasurjee kar denge .Vaise toh ab daddy jee bhi hain toh vahan bhi bill jaa sakta hai. Kya khayal hai? 😃 Sorry, I missed it earlier.