Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Ritz awesome post...🤣

from many days I did not came frequently on the forum and missed your post too.. I used to come sometime to read the story and comments... anyway nice to see your hilarious post...🤣
Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: abhaylove

Sab logo itna kuch diya hey piya ko . 😛She can happy in coffin for some time . She has been lately tired thinking about  abhay  ..abhay  ...abhay  ...abhay  and yes only abhay 😆😆😆

I can only give her advise to take chillpill & dont think much and my wishes to be happy life for one year in coffin 😊
PS : very good post and as usual bilkul ritzie style mene 😉😊

I am sure Rupa, she will be fine there - for a good one year. Thoda ME time toh milega usse. Kitne achche friends hain na. Thanks for your wishes.

And thanks for appreciating my style😃
Ritzie thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: purva_j

Ritz awesome post...🤣

from many days I did not came frequently on the forum and missed your post too.. I used to come sometime to read the story and comments... anyway nice to see your hilarious post...🤣

Thanks Purva. I was wondering that I didn't see you for a long time. Chalo ab aayi ho toh have fun here. See you around. 😃
awesome yaar...Piya ke to coffin me bhi maze hai 🤣

i liked Abhay and Mr. D's gifts the best for Piya's entertainment and knowledge of Vampires resp (she needs it badly) 🤣

ummm Kabir can give Piya a CD with sad friends romantic songs jise sunkar Piya uske paas wapas aa jaye 🤣

Tracker so obviously a makeup kit...which is very much needed 😆...kahi aisa na ho ki 1 year baad jab Abhay wo coffin khole to Piya ko dekhkar darr jaye 🤣🤣

Angad ummm i guess some funny thing like him dunno 😆

and T can give her cockroach and spider spray 😆...ye yucky probs ko jati hai na coffin me if u there for too long 😆😆

.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I wonder what she is gonna if she need to go to do the do.
Ritzie thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

awesome yaar...Piya ke to coffin me bhi maze hai 🤣

>>I know Nishi. Aise friends ho toh coffin bhi picnic place lagegi🤣🤣

i liked Abhay and Mr. D's gifts the best for Piya's entertainment and knowledge of Vampires resp (she needs it badly) 🤣
>>Yeah, very thoughtful gifts and very useful for her. I hope uses them instead of thinking about her Bond 007 cases
🤣🤣

ummm Kabir can give Piya a CD with sad friends romantic songs jise sunkar Piya uske paas wapas aa jaye 🤣 
>>Oye, *wide eyes* Kya baat ki hai yaar. Kabir toh khush ho jaayega yeh sunkar. He was recording his one-liners after Mahi's idea but I think he will add a CD too. CD jyada important hai kyunki... Pia ke vapis aane ke chances hain 🤣🤣

Tracker so obviously a makeup kit...which is very much needed 😆...kahi aisa na ho ki 1 year baad jab Abhay wo coffin khole to Piya ko dekhkar darr jaye 🤣🤣
>> Haan Adi ne bhi yahi kaha tha. Tracker is happy to hear that.

Angad ummm i guess some funny thing like him dunno 😆
>>Angad is making holes in the coffin. He likes the construction work (from Shaurya, you know) and he is also giving a cosmetic bag to support the cosmetic supply by tracker.
🤣🤣

and T can give her cockroach and spider spray 😆...ye yucky probs ko jati hai na coffin me if u there for too long 😆😆
>>
🤣🤣 ewww yeh toh socha hi nahi tha. Good thinking Nishi. Chand is packing that in suitcases🤣🤣

Ritzie thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .Angel

I wonder what she is gonna if she need to go to do the do.

ewww 🤣🤣🤣 I don't know. Any ideas? 🤣🤣
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ritzie

I am sure Rupa, she will be fine there - for a good one year. Thoda ME time toh milega usse. Kitne achche friends hain na. Thanks for your wishes.

And thanks for appreciating my style😃

That is the problem ..she can never be in ME time mode😊 ...rather she should be offered with ZANDU balm ..she needed badly after so much of jassosi ...Waise KABIR can offer this  just like he got powder earlier for piya 🤣

She needs clothes ...with new style 😉.may be T or Ruhi can give her . Aise dress mene rahege tho abhay bhe bhag jayega 🤣

Ritzie thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: abhaylove

That is the problem ..she can never be in ME time mode😊 ...rather she should be offered with ZANDU balm ..she needed badly after so much of jassosi ...Waise KABIR can offer this  just like he got powder earlier for piya 🤣

She needs clothes ...with new style 😉.may be T or Ruhi can give her . Aise dress mene rahege tho abhay bhe bhag jayega 🤣

🤣🤣 Zandu balm... 🤣🤣 Kabir's powder 🤣🤣 Or Haseena can do her Vulcan death grip that she did on Abhay to behosh 🤣🤣

Clothes? That's true too. Will ask Chand to pack them too. Chand na hua mundu ho gaya🤣🤣