Things you need when you are in coffin...

Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Friends, 

If all of you are scared that how will Pia survive in coffin for a year, then please do worry because we are also worrying. I have no clue what you need when you stay in coffin as I don't have any experience and neither do any other person (or vampire) from PKYEK cast. And we can't expect any help from the new biatchy Maithili though she has lots of experience. So, we (along with PKYEK cast) decided to help our darling Pia. Afterall, it's not easy to spend one year in coffin.

1. Vivian D'Sena is her closest (atleast on-screen) co-star. So, he gave her his favourite Samsung Galaxy S to hear songs, watch youtube, post on twitter & FB and make calls. Anyways, he is buying the Samsung Galaxy S II, so, he won't need the old phone. Viv can do this much to help Pia's first-time mission "Stay away from me, Abhay". Who says Viv and Suku are not off-screen friends?

God only knows after watching the youtube videos of PKYEK for one hour, how will Pia recharge the battery but I do hope Maithili must be having some electrical points in the coffin. Afterall, she is a resourceful princess, who used table lamps in 18th century.

2. Mr Dobriyal lends her all the books from his Vampire collection so that she can read those books carefully this time in one year. By the time she is back after a year, she will know how to identify a vampire and how to differentiate between good and bad vampires.

3. Sassu ma gave her a nice coffin spray. It will be hard to stay in the closed coffin for a year otherwise. Sassu ma ho toh aisi

4. Misha Dobriyal gave her 50000 rupees that she stole from Mr D's cabinet and some home delivery numbers. Ek saal tak koi bhookha kaise reh sakta hai. Thank you Misha for being a concerned friend.

5. Panchi gave her a photo album of all friends and family. I hope Maithili has big enough cabin so that Pia can move her hands to see them. Light ka toh problem nahi hai - bataya na, Maithili had table lamps. 

6. Hone wale jeeju (jo ab kabhi nahin honge *sob*) gave her a bouquet of red roses that he always brought on his shoulder for her but was not able to give her because Abhay didn't give him a chance. 

7. Mummyji gave her home-made food that can survive for year. Afterall, you can't eat outside food everyday.

8. Sasurji packed everything in suitcases and brought those suitcases near the coffin. Now Pia has to think how she is going to use that stuff in the coffin. If you can help, let her know.

9. Kabir, Tracker, Angad and T are still thinking. Please help them decide what will be the appropriate gifts for them.

First post...first post...yayyy!! :D

@Anu...this one's for you. 😉

@Ritz... 🤣 Darn awesome post babes!!! *hugs*

Waise baat toh sahi hai...coffin mein entertainment ki problem hoti hai. Baaki everyone is sooo caring... *sighs with tears in eyes*

I know what Tracker gave to Pia - a year's spply of cosmetics, remover and cotton - a girl's always gotta look good! Waise bhi ek saal baad jab baahar aaye toh should be recognisable na...Abhay doesn't have that Saif waala face recognition lappy.

And Kabir gave her a book "How to Avoid Guys with Exes who have An Axe to Grind".

Angad gave a bag to keep all the cosmetics in - he's nice that way!

_Edit_

I forgot *shudders* T!!

Well, T gifted Pia a feather...it's multi-purpose you see - use for dusting, itching, and decorating!

Edited by amail1601 - 12 years ago
Ritzie awesome post👏🤣🤣🤣🤣 1 year toh kya pura lifetime nikal jayega aaramse coffin mein🤣🤣
pehlay tu coffin mein holes hoon take breathe kar sakte lol 
Originally posted by vivluv

Ritzie awesome post🤣 1 year toh kya pura lifetime nikal jayega aaramse coffin mein🤣🤣

Thanks Archi. 😆 Haan theek keh rahi ho, lag raha hai ki life time nikal jaayega. No wonder Maithili spent 100 years there without complaints. 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by Radhajee

pehlay tu coffin mein holes hoon take breathe kar sakte lol 

Wah Radhajee wah. Kya practical thinking hai. I think Angad ki problem solve ho gayi. He will make the holes in the coffin if it is not already broken in last 100 years. 🤣🤣🤣 I am sure it is not broken, pehle ki cheezon ki quality bahut achchi hoti thi aur woh bhi royal cheezon ki.🤣🤣
cool🤣tmne is mein bohat dimag lagaya hoga na cofin ko ghar bana liya lolz🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by black_scorpio

cool🤣tmne is mein bohat dimag lagaya hoga na cofin ko ghar bana liya lolz🤣🤣🤣

Ab yaar friends ke liye itna toh karna padta hai. 🤣🤣Jyaada time nahi kyunki... time toh tha nahi. Aaj ya kal mein Pia coffin mein hogi toh preparations ka time nahi hai.🤣🤣 Isiliye aap logon se help maang rahi hoon. Any ideas?🤣🤣
Originally posted by amail1601

First post...first post...yayyy!! :D
>>> Yayyy you are first

@Anu...this one's for you. 😉
 >> Me missing Anu too. I loved her comments. 😕 But I will share it with her when she is back. 😊

@Ritz... 🤣 Darn awesome post babes!!! *hugs*
 >> awww  Thank so much Adi *hugs back*

Waise baat toh sahi hai...coffin mein entertainment ki problem hoti hai. Baaki everyone is sooo caring... *sighs with tears in eyes*
>> friends hai na, chinta toh hoti hai. *sigh* what good friends they are!!!

I know what Tracker gave to Pia - a year's spply of cosmetics, remover and cotton - a girl's always gotta look good! Waise bhi ek saal baad jab baahar aaye toh should be recognisable na...Abhay doesn't have that Saif waala face recognition lappy.
>>Kya idea hai!!!😃  Tracker hi soch sakti hai yeh sab. Thanks Adi for helping her. She will be so happy to hear that idea.

And Kabir gave her a book "How to Avoid Guys with Exes who have An Axe to Grind".
>>🤣🤣🤣 Haan usko kaafi experience hai love - Axes oops Ex-es ka🤣🤣 

Angad gave a bag to keep all the cosmetics in - he's nice that way!
>>Angad always is so supportive of Trackers' ideas. Now his bag will support tracker's cosmetic gift. Thanks so much Adi.🤣 

Originally posted by amail1601

_Edit_

I forgot *shudders* T!!

Well, T gifted Pia a feather...it's multi-purpose you see - use for dusting, itching, and decorating!

Kya practical thinking hai T ki yaar. 😲🤣🤣. Such mein feathers bade kaam ki cheez hain. Aur chaho toh unhe apne head par decorate kar lo🤣🤣