Posted: 13 May 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
If all of you are scared that how will Pia survive in coffin for a year, then please do worry because we are also worrying. I have no clue what you need when you stay in coffin as I don't have any experience and neither do any other person (or vampire) from PKYEK cast. And we can't expect any help from the new biatchy Maithili though she has lots of experience. So, we (along with PKYEK cast) decided to help our darling Pia. Afterall, it's not easy to spend one year in coffin.
1. Vivian D'Sena is her closest (atleast on-screen) co-star. So, he gave her his favourite Samsung Galaxy S to hear songs, watch youtube, post on twitter & FB and make calls. Anyways, he is buying the Samsung Galaxy S II, so, he won't need the old phone. Viv can do this much to help Pia's first-time mission "Stay away from me, Abhay". Who says Viv and Suku are not off-screen friends?
God only knows after watching the youtube videos of PKYEK for one hour, how will Pia recharge the battery but I do hope Maithili must be having some electrical points in the coffin. Afterall, she is a resourceful princess, who used table lamps in 18th century.
2. Mr Dobriyal lends her all the books from his Vampire collection so that she can read those books carefully this time in one year. By the time she is back after a year, she will know how to identify a vampire and how to differentiate between good and bad vampires.
3. Sassu ma gave her a nice coffin spray. It will be hard to stay in the closed coffin for a year otherwise. Sassu ma ho toh aisi
4. Misha Dobriyal gave her 50000 rupees that she stole from Mr D's cabinet and some home delivery numbers. Ek saal tak koi bhookha kaise reh sakta hai. Thank you Misha for being a concerned friend.
5. Panchi gave her a photo album of all friends and family. I hope Maithili has big enough cabin so that Pia can move her hands to see them. Light ka toh problem nahi hai - bataya na, Maithili had table lamps.
6. Hone wale jeeju (jo ab kabhi nahin honge *sob*) gave her a bouquet of red roses that he always brought on his shoulder for her but was not able to give her because Abhay didn't give him a chance.
7. Mummyji gave her home-made food that can survive for year. Afterall, you can't eat outside food everyday.
8. Sasurji packed everything in suitcases and brought those suitcases near the coffin. Now Pia has to think how she is going to use that stuff in the coffin. If you can help, let her know.
9. Kabir, Tracker, Angad and T are still thinking. Please help them decide what will be the appropriate gifts for them.