Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Lagi Lagi, Rajveer Chachu ki WATT LAGI (Page 3)

mandy0310 Channel Moderator
mandy0310
mandy0310

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Rajveer deserved this today, after all his arroagance and over confidence it was nice to see him in the hot seat. I am glad he got in trouble too bad it only infuriated him more, he is consumed even more with revenge and hatred.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AmnaIsh

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
cudnt agree more amna.. tum nahi likhti toh mein zarur likh deti.. have waited long to see this.. chachu ne bohot irritate kiya hai mujhe.. arjun ko maar maar ke.. arohi ko itna bhala bura kaha.. all the time nose stuck to the roof.. now clean it off the floor Tongue o i so wish we were shown the scene where he was rescued from the jungle by his honhaar officers.. asking him exactly how he got into that interesting situation Wink will satisfy myself wid memories of the prev jungle trak when KSA had given him an earful when he was found unconscious after taking a blow to the head.. all credit to arohi ofcourse Big smile

Edited by aksh4IF - 13 May 2011 at 9:54pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AmnaIshchanni_star

channi_star Goldie
channi_star
channi_star

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aksh4IF

all the time nose stuck to the roof.. now clean it off the floor Tongue 

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AmnaIshaksh4IF

AmnaIsh Goldie
AmnaIsh
AmnaIsh

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
LOLz LOL Aksh..i figured kisi ko to likhna hai, main hi likh doon..
and valid point..they should've shown him being rescued from the branch LOL ... He should get a lil sense knocked into him now, that he was knocked down by Arohi pehle in the jungle, now Tied to a tree by Arjun and ab mujhey lagta hai, us Barn main jakar DONO mil kar uski pitai karne wale hian..LOLLOL

aksh4IF

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
arre nahi.. barn me jab tak rajvir pahunchega.. i hope arjuhi wud have moved onto greener pastures n milenge rajvir aur micky.. aur un dono ke pistols.. am keeping my fingers crossed for a shoot out.. ek teer do nishane, Evil Smile

AmnaIsh

lara3110 IF-Rockerz
lara3110
lara3110

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
I do not think Rajveer is off the case.  He is all set to catch Arjuhi dead or alive. That is what he told Amrit when he was loading his gun.
Recheck todays episode.

Edited by lara3110 - 14 May 2011 at 1:13am
aparna4karanika IF-Rockerz
aparna4karanika
aparna4karanika

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 2:43am | IP Logged
true tanu ..
agree wt ur pointsss
kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
So amna's post  was merged into tanu's  but  the  topic title  is  amna's . Geek  so was tanu  asked if the her topic title can be changed and was amna asked if her title can be use for tanu's topic. Silly  ,  bura na maano yaaron welcome to kmh2 forum.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index