Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AmnaIsh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
lolz 😆 Thanks guys..it was such a spontaneous post..! i couldn't stop myself from writing it...it's so ironic that in one epi he's flying so high and he doesn't need God and now all of a sudden he's left wid nothing but a dhaba on his career..tut tut 🤡
--Pooja-- thumbnail
Not only is Rajveer left wid dhajiya of his over-confidence but also of is "izzat"😆...bechara phir se Arjun got d better of him...😉😛
KMH-NASHA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
now only god can help him but less chance of that cos god is with arjuhi. and he needs to ask help from god which rajveer won't.
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Gud post amna!!!
I love wen rajveers haughtinesss breaks off!!!!
AmnaIsh thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Pooja--

Not only is Rajveer left wid dhajiya of his over-confidence but also of is "izzat"😆...bechara phir se Arjun got d better of him...😉😛

haha.😆.like always..😉
..anshita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
haha good post...
chachu
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Rajveer deserved this today, after all his arroagance and over confidence it was nice to see him in the hot seat. I am glad he got in trouble too bad it only infuriated him more, he is consumed even more with revenge and hatred.
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
cudnt agree more amna.. tum nahi likhti toh mein zarur likh deti.. have waited long to see this.. chachu ne bohot irritate kiya hai mujhe.. arjun ko maar maar ke.. arohi ko itna bhala bura kaha.. all the time nose stuck to the roof.. now clean it off the floor ðŸ˜› o i so wish we were shown the scene where he was rescued from the jungle by his honhaar officers.. asking him exactly how he got into that interesting situation ðŸ˜‰ will satisfy myself wid memories of the prev jungle trak when KSA had given him an earful when he was found unconscious after taking a blow to the head.. all credit to arohi ofcourse ðŸ˜ƒEdited by aksh4IF - 12 years ago
channi_star thumbnail
Originally posted by: aksh4IF

all the time nose stuck to the roof.. now clean it off the floor ðŸ˜› 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣  
AmnaIsh thumbnail
LOLz ðŸ˜† Aksh..i figured kisi ko to likhna hai, main hi likh doon..
and valid point..they should've shown him being rescued from the branch 😆 ... He should get a lil sense knocked into him now, that he was knocked down by Arohi pehle in the jungle, now Tied to a tree by Arjun and ab mujhey lagta hai, us Barn main jakar DONO mil kar uski pitai karne wale hian..😆😆