Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Nivren's baby- Part 2

chandmeinchupi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi I couldn't believe that I had a very good response to the previous scene I had written so I decide to continue that. Hope you like it!

It had been a week since Nivi had announced to Viren and his family that she was pregnant but the house was already full of toys in waiting for the baby's arrival. She was standing in front of the mirror after dinner and reminiscing the past moments she had spent with Viren. He had changed a lot these days. He was now trying to be more mature to become a proper dad. She placed her hand on her stomach and said, Tumhe bata hai, tumhara papa aur bakhi sab bhi tumko bohot pyaar karenge aur mein bhi. 

Viren took a lot of her care like not allowing here to do anything and when she needed something he would make sure someone was here to give it to her. He had even made her to go to sleep by making her lie down on his lap and patting her head. She loved him being so caring and enjoyed having so much attention from him. He had even got her some interesting books and music to keep herself engaged. 

He even held her hair and forehead when she threw up. She didn't like him to see her in that position but he never gave her a chance to say go away. He gives her tablets and kisses her goodnight before saying a bye to both his jaans. He had made a list and made sure she did everything to keep herself in good shape from her diet to even her walks. 

Speaking of walks, she laughed when she remembered how he had taken to her the park at the same time while he was jogging. He had even ended up chasing a dog since it was blocking her path by removing its tied rope. Unfortunately the dog's owner got mad at him and he had to get the dog back for him. She laughed at his cute expressions when the owner had a very stern face at him. He has been such a sweetheart and she loved him a lot.

She suddenly snapped out when someone embraced her from behind, She smiled and shied at the same time as she knew who it was. He asked her with his mischievous smile asked how both his hearts were doing. She replied saying that both were fine and they spent the night finding out about how the day had gone before he patted her to sleep.

She had slept off but when she woke up in midnight she felt like she needed some ice cream. She woke up and at her slight movement Viren opened his eyes too. Niveditha tum ut gayi? kuch problem hai kya? Nahi Viren woh mujhe bas kuch ice cream chahiye. He smiled and asked her is raat mein and she quickly replied haan Viren mujhe bohot man kar rahahe laa ke dona. 

He traced her face and said anything for you. He ran out and he was back within seconds with a small cup of delicous ice cream. She snatched it and started eating. HE laughed at her urgency. She smiled back at fed him a spoonful.After which he was  feeding her a spoon. Before long the cup was empty and their stomach's full. They hugged each other and thei eyes slowly snozed off.

Edited by chandmeinchupi - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dyhardfan thumbnail
Wow love this scene. Thanks dear.
sandy_nivren thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
that was cute 😊 thanks for sharing with us and continue writing dear
edwardcullen19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome scene Fathima dear...please continue soon
FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome...fathima u r a brilliant writer and loved ur scene so much...!!
CCBM-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lovely scene ...fathima...
daffodils06 thumbnail
dat was so sweet..keep writing dear..
sarahagstn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful scene!!! 👏

Now I'm off to get some ice cream because Nivi ko dekh ker mera bhi dil kar raha hai 😉
-aamina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aw fathima that as so sweet. Please write more
krazzy4ArHi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
awwwsummm i jus love it wish it was real!!!!