Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

A TREND (Page 2)

Shas3 IF-Dazzler
Shas3
Shas3

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushmavina

hello leeleechica

as you just mentioned CB is and all other soaps are same i would like to dis agree with you i dont know much about the other serial but when it comes to CB it is totally different from other.It is very special and different from the real life but others are compared to the normal life.

i think Cb is the best of all
-------------------------------------------------
Avina aka Radev Rocks

you said CB is the best...it is against IF rules to compare shows

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

babygirl198722

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Do not you think Amit its a full time job to handle the daughter- in -law...What she is eating , with whom she is talking , what she is going to cook , Where is the need for maid when our Soap queens are full time maid , not even a single complain , always smiling while working or in tears ...Arre this is all the creatives mind production...I have written all this in fun , hope would not mind ...

Shas3

YourNightmare IF-Rockerz
YourNightmare
YourNightmare

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
padma is not radh's saas so no point for saas bahu hating

fatssrilanka

sia_lovely IF-Rockerz
sia_lovely
sia_lovely

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged

@Neerja: I agree completely. Times have changed and the reality is far far different from what is shown in the T.V. 

However, these kind of things do happen in the Interior Villages where people are uneducated...so i guess T.V land is dishing out such soaps and intrestingly...people lap it up happily. 

There are shows that portray changing woman...but for the prime time, melodrama sake, they usually opt for the tried and tested formula of Saas vs. Bahu...and kitchen politics. 

Cant say abt CB2...but CB1 was different from the rest and didnt have the usual saas bahu fights and the DIL was never treated shabbily...except for the portion where Vaishali suddenly turned against Rads for some time...but then she was again given brains. Hehe. Other than that...PF was also seen to put up with an arrogant DIL like Vishaka...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Neerjaafatssrilanka

leeleechica Newbie
leeleechica
leeleechica

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
a forum is to discuss bear in mind people..idk why u all are getting so heated about a show i was just pointing out the similarities CB 2 NOW BEARS with the other shows...any person who is familiar with other serials could have pointed out the same thing that i did..no need to get on high horses as if i am defacing your show i also enjoy watching AVINA on television too bear in mind...but thank you for all your views on my opinion your opinions were highly considered and respected however my view has not change  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shantzShas3

shantz Newbie
shantz
shantz

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by leeleechica

a forum is to discuss bear in mind people..idk why u all are getting so heated about a show i was just pointing out the similarities CB 2 NOW BEARS with the other shows...any person who is familiar with other serials could have pointed out the same thing that i did..no need to get on high horses as if i am defacing your show i also enjoy watching AVINA on television too bear in mind...but thank you for all your views on my opinion your opinions were highly considered and respected however my view has not change  

yeah ppl if we can't express our views here!!!..y is it called a forum????!!!...Confused

Shas3

set_raj IF-Sizzlerz
set_raj
set_raj

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Comparison is not allowed as this is against the IF rules..Members can discuss about CB2..but should compare with other serials.. 

Topic Closed.

Edited by set_raj - 14 May 2011 at 12:48am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

RADEV1000v3gradev09_Sahra_Shas3..yajnaseni..-Swetha-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index