Posted: 12 years ago
padma is not radh's saas so no point for saas bahu hating

@Neerja: I agree completely. Times have changed and the reality is far far different from what is shown in the T.V. 

However, these kind of things do happen in the Interior Villages where people are uneducated...so i guess T.V land is dishing out such soaps and intrestingly...people lap it up happily. 

There are shows that portray changing woman...but for the prime time, melodrama sake, they usually opt for the tried and tested formula of Saas vs. Bahu...and kitchen politics. 

Cant say abt CB2...but CB1 was different from the rest and didnt have the usual saas bahu fights and the DIL was never treated shabbily...except for the portion where Vaishali suddenly turned against Rads for some time...but then she was again given brains. Hehe. Other than that...PF was also seen to put up with an arrogant DIL like Vishaka...
a forum is to discuss bear in mind people..idk why u all are getting so heated about a show i was just pointing out the similarities CB 2 NOW BEARS with the other shows...any person who is familiar with other serials could have pointed out the same thing that i did..no need to get on high horses as if i am defacing your show i also enjoy watching AVINA on television too bear in mind...but thank you for all your views on my opinion your opinions were highly considered and respected however my view has not change  
Originally posted by leeleechica

a forum is to discuss bear in mind people..idk why u all are getting so heated about a show i was just pointing out the similarities CB 2 NOW BEARS with the other shows...any person who is familiar with other serials could have pointed out the same thing that i did..no need to get on high horses as if i am defacing your show i also enjoy watching AVINA on television too bear in mind...but thank you for all your views on my opinion your opinions were highly considered and respected however my view has not change  

yeah ppl if we can't express our views here!!!..y is it called a forum????!!!...😕
Comparison is not allowed as this is against the IF rules..Members can discuss about CB2..but should compare with other serials.. 

Topic Closed.
Edited by set_raj - 12 years ago