leeleechica thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
has any of u realise that it ALL the indian soap opera sum where in the story the mother in law MUST HATE the daughter in law im jus sayin the stories are ALL THE SAME..its a fact in pavira rishta,sangini, dil se diya vachan n now also yahan main ghar ghar kheli and choti bahu..sigh all the stories are the same cant these CVs cum up wid something new for choti bahu its d same as all d others shows nw..n d whole act of mother hating daughter in law is becomin a DRAG

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yaa here Radh hasn't a saas still na...I mean Padma is not Dev's mum..and also Dev is Radh husband...
but yea same as saas bahu but will see what will happen????
leeleechica thumbnail
i am begging to wonder if this is the actually REALITY OF ALL INDIAN MOTHER-IN LAWS cause its something i am constantly seeing being portrayed on television 
SushSathisha thumbnail

hello leeleechica

as you just mentioned CB is and all other soaps are same i would like to dis agree with you i dont know much about the other serial but when it comes to CB it is totally different from other.It is very special and different from the real life but others are compared to the normal life.

i think Cb is the best of all
-------------------------------------------------
Avina aka Radev Rocks

shantz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: leeleechica

i am begging to wonder if this is the actually REALITY OF ALL INDIAN MOTHER-IN LAWS cause its something i am constantly seeing being portrayed on television 

not only on television leeleechica..ever heard of actual situations around us? ..i think is probably the mothers love for their sons they believe no one would be good enough!!!..btw u forgot the biggest mother in law /daughter in law drama ..bharti n mona in Ram Milaye Jodi ...
leeleechica thumbnail
in my opinion its ths same in others shows the girl is always ill treated n has no say in any just as rads cant defend her self here she cant even worshipo her kahna in dat the purohit house..i really thought this show would be different the promo seemed different im tired of these shows portraying girls as just being DOOR MATS THAT PEOPLE CAN WALK ALL OVER.. 
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Leeleechica now the times have changed .Rarely people treat their DIL like they show in the  soaps ...Do not believe everything they show in the soaps ...These are fictional and go over the top to create melodrama...Where mothers are educated they keep their distance ...Even i feel bad what kind of these soaps send the massage outside the India  specially about female characters as if they do not have anything to do except plotting and planning and if positive character then crying all the time without any word in her mouth ...Nothing is like that , just think you are watching hind movie of 60.s and 70,s ...In the current scenario there is bankruptcy of progressive thinking in the Production Houses , trying to take back viewers in the one century back...
leeleechica thumbnail
yeah but who want to live in the PAST ...times are changing now why cant we watch something that we can relate too instead 
Shas3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sushmavina

hello leeleechica

as you just mentioned CB is and all other soaps are same i would like to dis agree with you i dont know much about the other serial but when it comes to CB it is totally different from other.It is very special and different from the real life but others are compared to the normal life.

i think Cb is the best of all
-------------------------------------------------
Avina aka Radev Rocks

you said CB is the best...it is against IF rules to compare shows
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Do not you think Amit its a full time job to handle the daughter- in -law...What she is eating , with whom she is talking , what she is going to cook , Where is the need for maid when our Soap queens are full time maid , not even a single complain , always smiling while working or in tears ...Arre this is all the creatives mind production...I have written all this in fun , hope would not mind ...