Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shakila2244 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: --Keenu.Gill---

its true tht we will get to see something afresh but Ishaan being such a "Good" boy, will not even look at married women.. Mrs Talwar!! 

Yes, i think this track is interesting as we are going diff suhana and her love of ishaan lekin CVs should depict it nicely or else i doubt this track will do any wonders for me... 

u r right but kya zarurat thi suhana ko married kehna i usse to assa hota ishaan suhana ke new love track dikhate

raginipooja thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

this new track is begining only gave me relief that suhana oops saskikala and ishaan ki pyaar ki nahi kahani...hoping to see cute and romantic scenes of ishaan and suhana (sasikala)...haaye wat fab acting ya ragini she is giving really very good expressions and her feelings for ishaan r jst looking real and jay is looking more cute..overall good start of the track... 

Shakila2244 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: raginipooja

this new track is begining only gave me relief that suhana oops saskikala and ishaan ki pyaar ki nahi kahani...hoping to see cute and romantic scenes of ishaan and suhana (sasikala)...haaye wat fab acting ya ragini she is giving really very good expressions and her feelings for ishaan r jst looking real and jay is looking more cute..overall good start of the track... 

jo bhi ho i want only sushaan's new n cute love track.jo hume pehle dekhne ko nehi mila😊

neeraja swati thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yuktijain

It will be good agar woh Mrs. Talwar ka divorce karwa dein...

Then Ishaan se to baat chal sakti hai...

nice one
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yes it we be instresting to watch to watch how much suhana care for ishaan
diya09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
me too enjoying it very much. Credit goes to Ragini and Jai. Ragini's expressions and Ishaan's eyes & body language gives out everything.
 Ishaan who was walking behind suhana when they where packing for honeymoon. The way he looked suhana. his eyes... And now those blank eyes which are not identifying Suhana.. Excellent work by Jai.
Suhana always use to cry, but this time her eyes tells out something else. During BT track her eyes were mixed with fear, anxiety & sadness and now its full of longing... longing for Ishaan...