Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Written Update-13th May(Complete) (Page 7)

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Awww Sheema di you are so sweet. Thankyou Hug I have been soo busy. Too much to do any not enough time.

Anways yes you are right they do need to show a fully scene of theirs to show the similarities between them. I have always loved Ragini, ever since the RKB days and after seeing yesterday's episode I love her even more. What an actress she is!!! Super!!ClapClapClapClap

However I am so sad and disgusted to see the CHICHORAPAN of the brothers. This is the downside of SGP. I have always hated them using Suhana. She so sweet to them and yet they mock her in every way possible. Don't like it.
Dead
Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25111192Shwets1502

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Oh Man It was Super Epi...Hahah Loved all the Names...ShashiKala, Mrignani nd Gaj GaminiROFL...Yes Shweta Gamini Not Kamini LOL...Anyways Ishu was also Superb...It was so Nostalgic to see Him in His Bhola Bhala RoopEmbarrassed...Ragzzz was as usual Awesome...BTW Panna track is not moving at all...Bas CVs needs to look at this Ouch...And The precap was Lil Emo but never Mind ...I hope this track works out well wid audience too as I m Loving it nd it Doesnt seems to be bad until now...Enjoyable I will sayBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Oh Man It was Super Epi...Hahah Loved all the Names...ShashiKala, Mrignani nd Gaj GaminiROFL...Yes Shweta Gamini Not Kamini LOL...Anyways Ishu was also Superb...It was so Nostalgic to see Him in His Bhola Bhala RoopEmbarrassed...Ragzzz was as usual Awesome...BTW Panna track is not moving at all...Bas CVs needs to look at this Ouch...And The precap was Lil Emo but never Mind ...I hope this track works out well wid audience too as I m Loving it nd it Doesnt seems to be bad until now...Enjoyable I will sayBig smile

LOL yar...i had to google for the madhuri name...ROFL did not understand when they said...LOL
radpat25 Senior Member
radpat25
radpat25

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged

Ok episode...half of the time wasted in naming ceremony...Confused...wat an OTT scene...inder ilesh are back with their humour Confused...senseless...why change the name Confused...i hope BM comes to knw this and tells ishaan that her real name is suhana bajpayee..kya farak padega..he toh doesnt remember anything...they are going with this silly ilogical treatment...kamaal ka doctor and kamaal ke kashyaps...kab tak yehi chalu rahega..will they not tell him abt his marriage till he gets his memory back...we can bear this for a week but afterwards it will look nothing but plain silly...the only saving grace is suhana...ragini is just WOW...jay is overdoing now with his champupan...irritating...normal baat karo na...itni champugiri kyun...he was not this champu...memory loss hua hain...character loss nai...LOL

Edited by radpat25 - 13 May 2011 at 11:00pm

_MistleToe_ IF-Dazzler

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramGurpreetDShwets1502

shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_MistleToe_Shwets1502

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Manju dear I love what you've said about Ragini. I love her to bits and yes Raginistic is a great word to describe how brilliant and unique she is!!

GurpreetD

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Manju dear I love what you've said about Ragini. I love her to bits and yes Raginistic is a great word to describe how brilliant and unique she is!!

Totally Di...I think we Shud Use this word for Her Big smile

mjtruelegend

Go to top