Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Written Update-13th May(Complete) (Page 6)

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Originally posted by netri

Originally posted by tejeshec

Originally posted by venture

Where is Himashu , he would be  Tejesh you have a compitition there, not only Ishaan but Himanshu as well.
I would love to see Ishaan DROOLING over Sona!!

i know aunty ...but himanshu's first choice is Suhana...but for me Sona hee start hai aur Sona hee end hai..Sona hee first hai aur Sona hee last...Sona hee din hai aur Sona hee raat..LOL
..main kisi aur ke baare mein soch bhi nahin sakta..i am a one woman man..LOL
U know Tejesh , U sound just like Himanshu... Ohhh God He kept talking like that for 2 hours and then ended up in SDH...LOL I wish Himanshu comes back before S comes... It will b fun...Embarrassed

Netri, you still remember that?? I am surprised.
I remember everything... That 's how my hubby gets in to problem. Wink   LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

111192Shwets1502

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
haha I see, poor hubbyLOL...gosh I have missed the these discussions but I haven't seen today's episode yet so I can't discuss anything but from what I've read I really don't like "Shashikala". Its horribleDead

In OBS, they used a more normal name, so instead of calling her Lolita, they called her Lotika. So it wasn't that different but Shashikala is so not a good name for my Suhana! Trust Ilesh to come up with something like that!!Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25111192iViewsShwets1502

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

haha I see, poor hubbyLOL...gosh I have missed the these discussions but I haven't seen today's episode yet so I can't discuss anything but from what I've read I really don't like "Shashikala". Its horribleDead

In OBS, they used a more normal name, so instead of calling her Lolita, they called her Lotika. So it wasn't that different but Shashikala is so not a good name for my Suhana! Trust Ilesh to come up with something like that!!Angry

U know I thought She will choose the name " Vidisha " U know to feel close her mom specially in these circumstances but No they chose the name " ShashiKala " ... How hard can it b to invent a new name. first thing pops in to ur head is ur beloved's names and Most times V choose their names... Chalo Suhaana Bajpai ab Vemp ke roop main Merried woman hoke Paraye Male pe nazare dalegi...ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mjtruelegend111192Shwets1502

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Such a waste of Friday, nothing happened,loved the precap, today I forwarded bits which is unusall . Why Ishaan is behaving champooer then before as if he is a 10 year old.Not impressed. There was nothing much to do for Ragini today.They were ill planned, when Alok was telling about Suhana would have to go and Badi Maa said no she would stay, RB said we will tell Ishaan she is our relative , why didnt they stick to that and worked out there strategy, they are  confusing Ishaan more then normal, and Suhana was right , let him speak , it will be like a therapy, if he asks question answer should be sensible.Ishaan kay Brain Mai Sach Much Loocha Hogaya hai,big time,they should thoda saa tone down his champuness,after all he is MAHAN ISHAAN ,very sensible,and Smart. He looks like a 10year old now. Sonali ko jaldi Laana Hoga , Ishaan ko Phir say Mahan and smart Saabit karnay kay Liyee ( I am talking about the character her not the actor)

But out of 5 episodes 3 were really good 1 was horribleand today was neither goodnor bad,a filler episode.

Edited by venture - 13 May 2011 at 12:46pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25mjtruelegend111192iViewsShwets1502

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

Such a waste of Friday, nothing happened,loved the precap, today I forwarded bits which is unusall . Why Ishaan is behaving champooer then before as if he is a 10 year old.Not impressed. There was nothing much to do for Ragini today.They were ill planned, when Alok was telling about Suhana would have to go and Badi Maa said no she would stay, RB said we will tell Ishaan she is our relative , why didnt they stick to that and worked out there strategy, they are  confusing Ishaan more then normal, and Suhana was right , let him speak , it will be like a therapy, if he asks question answer should be sensible.Ishaan kay Brain Mai Sach Much Loocha Hogaya hai,big time,they should thoda saa tone down his champuness,after all he is MAHAN ISHAAN ,very sensible,and Smart. He looks like a 10year old now. Sonali ko jaldi Laana Hoga , Ishaan ko Phir say Mahan and smart Saabit karnay kay Liyee ( I am talking about the character her not the actor)

But out of 5 episodes 3 were really good 1 was horribleand today was neither goodnor bad,a filler episode.

Sach main Di, He seems more  champu than it used to b. Apni Izaat bachata fir raha hain... Too weired... as for the family less said the better...

radpat25111192Shwets1502

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
So far , this track is exactly like in OBS, minus Rano not knowing Ishaan condition.The only thing which can be done better now is through acting as I dont see anything different, I just saw the epsidoes again yesterday and no doubt one of the worst and longest track in OBS. Hopefully they might  not do so it for that long only bad TRP can change the situation now. Get ready for more silly stuff.

radpat25111192Shwets1502

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
The difference in the treatment so far is that they are showing Suhana's feeling more and she is having more interactions with BM. BM in OBS wasn't seen as much during this phase and she didn't have the scenes like Shailaja did in SGP. I am glad SGP showed this side. Its always so good to see Suhana and BM's interaction, be it in any situation.

Its such a shame there was not a Rano-Suhana scene beofore she left for her mayka. In OBS, it was really nice when Rano tells Lolita that she believed only Lolita will be able make Ishaan better and she said how much faith she had in her and that its because of Lolita that she can leave Ishaan to go and see her mother. It was very beautifully done. Don't know why they had to miss that part.Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25111192iViewsShwets1502

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged

The difference in the treatment so far is that they are showing Suhana's feeling more and she is having more interactions with BM. BM in OBS wasn't seen as much during this phase and she didn't have the scenes like Shailaja did in SGP. I am glad SGP showed this side. Its always so good to see Suhana and BM's interaction, be it in any situation.

Its such a shame there was not a Rano-Suhana scene beofore she left for her mayka. In OBS, it was really nice when Rano tells Lolita that she believed only Lolita will be able make Ishaan better and she said how much faith she had in her and that its because of Lolita that she can leave Ishaan to go and see her mother. It was very beautifully done. Don't know why they had to miss that part.Confused

I was about to announce on BBC ASIAN NETWORK kay If Sheemu is listening can she report to SGP INDIAN FORUM as we are missing her terribly especially on Monday!!! Welcome back Sheemu.
Yes Suhana is looking better here as its Ragini, she has done such a superb job in conveing the pain through her eyes ,voice and facial expressions. Falling in love with her again altogether, Yes Badi Maa and Suhana ,s interaction is shown , but needed a full fledge one in Badi Maa,s room,may be Badi Maa can reflect her own exprerience when Ishwar forgot her not because of medical reason but emotional, that would be great. Yes I noticed it yesterday, Rano and Lolita scene was really great and Ishaan overheard her but Rano changed the subject.

Edited by venture - 13 May 2011 at 2:02pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25mjtruelegend111192iViewsShwets1502

Go to top