Written Update-13th May(Complete) - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for the update Shwetha. I missed the episode, and your update tells me that I did not miss muchπŸ˜‰

One thing which I didn't like, is that they changed Suhana's name.  What's the harm if they tell Suhana's real name to Ishaan?? This way, how will he ever remember anything?? I think the CVs are going crazy.

Disha's pregnancy's going to be fun to watch. And Ilesh's mysterious job offers so many interesting possibilities. Fun Fun Fun!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
Very average episode for me...wasted whole episode in suhana's naming ceremony...and in the end gave her name "sashikala" ...yuck 😑
thanks for highlights shwets! πŸ˜ƒ! 
I jus dun like the way how they change suhana's name when it wasnt even needed provided if the CVs brains are working then they should knw tht " ishaan forgot everything" so why will suhana's name will be a prb when he doesnt even knw her! 
ilesh situation is jus confusing me more with every passing day πŸ€” hes def in bad company πŸ˜›! 

Yaa today i felt the episode is drag.. and boring with panna track, elesh track.. started.. They wasted 10 mins on just naming suhaana only.. last given shashikala.. Looks like they will surely bring Sona as they told suhana is married...

In Precap Ragini was so beautiful.. Bengali bahu.. so good with the takkur dialogue..
Originally posted by abhi786

Yaa today i felt the episode is drag.. and boring with panna track, elesh track.. started.. They wasted 10 mins on just naming suhaana only.. last given shashikala.. Looks like they will surely bring Sona as they told suhana is married...

In Precap Ragini was so beautiful.. Bengali bahu.. so good with the takkur dialogue..
Sach main Both Panna & Ishaan bore me big time ... Wasted my time... πŸ€’
For the time being yes m bored with Panna trk now...when it came I couldnt believe but automatically I changed the channel
wow thats quick
thanks a ton
today was a lil fun
Sashi Kala aaa haaa aaa...bus kuch bhi funny banaane ke liye naam change kar diya...there is a movie in which the gr8 mehmood calls this name very funnily...arey meri saseee kala...kya karre tum..kahan ko jaate..kahan se aate..aisa nakko tadpaavo humko bhaiy.meri jaan nikaljaatee sasee kalaaa..πŸ˜†
thanks for the quick updates
feel very sad for Suhana ,Ragini was very nice as always..
and the precap was also good one
Thanks for the update Shwets...It was a good episode...