Written Update-13th May(Complete)

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks for the lovely highlights!! is that all or there is more to be shown?  

and they are going to open up Disha's pregnancy track too...🤔
Edited by Feefi - 12 years ago
I m wondering that too... As per OBS this track came after Disha's pregnancy ... So R V going to have preg. Track or not ? How bholu one can b that they don't realise that it's also called rushvat !!!!!! 
@feefs...its not over...iam giving the highlights as it comes...so that i dont forget the scenes...😉

@nets...yes..bt the way in which the money is given..one may not realise its a bribe...thats what i feel...and ilesh since wants more money is not thinking abt consequences...
okie ok i see there is more coming... ðŸ˜†

and they are naming suhana sasi kali!??! ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜² come on, tell the guy the right name!!!  it's not like by hearing the word Suhana he'll get some kind of heart attack or something 

and umm if they are opening disha's track, then again, we are going to have couple of tracks running simultaneously...i hope CVs do justice to it all... ðŸ˜›
@ Shwetha , I think Disha should talk to inder abt this. I hope she does. Sometimes one ur very close can put some sense in ur head... 
Shashee Kala !!! OMG koi aur naam nahi Mila tha< OMG Shashee Kala she was one of the BEST VAMPS of her time,she started as a side heroine but was more famous for her VAMP character, shame on Ilaish of giving that name to Suhana its very mean, poor Suhana , even in this situation they dont leave Suahan alone, why changing the name, Ishaan doesnt remember anyways, just to add DRAMA, when eventually he will call Suhana , just randomly.
So this confirms that this track is to be here for a LONG time.may be half of Disha,s pregnancy ot even all through the pregnancy, oh dear.
I agree...whts with this name...

Thx fr the update Shwets
I found the whole episode a total boreDont know why...nothing is at fault..no blooper for me or anything..maybe its Elesh's presence everywhere in the show which made it a bit boring🥱anyhow..chalega..if they give good episodes for first four days of a week,then a drag on the fifth day isnt bad for me😆but Suhana's look in the precap?🤣🤣🤣🤣

I am liking how Suhana and her immature heart isnt being able to understand the seriousness of the disease..Its being portrayed beautifully😊

P.S-Shwetha,I overslept!😆hence offline at 6 pm😆