Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#70!!!! (Page 82)

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pigbelly4myfeet

Perfect. Cool OMG LMAO at the 'ankhein nikal kay gotiyan' step. ROFLThis should be like a patented dance step for life man! It sounds so tapori style. Like the type of moves Govinda does. CoolLOL Hey, wait...isn't there a Govinda song like that too? The 'akhiyon se goli mareyy' one? ROFL yaaa but we could have 'gotiyon say goli maarey' insteadCool

Oh Zainu...the image of us doing all these AWESOME moves in our even AWESOMER costume! StarROFLI know the image in my head... killing MEROFLROFLROFL

True, her AAA update was like the awesome-est. Ok I need to stop using the word awesome now. Stern Smile LOLLL But we need an awesome substitute for the word na lol

Yeah so true. Me and mom were also noticing all the clothes and random people's harkatein. LOL It's funny because people aren't aware of what they are caught doing on camera. LOL I know its funny to see the expressions and allLOL But yeah, watching the videos you do feel like you were there. But actually attending a wedding..uska toh alag hi mazza hota hai. Day Dreaming Oh I forgot lol how you love attending shaadis.. Recently I find them more like a chore lol but ya attend karney ka maza alag hai but watching the video is the next best thing

Yeah...the weekend went by so fast...as always. OuchLOL Not looking forward to going to work tomorrow now. :( lol Awww *hugs* I can imagine wish you did not have to go

Family fine.. Brothers fine... Nephews (well bro and bhabi too) coming in Mid June so counting days for that Oh that's awesome! Yeah the summer time is always when relatives come over to stay and stuff na? I remember going to my bhua's house and stuff too during summer holidays back when I was in India...and a school kid. Those days were so great. LOL But yay, mid June toh is almost here. Exciting stuff!! Big smile Haan summer is the time when relatives come to stay... My bro actually has this work related thing for a month or so that is why they will be coming over... Oh ya I used to go to stay at my Khala's house in my summer vacations although un kay sab bachey mujh say bahut badey hain ... but meri kaafi dosti thi un say.. I used to take a list of movies to watch on the V.C.R and all  *nostalgic muh*

Edited by -Faith- - 23 May 2011 at 11:45pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pigbelly4myfeet

pigbelly4myfeet IF-Rockerz
pigbelly4myfeet
pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Faith-

OYEEE  mein itni Gundi-giri bhi nahi karti... I never demanded SIT-UPS... Only a few taraktey bhartey masoom little thumkey.. that is ALL I ask for *masoomest of masoom muhs* Not buying the masoom muh. Zainu, you are toh THE gundi-aurat of this CC. Cool I toh look up to you for inspiration only. *hopes the maska maroing works so that you don't make me do sit-ups too* *scared muh* 

hehe...just teasing. Waisse that has got to be the biggest irony ever! LOL You are toh the sweetest person here! HugTongueLOL Actually... I kinda like this gundi wala tag for you also. *soching* It's kind of cute in an ironic way.  TongueLOL

Woh pehlay hi itni training kar chuki hai... practice kar kar kay.. kar kar kay... *shakes head* you are right ab tou ULTIMATE thumke performance hi ho gi LOL wahi na, ULTIMATE performance. WinkLOL 

Ok my computer is acting slow...and it's late so I'm gonna head to bed. But so awesome talking to you after so long Zainu! Have a great rest of the day! Hug

-Faith-

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Chalo I should let u go and get going myself ... *squishy hugs*

*signs off with Gogo Ghagra girls trademark step*

*edit* Just saw your msg hehe ya it was AWESOME talking to u again..
Hope to catch u again soonHug

Edited by -Faith- - 23 May 2011 at 11:53pm

pigbelly4myfeet

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged

Not buying the masoom muh. Zainu, you are toh THE gundi-aurat of this CC. Cool I toh look up to you for inspiration only. *hopes the maska maroing works so that you don't make me do sit-ups too* *scared muh*  HAHAHA theek hai abhi maaf karti hoon... Warna agli baar I will make you and Fivray do duet sit-ups chorus may aur thumkey alag!!

hehe...just teasing. Waisse that has got to be the biggest irony ever! LOL You are toh the sweetest person here! HugTongueLOL Actually... I kinda like this gundi wala tag for you also. *soching* It's kind of cute in an ironic way.  TongueLOL LOLLL Kya yaar I was all smug and khush about the gundi tagCool ... sweetness weetness ko rehn do...does not go with my MACCO imageLOL

LOL wahi na, ULTIMATE performance. WinkLOL LOLLL

Ok my computer is acting slow...and it's late so I'm gonna head to bed. But so awesome talking to you after so long Zainu! Have a great rest of the day! Hug Same here you too!! Hug

pigbelly4myfeet

pigbelly4myfeet IF-Rockerz
pigbelly4myfeet
pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Bye Zainu. *squishy hugs back* 

We have officially expanded our dance moves from just the slow mo thumkes to SO much more AWESOME-ness. Cool 

Oh and the sweetness thing toh was just some more maska maroing. Andar se toh I am still scared. Oh that MACCO image...*scared muh again* 

-Faith-

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Good morning...koi hai?

Zainu and Pallo had quite a chat session in the middle of the night I see...lol

I watched Kismat...my god what a lame epi...ughhh...CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE at Vicky "proposing" Zuleikha/Tanya...oh god WHY is Kavi doing this role? Doesn't suit him AT all! I miss Rohannn! :((...and that Zuleikha woman...what was she wearing at Kabir's b'day party??? Metallic grey SHRINK WRAP?? Lame...and god yeah I can't believe we have to see RUCHIKA as Kavi's aunt...hey bhagwaan kaise kaise din dekhne ko mil rahe hain...lol...

In all this I'm somewhere really enjoying ARM's W*F looks to Vicky...haha...Viraf's doing a good job.

Show is being really hurried though obviously in this last stretch...what a waste...this VZ angle is dumb and not credible at all...Vicky is such a lame/cheesy character *sigh*

-Faith-

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Good morning...koi hai? HUM hainCool

Zainu and Pallo had quite a chat session in the middle of the night I see...lol Haan ittefaq say I got up early and managed to catch her...  Chat session cum gogo ghagra girls dance sessionLOL

I watched Kismat...my god what a lame epi...ughhh...CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE at Vicky "proposing" Zuleikha/Tanya...oh god WHY is Kavi doing this role? Doesn't suit him AT all! I miss Rohannn! :((...and that Zuleikha woman...what was she wearing at Kabir's b'day party??? Metallic grey SHRINK WRAP?? Lame...and god yeah I can't believe we have to see RUCHIKA as Kavi's aunt...hey bhagwaan kaise kaise din dekhne ko mil rahe hain...lol...LOLL I knoww yaar KAHAN Rohan aur kahan yeh chirkut Vicky... What a useless character...  LOLL perfect description of her dress... But yaar from the episode they showed her.. I have been trying to remember where I have seen here...I don't know why mujhe lagta hai kaheen dekha hai..some other show or ad or :S something...

In all this I'm somewhere really enjoying ARM's W*F looks to Vicky...haha...Viraf's doing a good job. But ya ARM's looks =)) esp when Vicky was twirling away to gloryROFL I know yaar Ruchika as his aunt... But atleast we just have another week...

Show is being really hurried though obviously in this last stretch...what a waste...this VZ angle is dumb and not credible at all...Vicky is such a lame/cheesy character *sigh* WORDDD!!

Edited by -Faith- - 24 May 2011 at 7:36am
-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged

Bye Zainu. *squishy hugs back* 

We have officially expanded our dance moves from just the slow mo thumkes to SO much more AWESOME-ness. Cool I know we started a new chapter of AWESOME-nessCool

Oh and the sweetness thing toh was just some more maska maroing. Andar se toh I am still scared. Oh that MACCO image...*scared muh again*  Je baattt... MACCO image say darne ka!! *nods head*

Go to top