Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#70!!!! (Page 81)

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
And FINALLLYYY I catch u OL..Big smileBig smile

Dhak ki tikki Dhak ki tikki Dhakkk *maaring slow mo thumkas*

Edited by -Faith- - 23 May 2011 at 10:23pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pigbelly4myfeet

pigbelly4myfeet IF-Rockerz
pigbelly4myfeet
pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Zainuuu!! HugHug 

I know finally! :D *joins in the dhak ki tikki dhak ki tikkis* *slow mo thumkes in sync* Cool

-Faith-

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pigbelly4myfeet

Zainuuu!! HugHug  PallloooHugHug

I know finally! :D *joins in the dhak ki tikki dhak ki tikkis* *slow mo thumkes in sync* Cool

Hehehe the dhak ki tikki dhak ki tikki twins... We can start our own dhak ki tikki dance formCool and beat all those hip hop and locking popping aur pata nahi kaun kaun say dance formsLOL

How have you been???

pigbelly4myfeet

pigbelly4myfeet
pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
We so should. Cool Popping locking te hip hop ship hop toh don't even stand a chance against our slow mo style moves. Cool Created by apne Gogoji after all. Ok that reminds me of Fatty's sig...the 'Gogo ji...apka ghagra' one. ROFL

*cue slow mo dance party* *marroes slowest thumkes possible* *lehraoes ghagra* ROFL

*ahem* Yeah toh I'm fine shine. We had a long weekend here in Canada since it was Victoria Day today. Plus it was chilly/raining outside so we all just stayed inside and watched movies. Well just one movie...Chalo Dilli. And then we were watching these videos of my cousin's wedding. He got married just this past year in November. So a pretty relaxing day overall. And now I should head to bed soon, since I have to go to work tomorrow morning. 

But you tell...how're you doing? How's your family/brothers and all?

-Faith-

pigbelly4myfeet
pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

LOL Pallo...I KNEW you'd make avis on Vrushali's performance...haha...sirf avis show off karne ke liye you landed up at the CC :P haha you knew I would? Ok either I am too predictable, or you know me too well now. TongueLOL I prefer the second one. It feels kinda nice actually when someone gets to know you like that. TongueHugLOL

And umm no I did not just come here to show off those avis, why would you ever think that?...*masoom muh* *Sudarshan style shifty eyes*...Ok fine, maybe just a teensy bit.. Big smileTongueLOL

LOL J/K...lovely avis yaar! Looks like Vrushali is your only motivation to make avis...you don't make avis on anything else...lol Thanks Anu! *hugs* LOL Yeah it kinda is my only motivation to make avis. Sahi pehchana once again. WinkLOL I like capturing those dance moves/expressions. LOL I don't need motivation to make anything else anyways, since you always make enough avis on everything else I watch. Actually, I don't even watch anything else these days besides DKS and Kismat...and the random English shows of course. Just waiting for BALH. :)

I really enjoyed her act too even though it wasn't clear in some steps like you said...Alisha is a sharper dancer but Vrushali's grace and fantastic expressions make her fun to watch...plus like you said, she was the only relaxed contestant there I'd say who was just dancing for the love of it...her and Mayuresh share that positivity trait :-) Word. 

Oh wow I didn't notice the clock poses that Mayuresh-Bhavna were making...will have to watch again to catch that. Yeah watch it again. I don't think it's me over-imagining things. I think those poses were intentional that way. I got convinced about that especially with the last end pose of theirs. Watch it and tell me if you see the same thing.

Originally posted by nureat01

Oh no! Mayuresh is dating Vandana??Shocked  There goes my Mayuresh-Vrushali shipper heart all brokenOuchLOL...Yaar seriously him and Vandana?? Hmmm he could do better.
Woah what? Shocked Seriously? Damn...I was totally shipping Mayuresh and Vrushali as a couple too. OuchLOL They look so good together, and made such a great team too. :( I am questioning Mayuresh's taste now. TongueLOL

Oh and talking about funny moments on DKS...you know you and Zainu talking about Manish's one liners. I also found that moment hilarious after Paulson did his 'contemporary thoda temporary' performance. LOL And Remo asks him why he was licking himself. Confused And he replies that he got inspired from Punit and figured that's what you do in contemporary. ROFL I seriously cracked up big time there! Especially since Paulson's performance only was so W*F...and upar se that licking thing! ROFL 

Actually Paulson and Manish together also are damn hilarious. LOL

Originally posted by -Fivr-

P.S. Sorry Pallavi!!! *horrified muh*  I really must have been super sleepy.. I cannot believe I mixed up your name!! Stern Smile

*starts sit-ups as punishment and continues on until Pallavi says otherwise*

Ok first you mix up my name, and then you make me feel like a gundi aurat who demands sit-ups and all. I think you got me mixed up with Zainu's gunda gardi ways. OuchLOL

Ok just for that, I demand another round of sit-ups. This can be like your training for your ultimate thumke performance for Zainu. LOL See it's all been preplanned. Cool

Edit: Ok I can't get the formatting for all these quotes right. :( I give up. 

Edited by pigbelly4myfeet - 23 May 2011 at 11:20pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Faith-AreYaar

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged

We so should. Cool Popping locking te hip hop ship hop toh don't even stand a chance against our slow mo style moves. Cool Created by apne Gogoji after all. Ok that reminds me of Fatty's sig...the 'Gogo ji...apka ghagra' one. ROFL

*cue slow mo dance party* *marroes slowest thumkes possible* *lehraoes ghagra* ROFL

LOLLL OMGGG yaaa that would be perfect costume for us.. We could be the GOGO GHAGRA GIRLS Cool And the slow mo thumka and ghagra lehraoing could be our signature step...
And we can use gottiyan as props
ROFL And burst into a 'ankhein nikal kay gotiyan kheloon gi' step randomly in between
Oh ya loved that sing by Fatty.. Pure genius like always..

*ahem* Yeah toh I'm fine shine. We had a long weekend here in Canada since it was Victoria Day today.. Ohhh nice long weekend.. ya Sarah was mentioning it tooo... Plus it was chilly/raining outside so we all just stayed inside and watched movies. Well just one movie...Chalo Dilli. And then we were watching these videos of my cousin's wedding. He got married just this past year in November. So a pretty relaxing day overall. And now I should head to bed soon, since I have to go to work tomorrow morning. Aww watching shaadi ki videos... lol Shaadi ki video may tou you get to notice every little detail.. Who wore what and what not... Khud attend karney say ziyada video dekh kar u feel like you attended!
Oh ya it must be late there... Aur long weekend kay baad going to work tomorrow ... aye haye lol but jaana tou padey ga

But you tell...how're you doing? How's your family/brothers and all?Family fine.. Brothers fine... Nephews (well bro and bhabi too) coming in Mid June so counting days for that

Edited by -Faith- - 23 May 2011 at 11:19pm

pigbelly4myfeet

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged

Woah what? Shocked Seriously? Damn...I was totally shipping Mayuresh and Vrushali as a couple too. OuchLOL They look so good together, and made such a great team too. :( I am questioning Mayuresh's taste now. TongueLOL I knoww same here *shakes head*

Oh and talking about funny moments on DKS...you know you and Zainu talking about Manish's one liners. I also found that moment hilarious after Paulson did his 'contemporary thoda temporary' performance. LOL And Remo asks him why he was licking himself. Confused And he replies that he got inspired from Punit and figured that's what you do in contemporary. ROFL I seriously cracked up big time there! Especially since Paulson's performance only was so W*F...and upar se that licking thing! ROFL 

Actually Paulson and Manish together also are damn hilarious. LOLya they are deffo hilarious together

Originally posted by -Fivr-

P.S. Sorry Pallavi!!! *horrified muh*  I really must have been super sleepy.. I cannot believe I mixed up your name!! Stern Smile

*starts sit-ups as punishment and continues on until Pallavi says otherwise*
Ok first you mix up my name, and then you make me feel like a gundi aurat who demands sit-ups and all. I think you got me mixed up with Zainu's gunda gardi ways. OuchLOL OYEEE  mein itni Gundi-giri bhi nahi karti... I never demanded SIT-UPS... Only a few taraktey bhartey masoom little thumkey.. that is ALL I ask for *masoomest of masoom muhs*

Ok just for that, I demand another round of sit-ups. This can be like your training for your ultimate thumke performance for Zainu. LOL See it's all been preplanned. Cool Woh pehlay hi itni training kar chuki hai... practice kar kar kay.. kar kar kay... *shakes head* you are right ab tou ULTIMATE thumke performance hi ho gi

Edited by -Faith- - 23 May 2011 at 11:17pm

pigbelly4myfeet

pigbelly4myfeet
pigbelly4myfeet

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Faith-

LOLLL OMGGG yaaa that would be perfect costume for us.. We could be the GOGO GHAGRA GIRLS Cool And the slow mo thumka and ghagra lehraoing could be our signature step...
And we can use gottiyan as props
ROFL And burst into a 'ankhein nikal kay gotiyan kheloon gi' step randomly in between Perfect. Cool OMG LMAO at the 'ankhein nikal kay gotiyan' step. ROFLThis should be like a patented dance step for life man! It sounds so tapori style. Like the type of moves Govinda does. CoolLOL Hey, wait...isn't there a Govinda song like that too? The 'akhiyon se goli mareyy' one? ROFL

Oh Zainu...the image of us doing all these AWESOME moves in our even AWESOMER costume! StarROFL

Oh ya loved that sing by Fatty.. Pure genius like always..True, her AAA update was like the awesome-est. Ok I need to stop using the word awesome now. Stern Smile

Aww watching shaadi ki videos... lol Shaadi ki video may tou you get to notice every little detail.. Who wore what and what not... Khud attend karney say ziyada video dekh kar u feel like you attended! Yeah so true. Me and mom were also noticing all the clothes and random people's harkatein. LOL It's funny because people aren't aware of what they are caught doing on camera. LOL But yeah, watching the videos you do feel like you were there. But actually attending a wedding..uska toh alag hi mazza hota hai. Day Dreaming

Oh ya it must be late there... Aur long weekend kay baad going to work tomorrow ... aye haye lol but jaana tou padey ga
Yeah...the weekend went by so fast...as always. OuchLOL Not looking forward to going to work tomorrow now. :( lol

Family fine.. Brothers fine... Nephews (well bro and bhabi too) coming in Mid June so counting days for that Oh that's awesome! Yeah the summer time is always when relatives come over to stay and stuff na? I remember going to my bhua's house and stuff too during summer holidays back when I was in India...and a school kid. Those days were so great. LOL But yay, mid June toh is almost here. Exciting stuff!! Big smile

-Faith-

Go to top