Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#70!!!! (Page 79)

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
LOL AP ... It is made by the same girl who made the other one I think... When I saw that sig someone had requested to make one with this photoshoot wali pic of AG's.. And ummm interesting pic of MRLOL

Waisay tou I did not see any sig but someone was saying something about AG with Shaheer o_O

Some of the imaginary jodi couple sigs are so o_O... Aik tou koi pakka/pakki HC-Jennifer jodi fan hai seen a lot of different sigs used by someone...  oye haan leh I never noticed un dono ka jodi naam kya rakha hai ROFLand then I think even imaginary VMs bhi hotay hain...

Kamaal hai bhaiyaLOL Creativity eh!LOL

Edited by -Faith- - 23 May 2011 at 8:19pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
[email protected] ermmm pic of MR...I know what you mean...haha

Woahhh AG with Shaheer?? lol...ummm he's gonna look younger than her...especially with those ZULFEIN of his :P haha

Yeah I see a ton of imaginary pairings ppl are floating around...I saw this Harshini sig too...HC + Ragini...LOL

-Faith-

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

[email protected] ermmm pic of MR...I know what you mean...haha LOL  LOL I knew you would...

Woahhh AG with Shaheer?? lol...ummm he's gonna look younger than her...especially with those ZULFEIN of his :P haha I know I was thinking the same he would look younger and odd with her and his oh so famous zulfein

Yeah I see a ton of imaginary pairings ppl are floating around...I saw this Harshini sig too...HC + Ragini...LOL Oho Harshini ROFL Itni saari hottielicious pairings...

Leh yehi baat ho rahi thi and I randomly stalked this person whose posts I just clicked like for in the MB forum... A Sanaya fan... aiwee stalked to see her mjht wali posts.. because her MB posts make a lot of sense...  Khair stalking process may stumbled upon a Mohit kritika VMLOL post abhi dekha nahi hai ... But wow that is one pair I never thought I would see togetherLOL... And she had also posted in a KSG FC... saying he is the best thing about DMG count me in.. but then I saw the date was back in 08... So I am assuming she is not his fan anymore.. I got so freaked out for a bit... but then I was like meri bhi harshiti posts parh kar loag freak out ho saktey hainLOL

Edited by -Faith- - 23 May 2011 at 8:45pm

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
I liked today's AN scenes...but I feel weird for being the only person in here liking them...*ashamed muh* lol

@Zainu: Oh yeah I think I know which Sanaya/SG fan you mean...lol...abhi mujhe yaad hain kaafi characters MJHT forum ke...haha yeah if we ever went back and saw our old posts, toh sharam toh humein bhi aayegi...meri bhi history mein hain kahin kuch posts actually LIKING Armaan/AR *chokes at the very thought*...Yes it is sadly true...lol...all part of my dark dark past at IF :P :P

incandescence

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Leh pagal why are you ashamed... If you like them tou I am sure it would be worth liking... I tou have not even seen the show for a while... and you know whenever I watch it on tv koi random scene hota hai..

Did you watch Kismat yest?

LOLLL dark dark past at IF... *pats shoulder*... bachpan ki bhool samajh kar bhool jao... LOL I know yaar even I talked weirdly *ashamed muh*...I would rather not revisit my dark dark past on IF EVERR...

Oh ya maybe you might know that person... I was never really regular at the mjht forum mein wahan kay ziyada loago ko jaanti nahi... nahi hi MN fans ko na hi SG fans ko.. I only know my CC and people of my CC *masoom paanchi muh*

And I know kisi kay sigs waghera dekh kar at times you have this certain preconcieved notions... But all the posts I have read of hers even about Sanaya/SG... She is quite unlike those preconcieved notions... She was reasonable and sensible in those posts...

I feel so stalker-ish... Kal gundi-pan kar rahi thi Fivray ko nachwa kar aur aaj... *closes the tabs with her posts* ... *guilty muh*

Edited by -Faith- - 23 May 2011 at 9:02pm

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
LOL Zainu, you toh will waise bhi say that naa *hugs* Meri pyari si ZP...muahh...lol

You mean aaj raat ka Monday night Kismat? Nope...will watch it tomorrow morning before leaving for work I think...my quick 20 minutes before leaving...haha

LOL stalker-ism is funnn...I've made a career out of it on IF for so long too *cool muh* haha...but there's hardly many ppl worth stalking here anyways...mehhh useless fangirls in general.

Yeah I know what you mean about pre-conceived notions...but in some cases the first notion isn't too far off the mark either ;-) Let's just say...a person who appears sensible on one forum can present a whole another picture in another forum/CC...lol...you just need to present the right TOPIC to bring out their *cough* interesting sides...which in this case would be Sanaya or SG...lol

-Faith-

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

LOL Zainu, you toh will waise bhi say that naa *hugs* Meri pyari si ZP...muahh...lol Awww *squishy hugs* nahi aisa nahi pyaari si ZP inni vi pyaari nahi ..

You mean aaj raat ka Monday night Kismat? Nope...will watch it tomorrow morning before leaving for work I think...my quick 20 minutes before leaving...haha Oh ya aaj raat for you mein bhool gayi thiLOL kyunki I slept and even woke up tou I was all making it kal for you too

LOL stalker-ism is funnn...I've made a career out of it on IF for so long too *cool muh* haha...but there's hardly many ppl worth stalking here anyways...mehhh useless fangirls in general. true stalkerism ki liye bhi kuch stalking layak material tou ho... aur wohi hum dono say behtar stalker-ism(lurk-ism) kaun janey ga

Yeah I know what you mean about pre-conceived notions...but in some cases the first notion isn't too far off the mark either ;-) Let's just say...a person who appears sensible on one forum can present a whole another picture in another forum/CC...lol...you just need to present the right TOPIC to bring out their *cough* interesting sides...which in this case would be Sanaya or SG...lol Haan I guess woh tou hai... LOL But I was impressed that atleast she expresses herself well and lucidly enough.. I know not a good thing on my part LOLhehe but the image of SG fans chipko-ed to me was remember that one person... u were her fav or she was your fav person I completely forgot... She is the only SG fan I remember ... baqi mein kabhi forum may jaati thi nahi koi SG posts parhi hi nahi kabhi

Mru_bee IF-Dazzler
Mru_bee
Mru_bee

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
heyaaa Zainab and Anu...

I just saw Kismat... fastest love story seen on TV by me .. hehe.. Kavi looks sooo out of place. I will need to watch a R.com episode now to convince myself, that I am not wrong about his acting prowess.. hehehe

And uparsey, this song is playing in my head since afternoon...

-- Mru

Go to top