Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#70!!!! (Page 77)

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fivr-

LMAO @ chindi thumkeys!!! ROFL

Arey! Woh ye toh trailer tha jee, picture abhi baki hai boss! Cool Woh toh maine sirf ye dikhane k liye kiye they k look I have been practicing!! Abhi mein dikhati hoon na full program!! Woh bass.. Can you remind me what song you'd suggested..? *pretends to not notice Zainab jee's glares* ROFL

Yeh trailor tha??? Achaaa *reconsiders*
*Starts counting paanch rupaye waley sikke*
Theek hai picture pesh ki jaye!!! *shahana muh*

UFFF GANEYYY ka pata nahi.. tum practice kis cheez pay kar rahi thi o_O Baa baa black sheep pay???? Waittt ya that is the song I suggested... I want some taraktey bharktey thumkay on baa baa black sheep and NOWWW!!

Aur mere thumkon ko chindi na bolain jee.. Bari mehnat karni parti hai..Blushing *sharmoes muh chupa ke*

Kitni mehnat??? Chakki peesni padti hai for each thumka ya hul chalana padta hai... zara sa kamr ko hilana hota hai... aur ussay bhi mehnat keh rahi ho... AAJ kal ki yeh NIKAMMMI ladkiyaan *kamar par haath rakhing and waving the other hand in air to sunaofy*

Edited by -Faith- - 23 May 2011 at 1:58pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Faith-

Yeh trailor tha??? Achaaa *reconsiders*
*Starts counting paanch rupaye waley sikke*
Theek hai picture pesh ki jaye!!! *shahana muh*

UFFF GANEYYY ka pata nahi.. tum practice kis cheez pay kar rahi thi o_O Baa baa black sheep pay???? Waittt ya that is the song I suggested... I want some taraktey bharktey thumkay on baa baa black sheep and NOWWW!!

ZainuuuROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Baa baa black sheep pe TARAKTEY thumke?ROFLROFLROFL Aur uske liye bhi sirf paanch rupaye nikaale vaarne ke liye?? Sooo chindi of you, ZainuROFLROFLROFL

-Faith-

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Even 21 is too early...they should raise the age limit to 30...tab jaake THODI bahut maturity aani shuru hoti hai guys meinLOL

LOLL...Worddd!! It's so, so, so difficult to find a MATURE guy in his 20s.

Originally posted by -Fivr-

@red: I think that statement just makes me mad whenever my mom says it! It literally drives me UP the wall and then over it! Jaise shaadi na ho toh life shuru nahi hoti, aur shadi na ho toh you are not "qualified" to do ANYTHING at all! Bass live a mundane/lame si existence until your "man" comes along to marry you and then you have the necessary pre-reqs to go live your life! Wait karey mere jooti! I'm free abhi and I'll be free after marriage!! And I will do whatever I want to do (granted it's not something stupid) whenever I want to do it! *fumes*

@bold...*snorts* Oh Fivr, baby, dream on! Is anyone ever actually free? And as long as you have a family, ppl who love you or ppl you love...you can never be free.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyMcbeth-Faith-AreYaar

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

ZainuuuROFL Baa baa black sheep pe TARAKTEY thumke?ROFLROFLROFL Aur uske liye bhi sirf paanch rupaye nikaale vaarne ke liye?? Sooo chindi of you, ZainuROFLROFLROFL

HAWWW AP POOORAYYY PAAANCH RUPAYE...  YOU know HOW much that is...
pooray PHIVEE rupeesLOL

Aisi chindi bhi nahi hoon *shows muthi full of sikke*
Suno tou kaisey chan chan chann kar rahey hainLOL
If you like the thumkays you can vaaro a few little hundred dollars... I would not stop you! *angel muh*

Edited by -Faith- - 23 May 2011 at 2:04pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescenceAreYaar

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

LOLL...Worddd!! It's so, so, so difficult to find a MATURE guy in his 20s.
Mash bibi not just in 20s... Just say it say it is so, so , so difficult to find a MATURE guy of any age

@bold...*snorts* Oh Fivr, baby, dream on! Is anyone ever actually free? And as long as you have a family, ppl who love you or ppl you love...you can never be free.

*sigh*

incandescence

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Zainu...Tell me, plzz, that at least you have read 'Mirat-ul-uroos'...have you? I can't believe no one around me other than my sister have read it. I have been telling ppl to go dobaao themselves in chullu bhar pani but now I feel I should do that. 

-Faith-

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
I don't remember if I read the whole book.. Aik chapter tou pakka parha hai aur yaad bhi hai jo text book may tha woh mama azmat wala...LOL

I even remember watching the old version of this drama on ptv and I also remember that Arifa Siddiqui played Asghari(?).. Hiba nay post kiya tha kaafi din pehlay jab Akbari Asghari ka promo tou I said this .. they were clueless about it

I read your post yesterday in the UA section... Waisay tou this newer version ... Iss may tou Akbar aur Akbar behn bhai hain and Asghar and Asghari... So it seems they have changed it a lot... but ya it seems like a quirky comedy.. I will watch it probably...

Chullu bhar paani say tou bach gayi na mein?

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescence

Is anyone ever actually free? And as long as you have a family, ppl who love you or ppl you love...you can never be free.

Wow that is such a profoundly true statement, Mash *sigh*...but then it's not really like you are shackled by those relationships either...love and family bring responsibilities...just a fact of life I guess *sigh*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Faith-incandescence

Go to top