Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#70!!!! (Page 75)

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Hey Anu, Mels, LadyM, Mru! *wonders if she missed anyone* And anyone else silently lurking! *waves*

I am SO sleepy today - seriously.. Something's not right.. LOL But other than that, what else is up! I feel like such a boring person these days.. I have nothing new to bring to the table in terms of discussion topics.. Geek Meri naak us stupid government book mein ghussi parhi rehti hai toh I can tell you about how the Congress, the executive branch and the Supreme Court works if you want to know.. Lol.. ROFL

Oh Anu! I wanted to ask you if you had any high quality DN pictures? We need it to make a sig toh just curious if you know of any.. Ermm

P.S. Sorry Pallavi!!! *horrified muh*  I really must have been super sleepy.. I cannot believe I mixed up your name!! Stern Smile

*starts sit-ups as punishment and continues on until Pallavi says otherwise*

Edited by -Fivr- - 23 May 2011 at 12:38pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pigbelly4myfeetLadyMcbeth-Faith-AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Heyy Fivr! Yeah I do have many HQ DN pics...have posted all of them in the LTL pic gallery and on my photobucket DN account too...can PM you the link shaam ko if you need it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr--Faith-

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Hi Mel, Fivr - *waves* How are you girls doing?

Mel - I can totally relate to what you mean ... in my case toh weekends are complete washout. If I turn on my laptop, there is no guarantee that it'll be in one piece by the end of the day! My LO will do anything to get his mommy's attention, which includes breaking my LT Cry Big smile

Fivr - Government book??? I am so not jealous of you ... I would rather stay far far away from reading some govt. related shtuff ... anyhoo ... lage raho LOL Speaking of jealous, I was truly jealous of my younger cousin brother who went sky diving two weekends ago. We saw his video clip yesterday and being extremely interested, I immediately expressed desire to do it myself, only to be vehemently turned down by my father and DH Unhappy Supposedly, I have to ask for permission from 2 people now. Aur mujhe laga tha ki - I would be free to do what I wanted after marriage ... what illusions I had!

Anu - WORD! He hasn't told her anything about his feelings - constantly demanding to know hers and now if he backs off, phir toh it is pakka taking advantage of Navya and her guilelessness *grim muh*

-Fivr-AreYaar

Eventide Senior Member
Eventide
Eventide

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Knock, Knock. Hello, Ladies!! Big smile

Been a long time. Hope you guys remember me.

Edited by Eventide - 23 May 2011 at 12:57pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr--Faith-AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Hello Hello Sandy...Long time...aaj bade dino baad yahaan darshan diye :P LOL...otherwise only catch you on in random other forums from time to time...haha

Eventide-Faith-

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Was searching a new promo for Navya and ran across this -

Doesn't Ishaan look like he's put on make-up?

-Fivr-AreYaar

Eventide Senior Member
Eventide
Eventide

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Hello Hello Sandy...Long time...aaj bade dino baad yahaan darshan diye :P LOL...otherwise only catch you on in random other forums from time to time...haha

My bad Tongue Had no idea that NSOMF was now Random Ramblers Timbuktoo. How've you been?

@random forums: More often than not, shows that did interest me had completely dead forums. Good to see a fairly active BALH one.

BTW, what's with the Timbuktoo.

Edited by Eventide - 23 May 2011 at 1:09pm

-Faith-AreYaar

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by nureat01

Heyy Fivr! Yeah I do have many HQ DN pics...have posted all of them in the LTL pic gallery and on my photobucket DN account too...can PM you the link shaam ko if you need it.

Oh! If it's not too much work for you, I'd love the photobucket ka link! EmbarrassedBig smile You can PM me shaam mein araam sey, whenever.. No rush! SmileLOL

Originally posted by LadyMcbeth

Hi Mel, Fivr - *waves* How are you girls doing?

Fivr - Government book??? I am so not jealous of you ... I would rather stay far far away from reading some govt. related shtuff ... anyhoo ... lage raho LOL Speaking of jealous, I was truly jealous of my younger cousin brother who went sky diving two weekends ago. We saw his video clip yesterday and being extremely interested, I immediately expressed desire to do it myself, only to be vehemently turned down by my father and DH Unhappy Supposedly, I have to ask for permission from 2 people now. Aur mujhe laga tha ki - I would be free to do what I wanted after marriage ... what illusions I had!

*sigh* Yeah LadyM! The program I got into for this Fall needs me to have 6 hours of government and that means I have to take the next part to American Government which also covers Texas Government. Blah! It is SOOO boring! I kid you not!! *gags* But don't lie LadyM! I know you're jealous of my Government book!! *raises eyebrows* ROFL

@red: I think that statement just makes me mad whenever my mom says it! It literally drives me UP the wall and then over it! Jaise shaadi na ho toh life shuru nahi hoti, aur shadi na ho toh you are not "qualified" to do ANYTHING at all! Bass live a mundane/lame si existence until your "man" comes along to marry you and then you have the necessary pre-reqs to go live your life! Wait karey mere jooti! I'm free abhi and I'll be free after marriage!! And I will do whatever I want to do (granted it's not something stupid) whenever I want to do it! *fumes*

But coming back to topic, I know what you mean! I have so many friends/cousins who were all ardent believers of the "shadi k baad kar lena" wala rule.. And only 50% of them actually got that freedom post marriage.. LOL 

LadyMcbeth-Faith-

Go to top