Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#70!!!! - Page 74

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by psawyer

Nahi yaar, but  they are not young or washboarded-abs enough for the phangurls to appreciate πŸ˜† Priya won't wear miniskirts and parade around looking stupid. Ram won't wear baggy jeans, take his shirt off at every opportunity or style his hair with 45643786 cans of gel. And neither of them will find themselves in an abandoned warehouse in the dead of night, tired of fighting like cats and dogs, wet from the rain, sitting in opposite corners glaring at each other until they slowly inch towards each other and, overcome with desire, they fall into each others arms and while the night away intimately, with her waking up next morning 17 months pregnant. 

Um. I hope. πŸ€”

Sigh.. I know.. instead the lead here snores loudly, gets called out by his wife for that, goes shopping with his wife, makes snarky comments instead of watching his wife comb her hair in slow motion, ... Kaisey hoga... tsk tsk tsk.

17 months pregnant... hahahahha... you have no understanding of divine love or audience patience.. hahahaha

-- Mru
btw wasn't this RK dude in that movie called "Udaan"? i think he was the guy's uncle, right?
Originally posted by incandescence

@bold...*snorts* Oh Fivr, baby, dream on! Is anyone ever actually free? And as long as you have a family, ppl who love you or ppl you love...you can never be free.

Lol! Nahi yaar.. I didn't mean free in that sense.. I mean free in the sense k jo main shadi k "baad" kar sakti hoon, I can do that before marriage too! I have an issue with this "pre-marriage" can-dos and "post-marriage" can-do's.. I don't see why girls have to be "married" to hang out with their friends or go to the movie? I don't see why girls have to be "married" to go visit their freind in another city or get an ear pierced.. Stuff like this.. THAT bothers me! Toh is sense mein, I can do whatever I want when I want without having to categorize something as pre-and-post marriage stuff!

But with regards to your statement about us never being free as long as we have loved ones around.. *sigh* That's so true! But I think that's a good thing.. I mean, like Anu said, it's not like we've been shackled by them and forced into something. I guess our restraints come from the fact that we care for them and know that they care for us.. And we take into account the effect of our actions on them and judge accordingly. And to me that's not a loss of freedom at all. I'd rather loose this freedom and have them around to judge/limit me from time to time with their love instead of being free as a bird to roam around aimlessly. I think to me, they give me a sense of direction and they anchor me to this world - whether it is to shelter me from the bad or help me soar higher with the good.. You know?

*wonders if she's just babbled* πŸ˜•

Hey everyone! LadyM, Anu, Mru, Amy, Vasu.. And anyone else I missed!!

I'm having a semi busy day at work toh I'm just in and out of lab but soocha thora catch up kar loon CC pe bhi.. πŸ˜†

And Zainab jee.. Baa baa black sheep pe tarakta bharakta dance chahiye?! Umm.. Uhhh! Can I get a 3 day extension?!?! *starts looking for remixed versions of Baa Baa Black Sheep* 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 And LMAO @ the hul chala parhta hai.. 🀣🀣🀣🀣
Edited by -Fivr- - 12 years ago

Hey, is Fatty watching BALH too? Coz that would be, like, toootally awesome!

P.S I'm excited too. Only thing that could top this would be if Tina joined the show as Sakshi's *ahem* sister/daughter, and MB joined as Tina's love interest πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Let's ask for the moon while we're at it tooπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...ahh if only yaar...but some things are too good to be true...*sigh*

Nope, Fatty's not watching...I tied cajoling her a few times but she isn't in the mood for any K-soap stuff...lol...I have the incentive of liking Ram as an actor too...Fatty isn't exactly much of a fan of either Ram or Sakshi naa...that reduces motivationπŸ˜†
@Mru - You are so right. Girls get pregnant first time around if they are unmarried, but they'll have a hell of a time getting pregnant if they are the adarsh bahu and their saas wants a boy; nobody's even heard of condoms, despite the fact that the hero is such a playa and has slept with, like, a MILLION girls and the heroine is so virtuous she wears white salwar kameezes everywhere she goes and gives the hero (whom she doesn't know from Adam) long and irritating bhashans on purity and Hindustani sabratha while juggling a menial and demeaning job as the hero's PA, fixing his appointments with various non-pure girls who wear far too much make up and not enough clothes; whilst also going home every night to middle-class parents who can't afford to send her younger brother to school so she has to pay his fees, cook 7-course meals and marry an accountant who turns out to be evil. Then the supposedly impure hero saves her from the supposedly nice but actually evil accountant, falls in lust with her, gets her pregnant (the aforementioned contraception problem), and is unable to marry her because his vamp of an ex-girlfriend comes back, schemes with his evil (step)mother and tricks him into marrying her. Thus beguns the heroine's revenge. 

All in the first week. 

@Anu - aw, that's a shame, but understandable. Kam se kam we have a motivation, otherwise who has the time?
Edited by psawyer - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Ramy25

btw wasn't this RK dude in that movie called "Udaan"? i think he was the guy's uncle, right?

Yep, he played Ronit Roy's younger brother...the chachu of the main guy in the movieπŸ˜†

^ You are so right. Girls get pregnant first time around if they are unmarried, but they'll have a hell of a time getting pregnant if they are the adarsh bahu and their saas wants a boy; nobody's even heard of condoms, despite the fact that the hero is such a playa and has slept with, like, a MILLION girls and the heroine is so virtuous she wears white salwar kameezes everywhere she goes and gives the hero (whom she doesn't know from Adam) long and irritating bhashans on purity and Hindustani sabratha while juggling a menial and demeaning job as the hero's PA, fixing his appointments with various non-pure girls who wear far too much make up and not enough clothes; whilst also going home every night to middle-class parents who can't afford to send her younger brother to school so she has to pay his fees, cook 7-course meals and marry an accountant who turns out to be evil. Then the supposedly impure hero saves her from the supposedly nice but actually evil accountant, falls in lust with her, gets her pregnant (the aforementioned contraception problem), and is unable to marry her because his vamp of an ex-girlfriend comes back, schemes with his evil (step)mother and tricks him into marrying her. Thus beguns the heroine's revenge. 

All in the first week. 

Oh Vasu🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Bang on yaar! You are on a roll today!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ LOVING these postsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Mru - You are so right. Girls get pregnant first time around if they are unmarried, but they'll have a hell of a time getting pregnant if they are the adarsh bahu and their saas wants a boy; nobody's even heard of condoms, despite the fact that the hero is such a playa and has slept with, like, a MILLION girls and the heroine is so virtuous she wears white salwar kameezes everywhere she goes and gives the hero (whom she doesn't know from Adam) long and irritating bhashans on purity and Hindustani sabratha while juggling a menial and demeaning job as the hero's PA, fixing his appointments with various non-pure girls who wear far too much make up and not enough clothes; whilst also going home every night to middle-class parents who can't afford to send her younger brother to school so she has to pay his fees, cook 7-course meals and marry an accountant who turns out to be evil. Then the supposedly impure hero saves her from the supposedly nice but actually evil accountant, falls in lust with her, gets her pregnant (the aforementioned contraception problem), and is unable to marry her because his vamp of an ex-girlfriend comes back, schemes with his evil (step)mother and tricks him into marrying her. Thus beguns the heroine's revenge. 

All in the first week. 

πŸ˜† * asking with trepidation .. Was this an actual series???  hahaha

Lol, Anu, it's the bhashan effect πŸ˜†. See, this is the first time in YEARS that I've got the slightest inclination or desire to watch an Ekta Kapoor show, since most of her recent shows have been too dumb for words, let alone to watch. So naturally, the inclination to mock comes out in full force also πŸ˜†

Ah, the good old Ekta days are coming back! πŸ˜†
Edited by psawyer - 12 years ago
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 it sounds like one of them Sitara ek show's storyline combined with bits of Star plus shows and bit of Colors so called "social message" shows!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣