Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#70!!!! (Page 69)

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Aww thanks, Mash! Glad you liked :-)

Glad to know you're doing fine too! Hope Nimrah's ok as well!

LOL arey Urdu words...haha...woh toh jo maine filmy andaaz mein thode bahut seekhe hain kabhi kabhi bol leti hoon :P :P

Nahin I'm not watching old LTL stuff...scenes/epis...nothing...like you said, dukh lagta hai...like a hollow si feeling while watching *sigh*...isse achha toh main kuch bhi timepass wala dekh loon maine soch liya hai...

And speaking of LTL, literally half of the LTL forum has taken over the BALH forum...LOLLL...already it's become a pretty active forum. Some good discussions going too now :-)

Oh really...I toh don't know anyone from LTL forum other than you, Fivr and Fatty...lol. I'd rather lurk there than participate in any discussion for a while...opinions ke liye CC bohat hai. I have this very matter-of-factly...ohk...maybe a bit arrogant...way of saying/writing things which doesn't go well with many...LOL

But waittt...I can find fellow RK fans there...ppl who feel like poking his tummy Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Faith-

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
LOL Fatty's not watching...she doesn't care much for the show or Ram-Sakshi...I asked her toh she said she'd only ever get motivated to watch something if it was path breaking like LTL or R.com.

It's the other ppl from the LTL forum that I used to discuss a lot with in the EDT and stuff...they're there in the BALH forum. Chalo either ways it's good to have a group of ppl you are familiar with to discuss...lol

-Faith-

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Something as path breaking as LTL and R.C? LOLL...ahh she has to wait a lot then. I will watch it for time pass/RK...loll...no expectations...and certainly no attachments this time because I know even if the beginning is great, there'll be a time when it would all go down the drain. You know, it's the first Ekta show I'll be watching after KZK(PM)..

Edited by incandescence - 22 May 2011 at 3:27pm

-Faith-

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Mashhh HugHug

Aaah *sigh* was just watching the news uss waqt say... Just waiting fajar ka time ho tou I can call abu again and make sure everything is alright

[email protected] painters... 
And ya I m sure you will find lots of other RK fans like you who would want to poke his tummyLOL

Leh and I thought what a bad job I did today at lapetofying and you want to be like me *sigh* and I wish I was more like you hehe

ROFL Oh Mash ya AG ki nikal padegi and she will have to work hard to match up... and AG and GKD pay ewww... trivy won't be happy to hear that about her GKDLOL He is very cute you know
ROFL

And AP's use of urdu words.. Ya I know AP kay muh say aur achey lagtey hain itminan tou she uses pretty often... I think she likes it hehe

And Fatty will have to wait a LOTTT then and woah Mash you have not watched any BT show after kzk??? lol Waisay tou kzk was technically the only BT show I never quite watched... and well ya Kahin kisi roz (and probably a few others I can not remember right now) and kyunki(shuru kay years) because it aired past my bedtimeLOL...  but ya not proud or anything of this but I have watched more than my share of BT showsLOL

Edited by -Faith- - 22 May 2011 at 4:15pm

AreYaar

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

I won a banner contest in the Bhagonwaali forumLOL...Last thing I'd expected cuz I'd made the banner on a lark out of boredom that dayLOL

Oyeee haww I missed this...  for once I come without reading the previous pages and I miss something...
Congratulations APHug I am sure bahut acha hi ho ga banner... I will go the forum and check it out *proud muh*

*edit* Also just saw the BALH character sketch you posted ... will read and comment.. thanks for posting it *hugs*...
Okie read it .. sounds goooddd... and POLAR opposites indeed... and like you said I also quite like Priya's character... and people already named their jodi.. Raya?? *shakes head* lol We will stick to RP or no wait PR lol or even the full names they are not that longLOL

Waisay AP MB forum also has a banner contest... you would so win that one too if you participate hehe

*edit once again*
Oh I went to AG FC after ages and look what I foundLOL
MishtiLOL

Edited by -Faith- - 22 May 2011 at 5:17pm

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Aww thanks, Zainu *hugs*

haha arey what will I do making a MB banner...have no clue about the show much also naa...woh Bhagowaali toh I still watch so made it...maybe Vas can make one for MB.

[email protected] Raya...yeah I saw that...ehhh...I think we should stick to RP...that works for me...lol...asli confusion toh hogi when trying to differentiate b/w RK the character and RK the actor...initials bhi dono ke same hi hain...LOL

Oooh Mishti, haan?? Nice sig! LOL...They will deffo look good together :-)

-Faith-

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Heyyy you are back *hugs*

Haan I know you have no clue about MB... I mean if you did... hehe I mean you would SO win it hehe...

Haan Raya...ummm ya lets stick to RP... I know RK wali confusion tou zaroor ho gi...  I just went to the BALH forum... Eventide is Sandy right??? CC may aati thi na... Ghayab hi ho gayi... I pmed her a hello hello I hope she remembers yeh na ho kay kahey aap kaun LOL I even think I once saw her post in the MB forum...

I was actually thinking of her and AC and other older members the other day only... Woh 25th wali awards wali thread kay time pay woh sab loag thay...

LOL and ya Mishti atleast it does not sound as bad as a lot of other jodi names..LOL But seriously yaar they have a remix name for everything and everyone these days... LOL

And oh ya though I never really went to the LTL forum a lot but judging from the avis/sigs... mostly LTL crowd here in the BALH sectionLOL you were right...

*edit* Awww love that song .. the text in your sig box.. Just youtubed to listen to it Day Dreaming It has such a simple sweetness to it :-)

Edited by -Faith- - 22 May 2011 at 8:53pm

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
I was in the mood to listen to old songs...yeah I loveee this one...Lata Mangeshkar's magical voice...unmatched...ahh I hope they use all these old classic songs in BALH...would really suit RP.

Oh yeah Eventide...Sandy...haan I've also seen her from time to time in other forums...she keeps popping in and out...lol...the other one...AC...I guess she left right after BB got kinda blahhh...most ppl aren't as velle as us, Zainu ki aadhi zindagi IF pe barbaad karte rahein ;-) LOL

Have you heard Shreya Ghoshal's version of the BALH song for the show??? It's beautifulll...very short though...full version is not out yet...but this one is so melodious I feel like listening to it over and over again...I think I'm gonna rip just this part and upload it.

Go to top