Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#70!!!! (Page 68)

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

LMAOOO ROFL Dudettes and ladies and gentlemen?? W*F??ROFLROFLROFL  I knowww yaar CHICKS and DUDES!ROFL

Oh Zainu, you are so LUCKY...you get to watch the RETURN of Dil ka Daactar! Haaye! Tumse lucky toh koi nahin is duniya mein...SACH!ROFL Hayeee I knowww can I get any more LUCKYYY ... I am so on the top of the world *dies*

What an UPGRADE, KSG...what an UPGRADEClapROFL

Yaaar its so ironical the supposed couples describing their relationships... Some are like we have broken up .. some are just friends... some say we have 28094304 break ups per an hour... One girl said we have an open relationship... ladko ko doosri achi lagti hain...  why decieve .. open relationship rakho o_O and HEEE has the nerves to give gyaan on relationships.. KAMAAAL hai bhaiya... truly what an upgradeClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Faith-

Yaaar its so ironical the supposed couples describing their relationships... Some are like we have broken up .. some are just friends... some say we have 28094304 break ups per an hour... One girl said we have an open relationship... ladko ko doosri achi lagti hain...  why decieve .. open relationship rakho o_O and HEEE has the nerves to give gyaan on relationships.. KAMAAAL hai bhaiya... truly what an upgradeClap

LMAOOO truly the NERVE of this guy...KSG giving LOVE gyaan?? Oh that's richROFLROFLROFLROFL

Did you hear about him breaking up with that Nicole chick too?? How NOT shocking...ROFL...lagta hai JDJ ka saara "passion" fizzled out quickly enoughLOL...why does he bother getting into relationships when he can pick up random chicks for one night stands everyday...iske type ki bahut mil jaayengi isko...shaayad ISI show pe!ROFLROFLROFL...OMG I bet he will SO hook up with a contestant in this show...just watchROFLROFLROFL

-Faith-

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged

LMAOOO truly the NERVE of this guy...KSG giving LOVE gyaan?? Oh that's richROFLROFLROFL I know!!! Most of the Channel V/ Mtv type reality shows are hilarious because of the wannabe-ness and the sheer lameness of the scripted drama...  but this one tou just getting dil ka daktaar as a host for it and giving love gyaan.. Pure genius or whatROFL

Did you hear about him breaking up with that Nicole chick too?? How NOT shocking...ROFL...lagta hai JDJ ka saara "passion" fizzled out quickly enoughLOL...why does he bother getting into relationships when he can pick up random chicks for one night stands everyday...iske type ki bahut mil jaayengi isko...shaayad ISI show pe!ROFLROFLROFL...OMG I bet he will SO hook up with a contestant in this show...just watchROFLROFLROFL LOLLL I know I bet he SO will hook up with someone from this show only ... So he broke up with Nicole?????  NOT shocking as you saidLOL... Waisay bhi Nicole even participated in the Miss India? tou maybe she decide to leave her uncle and move on

Edited by -Faith- - 22 May 2011 at 11:57am

AreYaar

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Yaar :(( Karachi may koi blast huwa hai... My father went today and he is staying is a mess quite near ... Shukar hai un say baat ho gayi hai phone pay... but tv pay they are saying there are terrorists in the area and there is firing and all going on aur aag bhi lagi huwi hai... commando operation ho raha hai  :( Pareshani ho rahi hai kaafi ziyada..

I hope Mash and Nimrah and Sidrah and their family and everyone else :(( are all safe and not near these areas... Allah ta'la khair karey

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyMcbethAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Oh god that's really scary! I hope Mash and Nimrah are safe! The situation is getting worse by the day *shakes head* 
incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Oh, Zainu...I'm amazed and baffled at your lapetofying...you actually address each one of us...sab ki khairiyat poochna and everything. Sometimes I wish I could be more like you.

Mash
Hug... Did you get your room back??? It seems like I have not spoken to u in ages... I don't know about you... But I do miss you :(

No, I didn't. But I will...soon. Just the paint is left now...par yeh kameeney painters itni chutiyan kar rahein hain...and my room will be the last one to get painted. Bus thode din sabar karna hai...*sigh*

Anu, I loveee the coloring of these sigs...they're beautiful! What perfecttt caps you have chosen. RK's looking adorable...

Oh and Zainu...I miss you too...*hugs*

-Faith-AreYaar

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged

As for AG...Sangini's ending in June atlast naa...hopefully she can find something better for herself after that too. .. Haan I hope so.. and thank God its finally ended... khair last I saw Pihu is back to being -ve again... inni mushkil say sudhri thi...  I hope she does get a good new show... you know trivyyy started watching GKD for timepass and making fun now he likes that GKD actor.. and says he knows how to interact with fans, he is cute and can act so well with his eyes and all o_O ROFLROFLROFL bechariii kya din agaye hain.. Khair she wanted to see GKD actor with AG ... Khushi and others also me... we said GKD ka tou pata nahi... with MR... would be a dream come true for AG being the MR fangirl that she is

LOLL...AG ki toh nikal paregi if she's casted with MR. LOL They'll make one hell of a good looking pair...but AG will have to work real hardd to match up to his level of acting.

[email protected] with that GKD...

Sachhi we HARDLY ever get to talk like itminaan se like this...I'm so so glad we could today! Muahhh!

@bold...It surprises me when you use such pure Urdu words...LOL

So you aren't watching old LTL epis either? Mera bhi mun nahin karta...I can't even watch the old DN scenes...ajeeb dukh hota hai mujhey. Ouch

-Faith-AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Aww thanks, Mash! Glad you liked :-)

Glad to know you're doing fine too! Hope Nimrah's ok as well!

LOL arey Urdu words...haha...woh toh jo maine filmy andaaz mein thode bahut seekhe hain kabhi kabhi bol leti hoon :P :P

Nahin I'm not watching old LTL stuff...scenes/epis...nothing...like you said, dukh lagta hai...like a hollow si feeling while watching *sigh*...isse achha toh main kuch bhi timepass wala dekh loon maine soch liya hai...

And speaking of LTL, literally half of the LTL forum has taken over the BALH forum...LOLLL...already it's become a pretty active forum. Some good discussions going too now :-)

-Faith-

Go to top