Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#70!!!! (Page 67)

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

LOL Zainu, I know what you mean about forced...but I think that's cuz AG stands up to him when he does all his nautanki...APK has more girly reactions...while AG is more bindaas obviously.  Haan true its the difference in their reactions!

I still don't get why he makes an extra effort to playfully flirt around with APK...I mean the attempts to kiss her and all...on the plus side...unless ofcourse she is the mystery gf after all...lol ya well I do think its not her(though you never really know)... Its kind of unofficially official.. Sonam apparently posted some pics on her FB... with HC and her bro lying on a sofa in her houseLOL... so its as official as it can get... But ya APK kay saath playful-ness ka funda samajh nahi aataLOL

WORD though on it appearing that HC's trying too hard...too hard to show his "masti" side, too hard to show his "flirting" side or how FRAANDLY he is...lol...AG on the other hand does appear to be more genuinely bindaas in whatever masti she does.  ya even when she is with Karan, Kritika and Mukti ... Her masti is still more real... HC and his masti side ... just probably does not come that naturally to him... but fans ka dil tou rakhna hota hai na

LMAO Trivy is now a GKD phangurl of that Avdes BHAIYYAJI...ahahahahaha... Haan I teased her about it a lot ... Pagal hai wohLOL she discovered the show too late though ROFL She was like sharing that dagar dam or whatever bg ... I was like we discussed it in the beginning only... you woke up nowLOL She even said he was really good in LSD.. and all that

Oh yeah AG would be in RAPTURE if she got to pair opposite MR...LOL...but MR ka toh pata nahin when he'll be back to TV again...maybe she can try to pair up with GKD only till then ;-) haha LOLL Haan MR tou not coming on tv... So pairing up with him is mushkil unless she gets offered a movie with himLOL ..tab tou more than in Rapture... But GKD nahiiinnn...  LOL

Edited by -Faith- - 22 May 2011 at 11:16am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
LOL yeah Zainu...5 years ago...that was the show I joined IF for too...haha...randomly searching around for vids of the show to catch up after I went to college and didn't have access to the channel...back then toh they used to have that zippyvideos site, do you remember? Us pe vids upload hoti thi...then some muftonline karke site hoti thi...kahaan kahaan randomly I used to try to find vids...YT had JUST started so not too many shows used to get uploaded initially...so much has changed since then *shakes head in wonder*

The updates in the KS forum used to be hilarious too...the person who used to write them was very witty.

-Faith-

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged

LOL yeah Zainu...5 years ago...that was the show I joined IF for too...haha...randomly searching around for vids of the show to catch up after I went to college and didn't have access to the channel...back then toh they used to have that zippyvideos site, do you remember? Us pe vids upload hoti thi...then some muftonline karke site hoti thi...kahaan kahaan randomly I used to try to find vids...YT had JUST started so not too many shows used to get uploaded initially...so much has changed since then *shakes head in wonder*

I did not use to watch much shows online back then... Our net was kind of not that fastLOL took forever to buffer I used to watch whatever was on tv though.. Oh so you discovered IF searching for KS videos... I actually found it searching for this sony show called Koi dil mein hai ..Back then we had some weird Australia time wala Sony show used to come at 1 am and all..( I used to sleep by 9:30 like a achi bachi back then)...then joined coz of the kyph forum LOL But I kinda remember the name muftonline. You also joined months after discovering it?? Oh you joined in 06 I thought 05 like meLOL

The updates in the KS forum used to be hilarious too...the person who used to write them was very witty... Awww I know the intial phase and updates... Ab ki updates tou *shudders*... Even kyph had some really good writers people used to post daily analysis and all

Edited by -Faith- - 22 May 2011 at 11:23am

AreYaar

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
I am so glad we are finally getting to talk sakoon say not the 282949 mini second hi bye! :-)Hug

AreYaar

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Oye hoye what luck I have... was browsing channels out of boredom...  and what do I find on Channel V... Is it a plane? Is it a bird??? NOOO its the dil ka daaaktaaar hosting that 'COUPLES' showw... BLISSS ... Let me go watch it ROFL

First couple participants intro... Humey kabhi humarey jaisay acha couple mila nahi... Koi miley tou batana...
Oh wow and one couple saying people call them 21st century romeo juliet..

Dil ka daktaar goes ... Welcome boys and girls ..chicks and dudes... and dudettes and ladies and gentleman

And people tareefing KSG pehlay sirf tv pay dekha hai

Edited by -Faith- - 22 May 2011 at 11:35am

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Faith-

I am so glad we are finally getting to talk sakoon say not the 282949 mini second hi bye! :-)Hug

Me tooo Zainu WainuuuHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

Sachhi we HARDLY ever get to talk like itminaan se like this...I'm so so glad we could today! Muahhh!

LOLL achhha so that Sonam chick has put up a pic of HC with her bro on FB...haha...haan chalo KUCH toh confirmation mili phir...APK ka funda phir bhi samajh nahin aaya mujhe...but oh well...HC ki "dostiyaan" woh hi jaaneWinkLOL

-Faith-

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged

Oye hoye what luck I have... was browsing channels out of boredom...  and what do I find on Channel V... Is it a plane? Is it a bird??? NOOO its the dil ka daaaktaaar hosting that 'COUPLES' showw... BLISSS ... Let me go watch it ROFL

First couple participants intro... Humey kabhi humarey jaisay acha couple mila nahi... Koi miley tou batana...
Oh wow and one couple saying people call them 21st century romeo juliet..

Dil ka daktaar goes ... Welcome boys and girls ..chicks and dudes... and dudettes and ladies and gentleman

And people tareefing KSG pehlay sirf tv pay dekha hai

LMAOOO ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Dudettes and ladies and gentlemen?? W*F??ROFLROFLROFL

Oh Zainu, you are so LUCKY...you get to watch the RETURN of Dil ka Daactar! Haaye! Tumse lucky toh koi nahin is duniya mein...SACH!ROFL

What an UPGRADE, KSG...what an UPGRADEClapROFL

-Faith-

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged

Me tooo Zainu WainuuuHug Awww Hug

Sachhi we HARDLY ever get to talk like itminaan se like this...I'm so so glad we could today! Muahhh! I know same hereee :D

LOLL achhha so that Sonam chick has put up a pic of HC with her bro on FB...haha...haan chalo KUCH toh confirmation mili phir...APK ka funda phir bhi samajh nahin aaya mujhe...but oh well...HC ki "dostiyaan" woh hi jaaneWinkLOL  Haan kuch tou confirmation... I know LOLL woh hi jaaney... LOL

AreYaar

Go to top