Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#70!!!! (Page 66)

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

[email protected] your description of the HC-APK b'day meeting...achha I don't get though why she went on the TL sets...what is he still doing on the TL sets?? Show ko khatam huye toh 2 mahine nahin hogaye? Haan?? I'm confused :S lol...And TL sets... wohi tou... we ARE all confused...I think HC ka bhi issue he is confused too.. I guess wanted to please the Harshiya fans and help the Harshiti fans get over things by giving not so subtle hintsLOL...but [email protected] gandi harkatein...hahaha ya AG kay words... LOL

And haha...HC's gf doesn't like him giving interviews with AG?? LOLLL...I really don't get this guy to be honest...he seems to be extra pally and touchy-feely with any co-star you throw with him...abhi APK was latest waali...pata nahin next kaun hogi...lol...hope his gf is cool with that one too ;-) Arreee he may be hottielicious but he is shareef LOLLOL he is the king of angels rememberLOL And APK and him tou such pure fraandship aisey nahi kehtay ... Buri baat!!LOL Waisay more than APK he was touchy feely with Gandi Gandi harkatein dude... He was hugging him and the dude gave him stuffed toy wala DIL and allROFL

Oooh you're over them atlast? Congrats, Zainu! LOLL Thank you!!! hehe... Nahi I mean I was over them kaafi arsay say... or so I thought but there were some residuals now they are gone too... I was soo EEE(UFFF IF ka bacha eating the rest of the EEE's just imagine a few dozen of themLOL) after the segment... Aaah the Irony!ROFL

Edited by -Faith- - 22 May 2011 at 10:32am

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
LOLLL nooo Zainu...that was Gurdeep Kohli...the original Juhi from Sanjeevani who played the second Bani in the show after Prachi left KS...nahin that Gauri chick from KAA played the VAMP Meera in KS...haha...so she was after Jai Walia too...LOLL...hard to believe naa...two women actually fighting over rolu polu JW...rofl

And JW...haha yes generally he was quite sadu but he had his softer moments beech mein...the original character was one with a lot of turmoil in him and Ram portrayed that well...even later on after he fell in love with Bani and the complications of their relationship.

Ekta DEFFO has a thing for older men...LOL...no doubt...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Faith-

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged

LOLLL nooo Zainu...that was Gurdeep Kohli...the original Juhi from Sanjeevani who played the second Bani in the show after Prachi left KS...nahin that Gauri chick from KAA played the VAMP Meera in KS...haha...so she was after Jai Walia too...LOLL...hard to believe naa...two women actually fighting over rolu polu JW...rofl Haan Gurdeep I could not remember her name or her character name in Sanjeevani ... Ohhh acha nahi I remember seeing the Gauri chick too I did not remember what role she played... never followed the show naLOLRolu Polu in demand ROFL 

And JW...haha yes generally he was quite sadu but he had his softer moments beech mein...the original character was one with a lot of turmoil in him and Ram portrayed that well...even later on after he fell in love with Bani and the complications of their relationship. Hehehe Was he this rolu polu from the beginning of KS? Waisay tou even Prachi and RK make a sort of odd pair I mean appearance and age wise but I guess maybe that is what actually worked for the pair

Ekta DEFFO has a thing for older men...LOL...no doubt... LOL LOL I know pretty evident by the amount of older guy characters in her showsLOL
AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Faith-

[email protected] your description of the HC-APK b'day meeting...achha I don't get though why she went on the TL sets...what is he still doing on the TL sets?? Show ko khatam huye toh 2 mahine nahin hogaye? Haan?? I'm confused :S lol...And TL sets... wohi tou... we ARE all confused...I think HC ka bhi issue he is confused too.. I guess wanted to please the Harshiya fans and help the Harshiti fans get over things by giving not so subtle hintsLOL...but [email protected] gandi harkatein...hahaha ya AG kay words... LOL

And haha...HC's gf doesn't like him giving interviews with AG?? LOLLL...I really don't get this guy to be honest...he seems to be extra pally and touchy-feely with any co-star you throw with him...abhi APK was latest waali...pata nahin next kaun hogi...lol...hope his gf is cool with that one too ;-) Arreee he may be hottielicious but he is shareef LOLLOL he is the king of angels rememberLOL And APK and him tou such pure fraandship aisey nahi kehtay ... Buri baat!!LOL Waisay more than APK he was touchy feely with Gandi Gandi harkatein dude... He was hugging him and the dude gave him stuffed toy wala DIL and allROFL

Oooh you're over them atlast? Congrats, Zainu! LOLL Thank you!!! hehe... Nahi I mean I was over them kaafi arsay say... or so I thought but there were some residuals now they are gone too... I was soo EEE(UFFF IF ka bacha eating the rest of the EEE's just imagine a few dozen of themLOL) after the segment... Aaah the Irony!ROFL

LOL arey agar b'day manana hi tha toh uske ghar chale jaate or something...yeh randomly two months later TL ke sets pe jaane ka kya matlab?ConfusedLOL

LOL oh yes this HOTTIELICIOUS angel is bhery bheryyy shareef I can seeLOL...he keeps doing that shoulder bumping thing to every co-star of his?? Standard maskhari tareeke? I toh only remember seeing it in that HC-AG segment beforeLOL[email protected] his antics with gandi gandi harkatein dude...I hop HC's gf doesn't feel insecure over THAT guy too thenTongue

I remember seeing these other random avis too where it looked like he was trying to kiss APK playfully in some off-screen segment? This was the last shoot of the show or something I guess...lol I yeah I honestly don't think I fully understand his "fraaandship" with APK...par lage rahein...whatever floats their boatLOL

As for AG...Sangini's ending in June atlast naa...hopefully she can find something better for herself after that too.

-Faith-

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Faith-

Hehehe Was he this rolu polu from the beginning of KS? Waisay tou even Prachi and RK make a sort of odd pair I mean appearance and age wise but I guess maybe that is what actually worked for the pair

LOL no he wasn't rolu polu in the beginning of KS...yeah not as slim as his Ghar Ek Mandir days but deffo not an overstuffed teddy bear like he became later onLOL...Beginning of KS toh he was quite good...sharp as the whole business tycoon with a lot of presence and charisma...

And yes him and Prachi deffo made an odd pair in a sense...but the whole reason JB worked out was cuz of the way their relationship was developed...or maybe to me at that point it was more unique in a sense and now like 5 years later, ALL shows look the sameLOL...KS was the first soap I watched with Mom since I came to the U.S. and I still to date can't really pinpoint what got me hooked...I remember watching it in the beginning thinking Bani would pair up with Pushkar and that Jai Walia was a SIDEY characterROFL...but then the way their marriage happened was a shock to me (at that time...lol...nowadays it would be predictable to me)...so I was all curious to see how things would be b/w them given their odd situation...and Ram-Prachi managed to have their own kind of unique chemistry...it worked somehow...yeah you're right I think that is what worked for the pair.

-Faith-

-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged

LOL arey agar b'day manana hi tha toh uske ghar chale jaate or something...yeh randomly two months later TL ke sets pe jaane ka kya matlab?ConfusedLOL Ghar jaata tou loag conclusions khud hi nikal letay... itna hota tou apni GF ka naam na bata deta...  mushkil say tou he admitted that he is not emotionally single anymoreLOL TL sets pay iss liye gaye I guess ta'key Harshiti fans ko msg mil jaye... Harshiya fans khush ho jaye but then kuch ziyada khush bhi na ho if you know what I meanLOL

LOL oh yes this HOTTIELICIOUS angel is bhery bheryyy shareef I can seeLOL...he keeps doing that shoulder bumping thing to every co-star of his?? Standard maskhari tareeke? I toh only remember seeing it in that HC-AG segment beforeLOL... Haan yaar but this maskhari with APK... Maybe just me... it seems so forced and like he is trying to show something ..[email protected] his antics with gandi gandi harkatein dude...I hop HC's gf doesn't feel insecure over THAT guy too thenTongue LOLLL ya I think they wanted to make a fan page for Harshmil... Muzammil naam hai uss dude ka... Khair hottielicious loago ki baatein wohi jaaney bhaiya LOL

I remember seeing these other random avis too where it looked like he was trying to kiss APK playfully in some off-screen segment? This was the last shoot of the show or something I guess...lol I yeah I honestly don't think I fully understand his "fraaandship" with APK...par lage rahein...whatever floats their boatLOL Haaan I know ROFL that was :S ummm random and weird khair phangurls tou I bet loveddd it .. He was being friendly and playful you see lol... But I don't know just like I said pehlay all of this playfulness comes across as too forced... I know obviously SBS segments etc... hotay aisey hain... Like AG she is even maybe a bit diplomatic when needed but with her you feel its more real and genuine... With HC ... he is trying to hard... But chalo whatever keeps him happy and the phans happy.. Lagey raho saanu ki..

As for AG...Sangini's ending in June atlast naa...hopefully she can find something better for herself after that too. .. Haan I hope so.. and thank God its finally ended... khair last I saw Pihu is back to being -ve again... inni mushkil say sudhri thi...  I hope she does get a good new show... you know trivyyy started watching GKD for timepass and making fun now he likes that GKD actor.. and says he knows how to interact with fans, he is cute and can act so well with his eyes and all o_O ROFLROFLROFL bechariii kya din agaye hain.. Khair she wanted to see GKD actor with AG ... Khushi and others also me... we said GKD ka tou pata nahi... with MR... would be a dream come true for AG being the MR fangirl that she is
-Faith- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faith-
-Faith-

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged

LOL no he wasn't rolu polu in the beginning of KS...yeah not as slim as his Ghar Ek Mandir days but deffo not an overstuffed teddy bear like he became later onLOL...Beginning of KS toh he was quite good...sharp as the whole business tycoon with a lot of presence and charisma... Oh ya GEM may tou he was actually quite slim... Oh ya the other day I was thinking of his character in kyunki.. woh billiyo wala... I could not just remember the name... shayad Vasu ko yaad hoLOL

And yes him and Prachi deffo made an odd pair in a sense...but the whole reason JB worked out was cuz of the way their relationship was developed...or maybe to me at that point it was more unique in a sense and now like 5 years later, ALL shows look the sameLOL...KS was the first soap I watched with Mom since I came to the U.S. and I still to date can't really pinpoint what got me hooked...I remember watching it in the beginning thinking Bani would pair up with Pushkar and that Jai Walia was a SIDEY characterROFL LOLLL woah really... Oh one of your first shows... aah no wonder... I know ab tou most of the shows... been there done that.. seen that a million times ... Pushkar... was that played by Naman Shaw?...but then the way their marriage happened was a shock to me (at that time...lol...nowadays it would be predictable to me)...so I was all curious to see how things would be b/w them given their odd situation...and Ram-Prachi managed to have their own kind of unique chemistry...it worked somehow...yeah you're right I think that is what worked for the pair.  Aaah ya I can imagine... and plus the oddness must have somehow given it a freshness...

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
LOL Zainu, I know what you mean about forced...but I think that's cuz AG stands up to him when he does all his nautanki...APK has more girly reactions...while AG is more bindaas obviously.

I still don't get why he makes an extra effort to playfully flirt around with APK...I mean the attempts to kiss her and all...on the plus side...unless ofcourse she is the mystery gf after all...lol

WORD though on it appearing that HC's trying too hard...too hard to show his "masti" side, too hard to show his "flirting" side or how FRAANDLY he is...lol...AG on the other hand does appear to be more genuinely bindaas in whatever masti she does.

LMAO Trivy is now a GKD phangurl of that Avdes BHAIYYAJI...ahahahahaha...

Oh yeah AG would be in RAPTURE if she got to pair opposite MR...LOL...but MR ka toh pata nahin when he'll be back to TV again...maybe she can try to pair up with GKD only till then ;-) haha

-Faith-

Go to top