Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#70!!!! (Page 60)

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Oooh thanks for the heads up, Fivr! Now we can all haunt that forum too...lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Anu-- lol don't converse in it much except when talking to my grandparents. Everywhere it's english.

Ok so this one substitute teacher once filled in for one of my regular teachers...and ummm she asked if i was Indian. i said yes. She asked if i knew indian language. I was like ummm yeah a little bit. Then she's like "So do you think in Indian or in English"?Stern Smile

Gosh! i detest substitutes especially the ones that try to connect you to certain Indian doctor of theirs or stuff like that based on the last names.

AreYaar

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Watched Navya - liked the opening scene where Anant got up from the table and followed Navya to the breakfast serving area and had a chat with her. There wasn't any smugness - thank god for that! If anything, there was a slight poignant moment where Anant felt Navya took a huge risk in coming to meet him in the boys room without any regard for the consequences. He somehow managed to look both pensive and pleased at the same time. Pensive about the consequences that Navya would have to face had she been caught... and pleased that she had done the unthinkable for HIM. And moments later the baccha returns ... tee, hee. Rest of the episode was okay ...

Watched Bones - And awww at the way Max knew that something was up between his daughter and Booth :-) Hodgins and Angela managed to maintain both their character and their cuteness. Baby Michael was cho chweet ... and the tell-tale relief on Hodgins/Angela's face when the doctor said that the baby wasn't blind. There was a moment during the delivery when even the doctor was touched by Hodgins/Angela's love for each other and their joint creation ... Re: Brennan and Booth's moment - It was appropriate. I just LOVED the way Brennan apprehensively broke the news to Booth, not knowing his reaction and then feeling both relieved and happy when Booth's face broke into a radiant smile. No matter what their differences, BnB are going to love the baby with ever fiber of their being. They may not be Hodgins and Angela - but they'll be wonderful parents :-)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NymeriaAreYaar

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
I really like this song currently.

LadyMcbeth

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMcbeth

Watched Navya - liked the opening scene where Anant got up from the table and followed Navya to the breakfast serving area and had a chat with her. There wasn't any smugness - thank god for that! If anything, there was a slight poignant moment where Anant felt Navya took a huge risk in coming to meet him in the boys room without any regard for the consequences. He somehow managed to look both pensive and pleased at the same time. Pensive about the consequences that Navya would have to face had she been caught... and pleased that she had done the unthinkable for HIM. And moments later the baccha returns ... tee, hee. Rest of the episode was okay ... Agree to the bit in bold but he did look annoyingly smug baad mein when he kept repeating the KISS word *rolls eyes* Otherwise the scene was going well...rest of the epi was blahh to me

Watched Bones - And awww at the way Max knew that something was up between his daughter and Booth :-) Hodgins and Angela managed to maintain both their character and their cuteness. Baby Michael was cho chweet ... and the tell-tale relief on Hodgins/Angela's face when the doctor said that the baby wasn't blind. There was a moment during the delivery when even the doctor was touched by Hodgins/Angela's love for each other and their joint creation ... Re: Brennan and Booth's moment - It was appropriate. I just LOVED the way Brennan apprehensively broke the news to Booth, not knowing his reaction and then feeling both relieved and happy when Booth's face broke into a radiant smile. No matter what their differences, BnB are going to love the baby with ever fiber of their being. They may not be Hodgins and Angela - but they'll be wonderful parents :-)  Word to everything...very well and succintly summed up as always, LadyMLOL...agree with the bit in bold especiallySmile Angie-Hodgins were phenomenal in all the scenes in the hospital...especially the latter poignant bits just before the baby was born and then after the baby was born.

LadyMcbeth

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
EPIC comment in that Star One going Gujarati article:

Posted on: 3 hours ago

these people are fickle minded

First they wanted to try the gharelu flavour in this channel. So they started with geet and odhni which were on social problems. Soon they converted them to youth oriented show like dmg and mjht. Now they are the wonderful shows with most happening couples. (Maneet and shanak).

Then comes the launch of the best show ever experimented on indian television. PKYEK. Even it managed to get lot of audience.

Right now they are a fortune for the channel. Now that they have become greedy they want to axe these shows. And dedicate the channel to gujarat and copy the flavour of other channels.

They are surely behaving as intelligent fools and more than that disloyal to the audience who watch their shows, to the production houses that gave them ability to stand.

Seriously guys, there's a limit to greediness.

ROFLROFL The bit in blue just KILLS meROFL

Edited by nureat01 - 21 May 2011 at 12:35pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-incandescenceLadyMcbeth

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
^^ Anu please! Don't say anything about LadyM's fake-teeth wala vampire and his awesome show! It is the BESTEST experimental show on television everr!!! So what if the guy does not have more than one expression to claim? At least he's a "teenage" vampire - and that's all that he needs to be considered "hot" and "awesome" in this post-Twilight world!! *fangirly muh* You're just jealous because you can't understand the one-dimensional depth of his character!!! *hmph*

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

*dies laughing*

Edited by -Fivr- - 21 May 2011 at 1:30pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CeruleanSkyLadyMcbethAreYaar

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
*sigh*

Edit

Anu/Mels/Lady M...WORDD to everything you guys said Re Bones...*sigh* Godd, Ang and Hodgins were just wonderful in that last bit before she delivered the baby...that doc was right...they're gonna be amazinggg parents. And what a cutee, cuteee, cuteee baby that was...I wanted to go through my screen to cuddle him. Andd I have to give it to HH for making that scene sooo beautiful...seriously, sometimes these baby delivering scenes can be very crass...but this one was beautiful...no other word for it. *sigh*

As for BnB...*sigh* I'll comment after I'm a little less sappy...or else I'll just embarrass myself with sheer sappiness over them...and I'm not even really sure about this new 'twist' but...but...a BnB baby...*stupid fangirl grin*

Edited by incandescence - 21 May 2011 at 1:52pm

AreYaar

Go to top